Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Kybosche's Trusted Application.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Kybosche's Trusted Application.

Kybosche's Trusted Application. 11 years, 4 months ago #119350

The reason why I am applying for trusted is because right now the server is total anarchy and it needs to stop NOW. Right now promotions are working too slow in the current state of the server.

Steam Name: Kybosche

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:47943057

Steam Profile link: steamcommunity.com/id/Kybosche

I am From: Canada

Member of the Steam Group/Clan?: Yes.

Time spent in FP: 2 Weeks+

Time spent on the server: 40 hours+

Do you use a Microphone?: Yes.

Why You?: I have been playing on the FP jailbreak server for many days now and really enjoy except for the fact that most guards keep RDMing prisoners which makes the game really annoying. That is the main problem but there are also many other problems with the server as well. By becoming trusted I will be able to help fight the rule-breakers to make jailbreak a lot more enjoyable for me and the community and also gain more trust from the community as a whole. I am hoping to be able to work my way up the ranks so that I can have a lot more of a say in the server and this is the first step in doing so. There are so many problems with the server as of now and I would really like to help lessen the amount of problems we currently have with the server. Overall I just really want to make a difference in the community and make the jailbreak server more enjoyable.

I have also created a thread of my own called "Kybosche's Suggestion Thread" which can be found at this link www.friendlyplayers.com/index.php?option...p;Itemid=426#118080. I put a lot of time into analyzing what is wrong with the server and have posted all the problems that I can think of and solutions to it. I have been very dedicated to this community from the start because I can see that this jailbreak server has so much potential but right now it is total anarchy. I have put so much effort into my application which shows that I am dedicated unlike many other applications done by other people and I have also checked my application over for grammar errors so that I have few to no grammar errors. For the most part I am a positive role model (except when I joke about RDMing but it is all in good fun) and I really hope to be more than a trusted member. Once I have enough influence over the server, I shall revolutionize it so that the server is more enjoyable for everyone.

Thank you for reading my application,
Kybosche
  • Kybosche
  • Senior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Last Edit: 11 years, 4 months ago by Kybosche.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bkaczmarek, Kakashi

Re: Kybosche's Admin Application. 11 years, 4 months ago #119352

++support I hope we can give this guy his powers soon! Active on the server, KNOWS how to play, Encourages others to play correctly.
  • kidturds
  • Gold Boarder

The following user(s) said Thank You: Kybosche

Re: Kybosche's Admin Application. 11 years, 4 months ago #119356

+support you are alot better than half the people on the server ATM. I mean, you are following the rules and not standing right next to the cell door, shooting all the prisoners. It would be amazing if you would actually become one.
Good luck!
  • jzburda
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 11 years, 4 months ago by jzburda. Reason: made +support color green

Re: Kybosche's Admin Application. 11 years, 4 months ago #119363

+Support!
  • Sneaky
  • Legendary Member
Last Edit: 11 years, 4 months ago by Sneaky.

Re: Kybosche's Admin Application. 11 years, 4 months ago #119366

Actually according to Kakashi you are wrong. He told me you don't have to be trusted to apply for admin.
  • Kybosche
  • Senior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Kybosche's Admin Application. 11 years, 4 months ago #119367

You have to well according to ranks

Master Kakashi is worng
  • Sneaky
  • Legendary Member

Re: Kybosche's Admin Application. 11 years, 4 months ago #119368

I will not be changing it until I know 100% that it works that way. If you want to provide me with a link that proves that you are right, I will consider changing it but for now it will remain as it is.
  • Kybosche
  • Senior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bkaczmarek

Re: Kybosche's Admin Application. 11 years, 4 months ago #119386

I have personally never heard of Kakashi until that one time on the JB server when he said he was the leader or something of FP (Even though he was wearing tags of a different community).

I found this Link.
friendlyplayers.com/index.php?option=com...06366&Itemid=426
It should answer your question about skipping ranks. Basically, noone can.
  • JayHawk
  • Legendary Member
  • Mr. PoopHead
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Last Edit: 11 years, 4 months ago by JayHawk.

Re: Kybosche's Admin Application. 11 years, 4 months ago #119389

Hm... Alright you have convinced me to change the title so I guess I will change it. My goal is to revolutionize the server as quick as possible and I plan on doing so.
  • Kybosche
  • Senior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Kybosche's Admin Application. 11 years, 4 months ago #119390

A lot of people would like to do the same. The rank system helps build trust and knowledge of powers.
  • JayHawk
  • Legendary Member
  • Mr. PoopHead
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Last Edit: 11 years, 4 months ago by JayHawk.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds