Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Admin Application

Admin Application 11 years, 4 months ago #120289

Steam Name: |FP| Myc
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:36049184
Steam Profile link: steamcommunity.com/id/Brolliclan/
I am From: Northern Ireland (Apart of the UK)
Member of the Steam Group/Clan?: No
Time spent on the server: around 3 hours
Time spent in FP: 3 hours.
Time spent on the server: 3 hours
Do you use a Microphone?: Yes
Why You?: Everytime I join I encounter many players acting as Guards that break the rules or RDM out of hatred for a specific player, and ruin the enjoyment you can achieve in Jailbreak, I want to eradicate all sources of this and create a Fair environment for both the prisoners and Guards.

To extend my reason: I have been playing a short time, and players tend to be extremely abusive over the idea of them being guards, therefore having power, or switching to Guard and RDM'ing players over nothing, or just Disobeying very simple and specific Rules.
Many players can vouch for me on the certainty I can be a good admin/warden.

I am not very good for explanations, but that is the best I can do, I hope you take me in for consideration

Additional Info - I am not usually on this forum but If you accept my app, please message me on steam.
  • Myc
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 11 years, 4 months ago by Myc.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lightwolf

Re: Admin Application 11 years, 4 months ago #120291

You might of only started playing today, But You are a nice player, And you arent like any of them abusive ones. I wont say anything about being Active yet because you just joined the community. But I think you should expand on the "Why You?" Part. Other than that. I support this.

This is also your SteamID. STEAM_0:0:36049184
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Last Edit: 11 years, 4 months ago by Crocodile.

Re: Admin Application 11 years, 4 months ago #120411

Steam Name: xxhunter45xx
I am From: Puerto Rico Moved to US
Member of the Steam Group/Clan?: No
Time spent on the server: maybe 24 hrs? or more
Time spent in FP: 3 hours.
Do you use a Microphone?: Yes
Why You?: I love playing on the server and i have a ton of new friends =) but a lot of RDM'ers ruin the fun and i am a fun and collected guy!
To extend my reason:I get along with a lot of players and they support me on becoming admin! I will watch for Spammers, Mic Spammer, etc.

I am not very good at applications but i hope you can atleast think about it! Thank you!

Re: Admin Application 11 years, 4 months ago #120412

I support this. Because in the time I've played with Hunter he's been nothing but a good player that follows the rules and tries to inform those who don't know. In the short time we've been on this server (the jailbreak one) we've encountered countless RDMERs. I think Hunter should be given the power to deal with rule breakers and he can be trusted with that responsibility.
  • Lightwolf
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Admin Application 11 years, 4 months ago #120443

Hunter if you are going to make an app make a separate thread about it not post it on someone elses app.
  • Wilson
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The friendliest of players!
Last Edit: 11 years, 4 months ago by Wilson.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds