Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

KillerLUA - Demotion Request - Jailbreak
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: KillerLUA - Demotion Request - Jailbreak

Re: KillerLUA - Demotion Request - Jailbreak 11 years, 5 months ago #118150

Killer you said you only respawn yourself when you get rdm'd, if that's the case then everyone who gets rdm'd should be respawned. Just because you have powers does not mean you can respawn yourself!
+Support.
  • Stevo_97
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • The Breaker of Servers
The topic has been locked.

Re: KillerLUA - Demotion Request - Jailbreak 11 years, 5 months ago #118152

If you have actually been on the server, you would of noticed I do respawn everyone else now. I have been since a few days ago when people complained and I realized that it was infact working.
  • KillerLUA
  • Senior Boarder

Re: KillerLUA - Demotion Request - Jailbreak 11 years, 5 months ago #118155

That's just plain assholeish, because I'm part of another community and not hundred percent dedicated to FP I'm instantly in grounds for demotion? I already said I was in another community as well in my application.
  • KillerLUA
  • Senior Boarder
Last Edit: 11 years, 5 months ago by KillerLUA.

Re: KillerLUA - Demotion Request - Jailbreak 11 years, 5 months ago #118160

Just for everyone giving KillerLUA a lot of flak, he was just trying his best, we all make mistakes. If he makes a mistake you correct his mistake by telling him what he should have done. Besides KillerLUA is really the only active admin on the server. He is on it a whole lot just to try and make the server enjoyable for everyone. He deals with most things pretty well.

TL;DR KillerLUA may have made some mistakes but it isn't fair to start giving him flak for that. The good things about him outweigh the bad hings about him and there is no bad things about him, he just made some mistakes that's it. This isn't reasonable grounds for a demotion.
  • Kybosche
  • Senior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Last Edit: 11 years, 5 months ago by Kybosche.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KillerLUA

Re: KillerLUA - Demotion Request - Jailbreak 11 years, 5 months ago #118168

I don't support this, while there may be a slightest possibility of him abusing, there's no real solid and undebatable evidence here to support it. All I see is pictures leading to controversy without both ends of the argument's proof.

I have to say KillerLUA is a good trusted on a server that greatly needs them. Take the fight to the minges, not eachother.
  • Rake
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • A Minge's Nightmare!
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
The following user(s) said Thank You: KillerLUA

Re: KillerLUA - Demotion Request - Jailbreak 11 years, 5 months ago #118174

Thanks, two pieces of feedback that actually take my positive sides into account. Nobody seems to be able to answer why hours ago I was getting tonnes of great feedback for a promotion, yet hours later I'm being demoted. Somebody care to elaborate on that?
  • KillerLUA
  • Senior Boarder
Last Edit: 11 years, 5 months ago by KillerLUA.

Re: KillerLUA - Demotion Request - Jailbreak 11 years, 5 months ago #118176

Clocket wrote:
KillerLUA wrote:
Thanks, two pieces of feedback that actually take my positive sides into account. Nobody seems to be able to answer why hours ago I was getting tonnes of great feedback for a promotion, yet hours later I'm being demoted. Somebody care to elaborate on that?

Earlier the majority didn't know that you were a major admin abuser and now they do thanks to all this evidence. It isn't hard to grasp.

I am not an admin abuser, I made some mistakes and most of the 'abuse' is bullshit.
  • KillerLUA
  • Senior Boarder

Re: KillerLUA - Demotion Request - Jailbreak 11 years, 5 months ago #118177

Thanks for your feedback. There has now been enough evidence given by both sides and we will review this at the next JailBreak meeting.
  • Chuteuk
  • Site Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds