Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Sneakyhashbrown-Trusted Application!- Jailbreak!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sneakyhashbrown-Trusted Application!- Jailbreak!

Sneakyhashbrown-Trusted Application!- Jailbreak! 11 years, 4 months ago #119301

Steam Name:SneakyHashBrown

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:28371949

Steam Profile Link:steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198017009627

Im from:CA

Member of steam group: Yes

Time spent in FP2 Years

Do you use a mic:Yes

Why You? Well mostly everyone who has made an application has said this Quote I Will help out the servers and stop players from breaking the rules Freekilling,Ghosting ETC. I Will do all of that. i will do more than stop players from breaking the rules, i will make the jailbreak server more of a success more staff = More order and success. I Hope you consider my application I Try my hardest to be on jailbreak if i can regrading freekillers and alot of rulebreakers. Ill try to be on most if i can most likely will. I Hope you take a look at my application Thank you. Please leave your thoughts below
  • Sneaky
  • Legendary Member
The topic has been locked.

Re: Sneakyhashbrown-Trusted Application!- Jailbreak! 11 years, 4 months ago #119304

+ Support. I've seen Sneaky play and he does a pretty good job rallying the prisoners to safety from the RDMers. I think he'd do better if he actually had some powers rather than hiding them (The prisoners) in the toilets.
  • JayHawk
  • Legendary Member
  • Mr. PoopHead
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Last Edit: 11 years, 4 months ago by JayHawk.

Re: Sneakyhashbrown-Trusted Application!- Jailbreak! 11 years, 4 months ago #119306

+Support although i don't often play jailbreak but still know that sneaky can be trusted with powers and does not break the rules
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dare To Zlatan

Re: Sneakyhashbrown-Trusted Application!- Jailbreak! 11 years, 4 months ago #119307

+Support
There should definetly be more staff members and I think Sneaky here is a good choice.
I personaly have seen him play and hes a very good player, he can rally up the groops as Jay said before and would do niceley with some powers!
  • Ghost141
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Last Edit: 11 years, 4 months ago by Ghost141.

Re: Sneakyhashbrown-Trusted Application!- Jailbreak! 11 years, 4 months ago #119376

++support I totally think Sneaky should be a trusted. He knows the rules, he doesn't RDM and he plays the game FAIR. Awesome guy
  • kidturds
  • Gold Boarder

Re: Sneakyhashbrown-Trusted Application!- Jailbreak! 11 years, 4 months ago #119465

Sneaky is active, Friendly, And follows rules. He's also good at dancing.

So I support this.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Sneakyhashbrown-Trusted Application!- Jailbreak! 11 years, 4 months ago #119568

This kid is fantastic. He is my best buddy. He did things that would make him nice. And such. Have a nice day. If plus signs matter here you go. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Done.
<3
Support.
  • Ninjjacat
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Sneakyhashbrown-Trusted Application!- Jailbreak! 11 years, 4 months ago #119569

+Support. Sneaky is active, and trusted. Get em tiger.
  • Molly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

"[Rake] Rake" disconnected (I'm a massive homo.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sneaky

Re: Sneakyhashbrown-Trusted Application!- Jailbreak! 11 years, 4 months ago #119600

+Support Sneaky has always been nice and a great member
  • Sukka
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Feeling lucky, punk?
DayZ in a nutshell

Re: Sneakyhashbrown-Trusted Application!- Jailbreak! 11 years, 4 months ago #119604

Was playing with him a few days ago. Pretty helpful and friendly guy, was trying to help anyone who needed it. If you're looking for some more staff members (not sure if you refer to trusted as that) then he seems like great applicant.
Going to support this thread.
  • Viz
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Last Edit: 11 years, 4 months ago by Viz.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sneaky
  • Page:
Time to create page: 1.00 seconds