• Page:

TOPIC: JayHawk - Trusted Application - JailBreak

JayHawk - Trusted Application - JailBreak 11 years, 5 months ago #116139

Steam Name: JayHawk
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:25591473
Steam Profile link: steamcommunity.com/id/McAwesomePossum/
I am From: United States
Member of the Steam Group/Clan?: Yes.
Time spent on the server: About an hour or so.
Time spent in FP: 5 months.
Do you use a Microphone?: I have one, don't use it often.
Why You?:
I've been an active member of the FP TTT server for quite a bit of time. I remember playing on it before Wilson was Trusted. My main intention when joining the server for the first time was to play the game properly and learn the rules. I've done that and continuously read them despite thoroughly knowing them. Once I gained Trusted. I spent the majority of my time making sure that the players were following the rules. I continue to do so and I am pleased with the way the TTT server feels. It isn't like your normal server with abusive admins and constant RDMers. It is a server that can respectfully be called a Friendly TTT server.
The FP JB server, however, is a bit different. My first reaction to joining was, "WOW". I thought I must've typed in the wrong IP address. Constant Mic Spamming, Chat Spamming, RDMing, and other countless rules are being broken by numerous players. I'd like to help prevent that. I'm quite active on the TTT server and am usually one of the highest-ranked due to my activity and I'm willing to spend a little less time with TTT and a little more with the JB server. From the couple of hours that I've been on, I can see that it needs it.
I've read the JB rules a couple of times and will continue to do so. I feel that I can help create a respectable image for the server and it's players.
Thank you for spending the time to read this.
- Jay
  • JayHawk
  • Legendary Member
  • Mr. PoopHead
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
The topic has been locked.

Re: JayHawk - Trusted Application - JailBreak 11 years, 5 months ago #116152

Accepted
  • Chuteuk
  • Site Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=

Re: JayHawk - Trusted Application - JailBreak 11 years, 5 months ago #116319

I appreciate being accepted, but I still currently don't have any powers; still listed as User. I'm not in a big rush or anything but it'd be nice to help out Mr Joker with the minges.
  • JayHawk
  • Legendary Member
  • Mr. PoopHead
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds