• Page:

TOPIC: Indigo Admin Application JailBreak

Indigo Admin Application JailBreak 11 years, 5 months ago #116517

Steam Name: Indigo
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:58105791
Steam Profile link: steamcommunity.com/id/indigoblue
I am From: USA
Member of the Steam Group/Clan?: None
Time spent on the server: Playing Jailbreak a couple months....been playing the server more recently
Time spent in FP: Just Recent
Time spent on the server: Not sure...probably a few hours or so
Do you use a Microphone?: Yes
Why You?:

I'm looking to become involving in Administration on the Gary's Mod JailBreak server's specifically because of the game being too inconsistent for people to enjoy when too many people are actively free-killing and ignoring all the rules.

Everything else can be worked with normally, by talking to the people and explaining, but there are simply a few people who like to annoy everyone else.... I don't want to make this about complaining or having a grudge, because an Admin/Mod who does that can be just as annoying.

So I would try to help out with any other problems on the servers as much as a game Admin server can, but as far as the RDM'rs and what not, I would love to be able to make sure the game continues to play instead of turning everyone sour when the RDM'rs come around again!

Plus I seem to be on there a lot, maybe more than others, so I could help when other Admins aren't around... which seems to be a little too often.

I hope you are considering, it would be cool to get involved in the servers gameplay.
  • Indigo
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 11 years, 5 months ago by Indigo.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Admin Application 11 years, 5 months ago #116520

Your steam ID is STEAM_0:1:58105791 and this is the steam group you should be joining, steamcommunity.com/groups/fpmembers

Also, you couldn't have been playing on the server for a couple months since it hasn't been up for more than 2 weeks.

You could add the |FP| tag to your steam name to show your dedication and that you're willing to represent FP.
  • GBrah
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Charlie Zebra
Last Edit: 11 years, 5 months ago by GBrah.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Indigo

Re: Indigo Admin Application 11 years, 5 months ago #116585

Thanks Meso. Currently trying to play right now, but I keep getting shot in my cell by Nazi Guards.
  • Indigo
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Indigo Admin Application JailBreak 11 years, 5 months ago #117736

Please hire an Admin soon! I would be happy to share my time on Steam helping the servers out!

The game is currently unplayable! No one plays the game! No one on the server enjoys it! Everyone gets RDM'd and there is no jailbreak routine. I haven't seen for the past week or so, so I can't say for sure, but I just checked back tonight and sure enough there is someone announcing "Kill all prisoners" at the start of each round and they proceed to RDM everyone. I'm not here to snitch on that person although I made note of his name and ID. I want to be an Admin or see that someone is applied soon so that people can get back to enjoying the role playing of the jailbreak server!
  • Indigo
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.28 seconds