Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

JayHawk - Promotion Application - JailBreak Server
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: JayHawk - Promotion Application - JailBreak Server

JayHawk - Promotion Application - JailBreak Server 11 years, 5 months ago #117441

Steam Name: |FP| JayHawk

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:25591473

Current Position: Trusted

How long have you had this position: 1 week, 3 days

Why you deserve a promotion:
Normally, I wouldn't have made a promotion request quite soon after being given Trusted. But I have talked to Stevo, and I do agree that the server needs Admins. And by admins, I mean players that have more meaningful powers. I've been playing on the JB server a lot more than the TTT server at the moment, due to the fact that the TTT server is loaded with helpful admins, and the JB server has very few do to it's newness.
I get on for a few hours a day and do my best to prevent rulebreakers; But, it can be difficult at times with the vast amount of players and limited powers. Currently, there really isn't anyone to ban or even just simply kick players. I think that the quicker we get players with above-Trusted ranks, then the quicker the server will see improvements.
I've currently been an admin on the TTT server, and I believe that I do a swell job when I'm on. I'm willing to help others out and explain the rules. I'd like to do the same with the JB server - Seeing how many people are complaining of the constant rulebreakers. I think I can help improve the player-satisfaction with a bit more power. I appreciate whoever is willing to read my entire "speech" with their eyeholes. Thank you for considering me.
- Jared
  • JayHawk
  • Legendary Member
  • Mr. PoopHead
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
The topic has been locked.

Re: JayHawk - Promotion Application - JailBreak Server 11 years, 5 months ago #117444

+Support! Jayhawk is very active on JailBreak and does a good job taking care of it.
  • Wilson
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The friendliest of players!

Re: JayHawk - Promotion Application - JailBreak Server 11 years, 5 months ago #117445

I support this app, good player well deserving of a promotion.
  • Rake
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • A Minge's Nightmare!

Re: JayHawk - Promotion Application - JailBreak Server 11 years, 5 months ago #117446

Yes, jayhawk is great. I support this.
  • Kittai
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Hello and How are you today?

Re: JayHawk - Promotion Application - JailBreak Server 11 years, 5 months ago #117448

+Support, Jay is pretty cool.
  • Stevo_97
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • The Breaker of Servers

Re: JayHawk - Promotion Application - JailBreak Server 11 years, 5 months ago #117449

Really puts in the effort when taking care of admin buisness.

+Support
  • GBrah
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Charlie Zebra

Re: JayHawk - Promotion Application - JailBreak Server 11 years, 5 months ago #117452

I support this, I may not have known you very long but you seem friendly, active and a nice guy.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: JayHawk - Promotion Application - JailBreak Server 11 years, 5 months ago #117542

Yes we need higher rank staff on the server
  • Sukka
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Feeling lucky, punk?
DayZ in a nutshell

Re: JayHawk - Promotion Application - JailBreak Server 11 years, 5 months ago #117547

+Support we need higher ranks on the server because without there can not be order go Jayhawk!
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dare To Zlatan

Re: JayHawk - Promotion Application - JailBreak Server 11 years, 5 months ago #117591

I will support this even though you called Grues the new Duck :'(
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds