Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Anyone else seeing the guard team RDMing everytime
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Anyone else seeing the guard team RDMing everytime

Anyone else seeing the guard team RDMing everytime 11 years, 5 months ago #116933

yes it's true everyday i go on the Jailbreak server the whole guard team is RDMing like crazy i think they go mad with power so i am asking if a admin/staff can go on the server for only 2 hours for thats usally when it starts please help the prisoner team they keep us in the cells and tell us to drop knifes then they kill us as soon as we do PLEASE HELP US!
Last Edit: 11 years, 5 months ago by road_doggjr.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Anyone else seeing the guard team RDMing everytime 11 years, 5 months ago #116935

It's sad that with all these post about fixing JB nothing is done. It isn't hard to fix the problem either.
  • Mez
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • 10,000 Points for you!

Re: Anyone else seeing the guard team RDMing everytime 11 years, 5 months ago #116968

There are some things that need to be fixed to bring down the RDM: Fixed spectating, it's quite buggy and makes it a bit hard to watch RDMers; Fixed F1 rules, many people read those and think those are the rules but the actual rules are on the !motd; And, better guides and information on the forums for players to read on how to play and what to do and not to do.
  • JayHawk
  • Legendary Member
  • Mr. PoopHead
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Last Edit: 11 years, 5 months ago by JayHawk.

Re: Anyone else seeing the guard team RDMing everytime 11 years, 5 months ago #116979

You arent the first to make a complaint, but in all seriousness this situation needs to be dealt with.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds