Steam Name: MadYoshi
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:45162709
Steam Profile link: steamcommunity.com/id/Madyoshi10
I am From: Hong Kong, Chinese
Member of the Steam Group/Clan?:Yes Time spent on the server:a Couple of Days
Time spent in FP: Just joined the Forums
Time spent on the server: A Couple of Days
Do you use a Microphone?: Yes
Why You?: I want to become a Trusted because im honestly tired of people RDMING in your Jail Break Servers and its stupid because they get away with it most of the time and most admins aren't on to be able to punish them but right now its Christmas and you ''Admins'' are probably on Vacation or something so... Yah but even if its in Vacation not much of the Admins are on. I just like to Support the Server ^^
  • Madyoshi10
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 11 years, 4 months ago by Madyoshi10.
The topic has been locked.

Re: MadYoshi10's Trusted Application 11 years, 4 months ago #118451

I'm going to -Support this for lying on your application. The Jailbreak server hasnt even been up for a month yet.

It's sad because it just shows how desperate some people are for trusted.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: MadYoshi10's Trusted Application 11 years, 4 months ago #118482

Hasnt it been for a month already?
im gonna give him a +support we need more trusted/admins on the server
  • kidturds
  • Gold Boarder

Last Edit: 11 years, 4 months ago by kidturds.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Madyoshi10

Re: MadYoshi10's Trusted Application 11 years, 4 months ago #118484

Ok Honestly i only have been in this Server for only a couple of Days possibly even only for 72 Hours. The reason i wanted to be a Trusted so that i can help KidTurds Clean up the server from all the RDMER's I've been playing on this server for a couple days already and i see that there is RDMER's Almost all the time no matter how hard i see Kidturds trying to make the server more fun but the main reason i picked being in the Server for 1-2 Months is because i thought it be a good time so i can have Trusted... Now im not desperate for power, im not a power hungry person who abuses it and tries to ruin the server and make it worse. i truly want to help make the server get better, My friend Kidturds have been making the server more fun all by herself she is actually keeping everything under control but more and more people keeps coming in and starting up another RDM Fest but if you dont want me to be Trusted Thats fine... And i know picking it to be 1-2 Months is cheating and wrong i dont blame you for rejecting or -support my Application I guess i was just eager to get rid of the people who constantly Yells and screams or RDM's like all the time i actually played this server a couple weeks ago and...Its been like Really crazy and i play now its the same :l Nothing has changed... So you can choose wether to make me Trusted or not most likely not because i lied... But if you dont want to its fine i only want to help my friend and the Server ^^ oh and im also really sorry for doing this

Oh! and Crocodile i hope your not mad at me D: i didn't mean to piss you off by making you think im a desperate player asking for Trusted i know how you feel i used to be a Moderator on other Games and i see other people's posts and they are either super short and makes info too rediculous but i guess im a hypocrite for doing it to haha...... *sigh* -_-
  • Madyoshi10
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 11 years, 4 months ago by Madyoshi10. Reason: Typo
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rake

Re: MadYoshi10's Trusted Application 11 years, 4 months ago #118487

Madyoshi10 wrote:
Ok Honestly i only have been in this Server for only a couple of Days possibly even only for 72 Hours. The reason i wanted to be a Trusted so that i can help KidTurds Clean up the server from all the RDMER's I've been playing on this server for a couple days already and i see that there is RDMER's Almost all the time no matter how hard i see Kidturds trying to make the server more fun but the main reason i picked being in the Server for 1-2 Months is because i thought it be a good time so i can have Trusted... Now im not desperate for power, im not a power hungry person who abuses it and tries to ruin the server and make it worse. i truly want to help make the server get better, My friend Kidturds have been making the server more fun all by herself she is actually keeping everything under control but more and more people keeps coming in and starting up another RDM Fest but if you dont want me to be Trusted Thats fine... And i know picking it to be 1-2 Months is cheating and wrong i dont blame you for rejecting or -support my Application I guess i was just eager to get rid of the people who constantly Yells and screams or RDM's like all the time i actually played this server a couple weeks ago and...Its been like Really crazy and i play now its the same :l Nothing has changed... So you can choose wether to make me support or not most likely not because i lied... But if you dont want to its fine i only want to help my friend and the Server ^^ oh and im also really sorry for doing this

This is what you should put in the "why you"
  • Mez
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • 10,000 Points for you!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Madyoshi10

Re: MadYoshi10's Trusted Application 11 years, 4 months ago #118488

Yah.. ^^; im sorry Staff Members for lieing haha... But ty for bothering to look at this :3
  • Madyoshi10
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: MadYoshi10's Trusted Application 11 years, 4 months ago #118489

Oh and i also heard in the server someone is recording whats happening in it and reporting it to you guys i just heard this guy making a speech to the server but i was Tabbed out so i missed half of it but it was beautiful he said something about putting it in his Machinima Account or something LOL so yah o3o
  • Madyoshi10
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: MadYoshi10's Trusted Application 11 years, 4 months ago #118490

+support very mature and helpful in server

+Karma for profile picture :3
  • Sneaky
  • Legendary Member

Re: MadYoshi10's Trusted Application 11 years, 4 months ago #118491

Aww! Ty i Actually made this Potrait its from Sword Art Online Character: Asuna It took me like 4 hours to get every detail lol
  • Madyoshi10
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds