Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Ban request - Sphiinx

Ban request - Sphiinx 11 years, 4 months ago #119547

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:58499151

Steam profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198077264030

Reason: Mass RDM. KOSing prisoners. Disobeying Warden. Throwing knives Exploit as Guard.

Proof: Ask;
connordavies97
joshman196

EDIT: Cant find the template. Sorry
Last Edit: 11 years, 4 months ago by Legospore77.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Ban request - Sphiinx 11 years, 4 months ago #119549

Ya got proof?
  • GwS KILLER
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Ban request - Sphiinx 11 years, 4 months ago #119550

GwS KILLER wrote:
Ya got proof?

Yup, right here.

Sphiinx would constantly kill the prisoners without hesitation. He doesn't care about the rules, obviously. He would also try to get the other guards to do the same by shouting "KILL ALL PRISONERS." He also claimed to be a "co-owner" of the server and also claimed he had a 30 second meeting between the trusted ranks and another co-owner and said they wanted all prisoners to die.

This Sphiinx guy is just another sad troll.
  • joshman196
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Ban request - Sphiinx 11 years, 4 months ago #119551

joshman196 wrote:
GwS KILLER wrote:
Ya got proof?

Yup, right here.

Sphiinx would constantly kill the prisoners without hesitation. He doesn't care about the rules, obviously. He would also try to get the other guards to do the same by shouting "KILL ALL PRISONERS." He also claimed to be a "co-owner" of the server and also claimed he had a 30 second meeting between the trusted ranks and another co-owner and said they wanted all prisoners to die.

This Sphiinx guy is just another sad troll.

That's not proof that's just getting a friend/you to make an account to feed the flames in what could be a false claim, when I said proof I was talking about pictures or a video got one of them?
  • GwS KILLER
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Ban request - Sphiinx 11 years, 4 months ago #119553

To get proof on the JailBreak server, you have to have video evidence which makes it a bit hard. I was on to witness a little bit on Sphiinx and he was talking about how he RDMs and he was disrespecting the server. He also talked about changing his SteamID incase he was banned, and was mic spamming a bunch.
  • JayHawk
  • Legendary Member
  • Mr. PoopHead
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Ban request - Sphiinx 11 years, 4 months ago #119554

JayHawk wrote:
To get proof on the JailBreak server, you have to have video evidence which makes it a bit hard. I was on to witness a little bit on Sphiinx and he was talking about how he RDMs and he was disrespecting the server. He also talked about changing his SteamID incase he was banned, and was mic spamming a bunch.

Sphiinx just got back on ther server if you want to inspect it. Hurry up though, he might leave soon. Seems like this time, he's not saying anything, though...
  • joshman196
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 11 years, 4 months ago by joshman196. Reason: EDIT

Re: Ban request - Sphiinx 11 years, 4 months ago #119562

GwS KILLER wrote:
just getting a friend/you to make an account...

I can tell you right now, Lego did not make me get on this forum. I originally made an account to post this ban request myself. Apparently, Lego got the best of me and got here first.
  • joshman196
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds