• kidturds
  • Gold Boarder

The topic has been locked.

Re: Fakerz - The badmin application 11 years, 5 months ago #117125

Fakerz wrote:
Wilson wrote:
Fakerz wrote:
Steam Name: |NH|Fakerz

It looks like you are in a different community with that tag in your name -Support.

NH doesn't exist anymore, I just never changed my steam name.

Alrighty, well all that's left to do is add the |FP| tag to your name and your set! And kidturds I just got online.
  • Leon James!
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
You can't sit with us!

Re: Fakerz - The badmin application 11 years, 5 months ago #117156

Can't and shouldn't take longer than 5 minutes using the form given.

Yes it should, you need to find past experience and actually take time to write your application.

I have community experience, just not experience within this specific group, I came back to gmod cause I'm starting to map again. I picked the busiest server and that's how I found the site. Busy server = active community and that's why I chose Friendlyplayers.

Okay, you I just feel personally that you need to immerse yourself in the community a little more before trying to get administrative status.

So sorry, I'll go get my English Degree so I can apply to be an admin in a more suitable grammar form for you. All insults aside, I'm pretty sure that my application is readable and easy to understand, so you're just being a douche right here.

I meant there is no need to lie about your age, and you could tell you weren't 23 because you'd either have a life or actually spell like somebody your age. Just be honest. Sorry if I came off as insulting, but I don't support and want to actually specify my reasons behind it. Also, baring off your aggressive replies, you don't seem very mature.
  • KillerLUA
  • Senior Boarder
Last Edit: 11 years, 5 months ago by KillerLUA.

Re: Fakerz - The badmin application 11 years, 5 months ago #117165

so leon you say its okay to insult people? well if thats okay then shall i start insulting you because i dont like what you said have a laugh mate x
  • bickels
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Fakerz - The badmin application 11 years, 5 months ago #117167

What's with all these -supports? I've never seen the guy
  • Sukka
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Feeling lucky, punk?
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
DayZ in a nutshell

Re: Fakerz - The badmin application 11 years, 5 months ago #117172

bickels wrote:
so leon you say its okay to insult people? well if thats okay then shall i start insulting you because i dont like what you said have a laugh mate x

I never said it was ok to insult people, however you and LUA seem to have a personal dislike, or dislike for an invalid reason. LUA insulted him, he came back with a few smart remarks explaining everything. If anyone was insulting, it was LUA.
  • Leon James!
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
You can't sit with us!

Re: Fakerz - The badmin application 11 years, 5 months ago #117178

ive never played with the guy and do not know anything about him im saying he needs play time forum time and not give smart quips back to people x
  • bickels
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Fakerz - The badmin application 11 years, 5 months ago #117188

All I was trying to say was his attitude of 'he would get admin no matter what the outcome of the application' was a bit off, also, that he shouldn't need to lie about his age. He then suddenly went into asshole mode, all I provided was a little criticism and if he couldn't take that and provide (in a mature way) a resolution to what I had proposed then I don't think he is 'worthy' of being selected from the long list of applicants.

Sorry if I came off as being kind of a dick, but I was provding some valid points and I think my -support was justified.
  • KillerLUA
  • Senior Boarder

Re: Fakerz - The badmin application 11 years, 5 months ago #117202

KillerLUA wrote:
All I was trying to say was his attitude of 'he would get admin no matter what the outcome of the application' was a bit off, also, that he shouldn't need to lie about his age. He then suddenly went into asshole mode, all I provided was a little criticism and if he couldn't take that and provide (in a mature way) a resolution to what I had proposed then I don't think he is 'worthy' of being selected from the long list of applicants.

Sorry if I came off as being kind of a dick, but I was provding some valid points and I think my -support was justified.

But I will get admin regardless of this, the reason for my confidence comes from experience from other communities. Stick around and be active long enough without being a major douche then you will end up as an admin 100% of the time. Common sense works in my favor.
You constantly picking on my English skills is sorta sad, seeing how it isn't actually my first language and I've had to learn most of it on my own. I would see a reason to pick on my English skills if I ARE TYEP LIEK DIS or overuse the letter "u" which I don't seem to do. Trust me, most people my age have the grammatical skills of a retarded chimpanzee.
  • Fakerz
  • Gold Boarder

Re: Fakerz - The badmin application 11 years, 5 months ago #117203

Fakerz is correct, there's nothing wrong with confidence and no one should feel insulted/provoked by it.
  • Rake
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • A Minge's Nightmare!
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Time to create page: 1.43 seconds