Steam Name: FP copcia77
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:40398273
Steam Profile link: www.steamcommunity.com/id/coprp
I am From: Texas
Member of the Steam Group/Clan?: Yes
Time spent on the server: about 2 hours
Time spent in FP: 7 months
Do you use a Microphone?: All day erry day
Why You?: I am applying because I think it needs more help and I am mature and ready for the job. I am applying for Moderater here on the site, and I want a position as staff. I want to help those who want to play, and crush the ones who want to ruin others time on the server.
  • copcia77
  • Platinum Boarder
Last Edit: 11 years, 5 months ago by copcia77.
The topic has been locked.

Re: FP copcia77 Admin Application Jailbreak 11 years, 5 months ago #117087

+support need more admins.
  • Mez
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • 10,000 Points for you!

Re: FP copcia77 Admin Application Jailbreak 11 years, 5 months ago #117100

-support, a little immature/naive to be a decent admin. He does have good community experience though. Also, if you follow the approach of hoarding on admins because you have a shortage of them, you will most likely end up taking on mutant minges (minges with admin powers) and ruin the server even more.
  • KillerLUA
  • Senior Boarder
Last Edit: 11 years, 5 months ago by KillerLUA.

Re: FP copcia77 Admin Application Jailbreak 11 years, 5 months ago #117112

I'm sorry, KillerLUA, but you and I've only spoken via text on steam for a short period of time, what makes you believe I am Immature or Naive? Also, the reason there is a "Hoarding approach" is in this community, when there is something wrong *Such as the server being horrifically terrible with the inflow of mingbags* everyone in the community puts a hand out to help the Server Owners, such as Chute and Profanity. Nobody here is doing it so they can have the admin tag, they're doing it to help out. So when there is a huge flow of traffic for admins, that tells you how much its players care about it's servers and are dedicating themselves to being an operator and helping out.

And its not a good start when you come here saying that because there are a bunch of admins, they begin to fight ect. Especially saying that I will become a *Mutant Minge* or whatever you categorize them with. We are a cooperative community, not once have I seen a *Minge with admin powers* except for one occasion. And it was the first of its kind, like 8 months ago?

Nevertheless, thanks for your opinion Mez and LUA.
  • copcia77
  • Platinum Boarder
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mez

Re: FP copcia77 Admin Application Jailbreak 11 years, 5 months ago #117117

KillerLUA wrote:
-support, a little immature/naive to be a decent admin. He does have good community experience though. Also, if you follow the approach of hoarding on admins because you have a shortage of them, you will most likely end up taking on mutant minges (minges with admin powers) and ruin the server even more.

If he does get it and chooses to abuse his powers then he will just get demoted.

+Support I think Tanner would do a good job taking care of the server
  • Wilson
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The friendliest of players!
The following user(s) said Thank You: copcia77

Re: FP copcia77 Admin Application Jailbreak 11 years, 5 months ago #117261

Thank you Wislon, I wont disappoint!

*BTW I fixed garrysmod and its graphical problems. It seems to work on anything but rp and sandbox gamemodes...*
  • copcia77
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: FP copcia77 Admin Application Jailbreak 11 years, 5 months ago #117279

KillerLUA wrote:

Bro you tend to call people immature and naive a lot, do you even know what they mean?

From Dictionary.com

Immature- 1. not mature, ripe, developed, perfected, etc. 2. emotionally undeveloped; juvenile; childish.

Naive- 1.having or showing unaffected simplicity of nature or absence of artificiality; unsophisticated; ingenuous. 2. having or showing a lack of experience, judgment, or information; credulous 3.having or marked by a simple, unaffectedly direct style reflecting little or no formal training or technique:

From this these examples from Dictionary.com, they don't mean the same thing.
  • King Kenny
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Retired
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Anal is how boys are created

Who really is Chute?

Re: FP copcia77 Admin Application Jailbreak 11 years, 5 months ago #117295

I meant naive because you say your group working on source mod is a company? Do you even know what that means? Also, I didn't say you immature and naive were the same thing, I said he was both. No offence, but I'm pretty sure most of the applications here are so that they can gain power.

Nevertheless you did actually reply to my criticism a lot more maturely than other admins have, your application is more structured than others and you have some valid points. Good luck, I'm going to change my opinion to:

+support
  • KillerLUA
  • Senior Boarder

Re: FP copcia77- Admin Application Jailbreak 11 years, 5 months ago #117296

ok... again, as I said multiple times in steam,it's a full 100% original no valve related game. it's a company because the names copyright is in process right now. there are currently 3 games being developed so I myself would consider it a company.

thank you for your opinion everyone.
  • copcia77
  • Platinum Boarder
Last Edit: 11 years, 5 months ago by copcia77.

Re: FP copcia77- Admin Application Jailbreak 11 years, 5 months ago #117327

It's not a company, what do you mean waiting for copyright? You don't have three games ready, the video on you tube is essentially a map with development textures, and it was put on you tube about a month ago. You seem really naive which is a bad trait for an admin, I tried to be reasonable with you. But you didn't take my criticism very maturely at all.
  • KillerLUA
  • Senior Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.28 seconds