Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Prop Blocking

Re: Prop Blocking 11 years, 5 months ago #117894

Fakerz wrote:
Can't you use !bring in the jailbreak server? Or only ttt server uses ULX?

The TTT server uses ULX, but the bring command is only for higher ranks.
  • MrJ0K3RZ
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Moose Farming Since 1901
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Contact Information
Add me on steam!
Add me on Skype!
The topic has been locked.

Re: Prop Blocking 11 years, 5 months ago #117897

KillerLUA wrote:
Goosey wrote:
Definitely not allowed in the vents as the rule is no camping vents. But the rules were written for CSS not jailbreak so obviously props weren't an issue. In my opinion I think you should be giving a warning and then slaying if they don't listen. If they complain just say you're the admin, you have the last say.

I would slay them for it, but they claim it's not on the rules, therefore they can do it. But it doesn't say they CAN do it on the rules either, so it's unclarifed. I said I would make a decision to slay for prop blocking, but they then said they were going to 'report me' so I didn't risk it. Looking for further clarification here.

You won't have a bunch of can-do's on the rules, that's a waste of space, and there would be too many loopholes.

Officially: Don't do anything.
Unofficially: do something that fits the situtation, if he is doing it on purpose with the knowledge that people hate it, that might deserve a slay/higher, if he doesn't know that people hate it, i'd just tell him.
  • Nomad
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Girl: ahhhhhhhh it hurts
Boy: want me to pull out?
Girl: no just try harder
-----------
Girl: ahhhhhh it hurts stop!
Boy: i think it's supposed to slide in?
Girl: maybe because it is too small?

Boy: okay then let's try putting on another shoe.

Re: Prop Blocking 11 years, 5 months ago #117913

Nomad wrote:
KillerLUA wrote:
Goosey wrote:
Definitely not allowed in the vents as the rule is no camping vents. But the rules were written for CSS not jailbreak so obviously props weren't an issue. In my opinion I think you should be giving a warning and then slaying if they don't listen. If they complain just say you're the admin, you have the last say.

I would slay them for it, but they claim it's not on the rules, therefore they can do it. But it doesn't say they CAN do it on the rules either, so it's unclarifed. I said I would make a decision to slay for prop blocking, but they then said they were going to 'report me' so I didn't risk it. Looking for further clarification here.

You won't have a bunch of can-do's on the rules, that's a waste of space, and there would be too many loopholes.

Officially: Don't do anything.
Unofficially: do something that fits the situtation, if he is doing it on purpose with the knowledge that people hate it, that might deserve a slay/higher, if he doesn't know that people hate it, i'd just tell him.

Exactly, everything here is full on win and I wish AMDPhenom and whatever the other guy's called will stop breathing down my neck for it. I have to make decisions, also, AMDPhenom has been mic-spamming alot and because the rule says 'if the commander allows it', he is protected from me muting him. If he is annoying everybody, shouldn't I be able to bend the rules there?
  • KillerLUA
  • Senior Boarder

Re: Prop Blocking 11 years, 5 months ago #117917

KillerLUA wrote:

Exactly, everything here is full on win and I wish AMDPhenom and whatever the other guy's called will stop breathing down my neck for it. I have to make decisions, also, AMDPhenom has been mic-spamming alot and because the rule says 'if the commander allows it', he is protected from me muting him. If he is annoying everybody, shouldn't I be able to bend the rules there?

Players like to find loopholes thats how they minge, minging is against the rules. What it comes down to is the players intentions to annoy others. Also if you want to shut them up look for our loopholes that will let you slay them, but dont abuse of course.

Hope I could help.
  • Mez
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • 10,000 Points for you!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds