Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Fakerz - The badmin application
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Fakerz - The badmin application

Re: Fakerz - The badmin application 11 years, 5 months ago #117213

I'm not insulting your grammar/spelling/confidence. It's just that your naivety, lack of decent spelling and/or maturity is a common sign that you're just not ready to be an administrator on such a large community. It may be true, it may be not, but all of them combined together justified me to -support. That's all. Stop relighting the flame and just get on with your application.
  • KillerLUA
  • Senior Boarder
The topic has been locked.

Re: Fakerz - The badmin application 11 years, 5 months ago #117254

KillerLUA wrote:
I'm not insulting your grammar/spelling/confidence. It's just that your naivety, lack of decent spelling and/or maturity is a common sign that you're just not ready to be an administrator on such a large community. It may be true, it may be not, but all of them combined together justified me to -support. That's all. Stop relighting the flame and just get on with your application.

You're the one being the immature prick here. You're throwing around words and not backing any of them up. Point out the "Naivety" "Poor grammar/spelling" "Immaturity".
I'd like to see that.
  • Fakerz
  • Gold Boarder

Re: Fakerz - The badmin application 11 years, 5 months ago #117255

1. Killer it took me 5 mins to create my two most recent apps (JB and TTT) and I got trusted using the TTT one. Sadly I was demoted because of inactivity.

2. Age and grammar (Mostly) mean little in |FP|. I've seen full grown men who have spoken English their entire life and and worse grammar of a 13 year old girl.

3.Hi!

4.Staying neutral here, I like your attitude, but you need more time in |FP|
  • King Kenny
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Retired
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Anal is how boys are created

Who really is Chute?
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds