Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Knife Exploit?

Knife Exploit? 11 years, 4 months ago #118635

So there's this thing in JB where you drop a knive, pick it back up, and know its throwable by clicking right click. Some prisoners drop and pick it back up repeatedly to get more "throwing knife ammo" I guess you can call it. I was wondering, allowed or not allowed?
Throwing the knife is a one hit kill and I've heard its an exploit and it's not supposed to happen.
So is duping the knives like that allowed?
  • kidturds
  • Gold Boarder

The topic has been locked.

Re: Knife Exploit? 11 years, 4 months ago #118638

I'm not saying i never done it but its still cheating, i hope it get fixed because its overpowered, if you think about it dropping the knifes repeatedly could get you enough ammo to kill all the guards, i seen some staff do it but it shouldn't be allowed.
  • KreeG
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mez

Re: Knife Exploit? 11 years, 4 months ago #118639

The problem is its not so over powered that prisoners win everytime. Why? Because the gaurds are still rdming all the time. I know this sounds wrong but this glitch kinda helps stop rdm.
  • Mez
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • 10,000 Points for you!

Re: Knife Exploit? 11 years, 4 months ago #118781

The problem is its not so over powered that prisoners win everytime. Why? Because the gaurds are still rdming all the time. I know this sounds wrong but this glitch kinda helps stop rdm.

True but thats why we have trusted on the servers, to get rid of rdmers. I hope the problem gets fixed, anyway.
  • kidturds
  • Gold Boarder

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds