the server should have pointshop

That would be great i even got the pointshop files
  • BigBadWilly
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Hmmm Little Girls

The topic has been locked.

Re: JailBreak Server Suggestions 11 years ago #140031

I know some of you guys may not like this, but using ULX instead of whatever we use. ULX is great because people can see that the staff are doing their job. To me it has a nice interface and appears easier to use. Banning people is quite simple also, as all you have to do is type the command in console. ULX also appears to be quicker than whatever we have because you can type !slay Mingebag (just an example.) To slay people using this thing, you have to go tab menu and right click their name. To me, ULX is just plain nicer.

Client side mute would be nice too. I hate it when they're stupid mic spammers on and we can't do anything about them.

I will post pictures of ULX.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=143202686

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=143202621

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=143203013

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=143202948

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=143202767

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=143202845

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=143202697
  • King Kenny
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Retired
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Anal is how boys are created

Who really is Chute?
Last Edit: 11 years ago by King Kenny. Reason: Screenshots.

Re: JailBreak Server Suggestions 11 years ago #140032

Kenny Lennonroo wrote:
I know some of you guys may not like this, but using ULX instead of whatever we use. ULX is great because people can see that the staff are doing their job. To me it has a nice interface and appears easier to use. Banning people is quite simple also, as all you have to do is type the command in console. ULX also appears to be quicker than whatever we have because you can type !slay Mingebag (just an example.) To slay people using this thing, you have to go tab menu and right click their name. To me, ULX is just plain nicer.

Client side mute would be nice too. I hate it when they're stupid mic spammers on and we can't do anything about them.

No. ULX is terrible. Most people on JB dont go on TTT because it has it on most servers. The Admin panel we use right now is specially made for our server and its easy to use unlike ULX where you have to search for the player. Its the same design as the FPRP Admin panel. You clcik on a players name and choose what to do. Just by clicking. And also If there are multiple minges on and server and you type !Ban Whoever They will leave and we cant ban them in disguise.
  • AviatorMaster
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • 777-200LR ^
Last Edit: 11 years ago by AviatorMaster.

Re: JailBreak Server Suggestions 11 years ago #140037

ImThatPeterGriffin wrote:
Kenny Lennonroo wrote:

No. ULX is terrible. Most people on JB dont go on TTT because it has it on most servers. The Admin panel we use right now is specially made for our server and its easy to use unlike ULX where you have to search for the player. Its the same design as the FPRP Admin panel. You clcik on a players name and choose what to do. Just by clicking. And also If there are multiple minges on and server and you type !Ban Whoever They will leave and we cant ban them in disguise.

No, the reason most JB players don't go on TTT is because of the amount of intelligence and patients it requires. The admin panel is terrible. I was looking at it last night and it looks difficult. ULX is simple and easy to use. You can slay people with just clicking using ULX. You don't type !Ban Whoever, you go to console, type the ban command in, and voila, they're banned. If they leave, then you can continue banning them while your on the server.
  • King Kenny
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Retired
Anal is how boys are created

Who really is Chute?

Re: JailBreak Server Suggestions 11 years ago #140040

I prefer ULX rather than FAdmin. It's currently quite buggy, but it does have console and chat commands you can type just like in ULX, they're just worded a bit differently.
With ULX, to gag it'd be ulx gag playername.
With FAdmin, it'd be fadmin chatmute playername.

The fact that administrative commands don't appear in chat can be a bit of a problem because the majority of the players don't realize this and thus don't think admins are doing anything. Also, there isn't an admin chat.
  • JayHawk
  • Legendary Member
  • Mr. PoopHead
Last Edit: 11 years ago by JayHawk.

Re: JailBreak Server Suggestions 11 years ago #140042

One of the main reasons that the server switched to FAdmin is because ULX wasn't reliable enough for the job, mainly because with the high amount of players.

Although when I used to play Jailbreak I can definitely say that FAdmin is much more efficient than ULX.
  • MrJ0K3RZ
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Moose Farming Since 1901
Contact Information
Add me on steam!
Add me on Skype!
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds