Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

JailBreak Server Suggestions
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: JailBreak Server Suggestions

Re: JailBreak Server Suggestions 11 years, 4 months ago #119314

Here is a suggestion, Change Jailbreak to a temp roleplaying server.

No but seriously, All the gamemode is is a deathmatch, just change the server to a deathmatch server.

But here anyway

For every 5 prisoners there can be one guard, so if the server is full there will be 12 guards, which will hopefully prevent RDM.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Last Edit: 11 years, 4 months ago by Crocodile.
The topic has been locked.

Re: JailBreak Server Suggestions 11 years, 4 months ago #119408

Type of Suggestion: Plugin and Map and Rules... and stuphs.

Details:
Either the moderating system needs to be changed to ULX or something else, or FAdmin should be fixed so that the commands actually appear in chat. For starters, silent slay and quick kick do not work. Even if silent slay did work, it wouldn't be any different from a normal slay because neither appear in chat. Also, I've seen a few times when players complain of the admins doing nothing even though they are; the slays, mutes, and gags just aren't appearing in chat like they do in TTT. This makes players feel like the admins either aren't doing their job (when they are) or they don't care (which they do).

Also, it'd be nice to see the Force-Switch team actually working. It currently gives the model of the other team and can spawn them with weapons if they are switched from guard to prisoner. It'd also be nice if they Force-Switch team prevented them from changing back to the other team for a couple of rounds. It'd also be nice if grenade kills appear in the console. A ton of RDMs are caused by them.

The Last Request system needs to be fixed. Race sometimes bugs and freezes the players. The only selectable options are Knife-Fight (bad hit registry), Shot4Shot (bad hit registry), Race (usually has a big invisible square around the finish point so that noone can get to it and finish, and Russian Roulette. The hit registry on Knife-Fight and Shot4Shot can cause the battle between the prisoner and guard to occassionally last for a couple of minutes.

The map Mars should be removed. It has no armory and no hidden weapons for the prisoners. Because of this, FreeDays usually last an entire 10 minutes (If the guards don't RDM all of the prisoners by then).

The map HellsGamers (made by another community)should also be removed, due to having a few knife spawners. They are little "bins" that will give you knives. Prisoners use these to obtain a bunch of knives and to throw and insta-kill guards.

Lastly, I've been talking with many of the players and a bunch of them feel that there are many problems to be fixed and that there needs to be a meeting as soon as possible to sort them out.

It'd be nice if there was a topic that included pictures of the maps with highlighted areas that are auto-rebel if the prisoners are at them. It'd help with maps such as blackops where there are walkways and roofs leading to the armory. It'd be nice to have something that gave a solid answer as to which places are deemed KOSable and which aren't.

P.S. I don't think the "mute everyone besides the warden" thing would work because then guards couldn't tell prisoners to drop their weapons. And if the warden were to die and a guard were to take over (under the special circumstances of rule whatever), then they wouldn't be able to talk because they'd be gagged.
  • JayHawk
  • Legendary Member
  • Mr. PoopHead
Last Edit: 11 years, 4 months ago by JayHawk.

Re: JailBreak Server Suggestions 11 years, 4 months ago #119608

Here is one, If a Guard attacks a prisoner in LR and they arent the ones doing LR they die for shooting them. Because nobody really respects LR and it really gets on my nerves.

Also, You cant do First Reaction or last reaction, Because people have really bad microphones and always end up getting killed.

But one that I consider that would be good is that as a Guard you can buy weapons at the start of the round (Like CSS) With things like cash (Like in CSS, Again,) or with credits, And prisoners could have the ability to buy Flashbangs and smoke grenades, But would cost a lot more credits considering they are prisoners.

Another one from me would be FIRE GRENADES. Yes, You heard me. The Mad cow fire grenades, I think these would be great on the jailbreak server, but I think they should be very hard to find, For instance it could destroy boxes and kill guards.

Also, A few more characters would be nice, I'd like to have a few female characters, And I'd like to have some characters that are small and would be under 1.7m's So they can fit in small spaces (Closets in Alcatraz, for example.)
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Last Edit: 11 years, 3 months ago by Crocodile.

Re: JailBreak Server Suggestions 11 years, 3 months ago #121728

Type of Suggestion: Map
Details: The map Lego needs to be removed. Most, if not all of the minigames do not work. The map is always very laggy. There are rooms in which it lags horribly, even when spectating someone who walks into those rooms. It constantly spams the console with errors everytime it's played. I can't see the kills that normally appear in the console to know who killed who.
  • JayHawk
  • Legendary Member
  • Mr. PoopHead

Re: JailBreak Server Suggestions 11 years, 3 months ago #121730

JayHawk wrote:
Type of Suggestion: Map
Details: The map Lego needs to be removed. Most, if not all of the minigames do not work. The map is always very laggy. There are rooms in which it lags horribly, even when spectating someone who walks into those rooms. It constantly spams the console with errors everytime it's played. I can't see the kills that normally appear in the console to know who killed who.

I agree with jay, I also think that having more maps would be great to have. The default maps are just old, boring and no fun after you've played it for more than 70 times.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: JailBreak Server Suggestions 11 years, 3 months ago #122596

This might not be possible to code in, but what about using the timer for voice chat like in the FP TTT server? therefore if you mic spam, it takes a LONG time to replenish the chance to speak, if you run out.
  • TheKeyLimit
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • 50 MB straight to your router kid

real ones know
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wilson
Time to create page: 1.90 seconds