Steam Name: Fluffy
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:47623115
Steam Profile link: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055511959/
I am From: Brazil
Member of the Steam Group/Clan?: No But i'll join
Time spent on the server: 3 weeks
Time spent in FP: 3 hours
Do you use a Microphone?: No
Why You?: Everytime i join the servers everyone keeps complaining about guards killing for no reason and you know what it is so annoying and i only saw one admin on JailBreak , and it ruins the fun of the game , and there alot of people micspamming , spamming the chat , i know i can report them but it will take alot of time and until he/she is kicked or banned he will keep doing it i remember a time that admin KidTurds forgive someone that was rdming alot and then later KidTurds leave the server and the guy that was forgiven starts rdming again , and also there's alot of disrespect
Last Edit: 11 years, 4 months ago by FlufflyGirl. Reason: Grammar
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Madyoshi10

Re: Admin Aplication 11 years, 4 months ago #118510

I just edited it

Re: Admin Aplication 11 years, 4 months ago #118511

I support this, because there are not enough admins, and I think you'll do great!
  • GAR
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Admin Aplication 11 years, 4 months ago #118569

ill support this because there is honestly not enough admins and trusted on the server keeping everything in order and yah KidTurds is my friend she has been making good progress supporting the server and keeping everything in control it was about 40 people and it was only her by herself and she kept them all under control and it was really fun But whenever she leaves everything goes bad! Especially the Good People, i honestly see those goody two shoes that sometimes kiss up and acts like a good person but when theres no staff members they are all like just Joining in on the Troublermaker's Schemes...
  • Madyoshi10
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Admin Aplication 11 years, 4 months ago #118579

I don't support this, while I'm sure you're not a bad player all I see you do is dupe knives and throw them at guards. This to me ruins what Jailbreak is and while it is a bug yes and many people do it, it should not be encouraged.
  • Rake
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • A Minge's Nightmare!
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
The following user(s) said Thank You: Crocodile, Sneaky
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds