Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: The JailBreak Server

The JailBreak Server 11 years, 4 months ago #118770

I hope this post gets much attention and sorry for my english, im from Germany. Your JailBreak server are a complete mess of 9 year old rdming and screaming into their microphones screaming about who rdm'ed and who didnt. I'm still visiting your server because of my hope in chutek to ban some players and change the mass of players on the server because 62 people is just too loud and to messy to play this kind of gamemode. So this goes to Chutek, If youre listening... help your loyal players and clean your server and get your glory back because a long time ago you deserved it to have a good server... Im thinking about that if that is still true...
  • SirApe
  • Fresh Boarder
The topic has been locked.

Re: The JailBreak Server 11 years, 4 months ago #121337

I completely agree. The server is getting out of hand.

Re: The JailBreak Server 11 years, 4 months ago #121344

No matter how much you complain, it will still be the same. Wait till the new Jailbreak meeting, Where there will be more new active staff and hopefully some boosted to admins.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wilson

Re: The JailBreak Server 11 years, 4 months ago #121376

Well see the starting complaint sounded fine until you mentioned 9 year olds first of all you cant complain and be discrimenent because of someones youth group or voice. second of all if your having trouble just contact an offical admin and get them to defuse the situation. -Mercenaryman201 Age:11 rank: starter
  • *Rogue*
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds