Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

JailBreak Server Suggestions
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: JailBreak Server Suggestions

Re: JailBreak Server Suggestions 11 years, 1 month ago #132762

I thnk hi is rite tat sems lke a fun dae!!!!!
The topic has been locked.

Re: JailBreak Server Suggestions 11 years, 1 month ago #132826

There shouldn't be a "kill all day" because that would be the same as "RDM day."
  • JayHawk
  • Legendary Member
  • Mr. PoopHead
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Last Edit: 11 years, 1 month ago by JayHawk.

Re: JailBreak Server Suggestions 11 years, 1 month ago #132955

Last Request needs to be fixed. Some of the LRs aren't enabled. On some maps, the LR doesn't teleport the players to each other. I've heard of a bug in Shot4Shot that enables to drop his gun, pick it up, and get more shots (haven't tested this yet.) The hit registry is very poor while doing KnifeFight or Shot4Shot (aiming directly at the other player and shooting usually doesn't damage him.) On some maps, the race finish line is out of the map so that noone can finish it. On one of the maps (can't remember which), only KnifeFight and Shot4Shot work; choosing Russian Roulette will simply delete all of your guns and choosing Race will freeze both you and the player you select.

It'd be nice if there were more LR choices such as:
- Sniper Duel
- Low-Grav Shot4Shot
- Shotgun Duel
- Grenade toss

It'd also be nice to see the ammo situation fixed. If you have a gun with low ammo, walking over another gun will not give you more, you must drop your gun and pick up a new one. If you shoot a gun without reloading, drop it, pick up another, the new gun will have full ammo; but if you shoot a gun, reload, drop it, pick up another, the new gun will be missing a clip. And, all m16s only have 30 bullets in them, making them very underpowered compared to any other gun.
  • JayHawk
  • Legendary Member
  • Mr. PoopHead
Last Edit: 11 years, 1 month ago by JayHawk.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Crocodile, Wilson

Re: JailBreak Server Suggestions 11 years ago #133773

My suggestion is that you can only talk for a max of 20 seconds like on TTT except longer and if you go past 20 seconds you have to wait 40 seconds to talk again. It would help prevent micspam and 20 seconds is plenty of time to talk.
  • AviatorMaster
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • 777-200LR ^

Re: JailBreak Server Suggestions 11 years ago #133777

ImThatPeterGriffin wrote:
My suggestion is that you can only talk for a max of 20 seconds like on TTT except longer and if you go past 20 seconds you have to wait 40 seconds to talk again. It would help prevent micspam and 20 seconds is plenty of time to talk.

I'm not sure this would work as well on JailBreak. A warden usually talks more than 20 seconds and this would prevent singing contests and the such. Although, limiting the mic usage of the dead players would be a bit nice seeing how they tend to unnecessarily spam.
  • JayHawk
  • Legendary Member
  • Mr. PoopHead

Re: JailBreak Server Suggestions 11 years ago #134204

Quite the bug has presented itself to me today. I'm not sure if it's new or not, but I've never noticed it, and others were seeming to notice it as well. It's now possible to jump crouch through ceilings if you are positioned in a specific way.
I took a picture to better explain it. In this first picture, I jump onto the tub in the cell. I then proceeded to jump and crouch which projects me slightly into the ceiling. After jumping and crouching again, I am now above the ceiling; and I can sometimes walk around within a limited area (depends on which part of the map you do this on).
Before:

After:

This same bug can also be used to transverse floors on a particular map.
Before:

After:

I've also seen another person do this intentionally in the vents so the guards couldn't find him. The fix could be as simple as restarting the server (seeing how it seemed to only have recently appeared); but either way, it needs to be fixed quite quickly seeing how it can cause quite a few problems trying to play when there are prisoners stuck in the ceiling or running around above part of the map.
  • JayHawk
  • Legendary Member
  • Mr. PoopHead
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds