This was suggested previously, But this is a must for Trusted

Team ban, Just like ban from job in RP.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
The topic has been locked.

Re: JailBreak Server Suggestions 11 years, 4 months ago #118931

Make it to where only the warden can use Voice chat, for the Guard team.

Zengits idea
  • Jose
  • Former Owner
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your CSGO Master

Re: JailBreak Server Suggestions 11 years, 4 months ago #118932

Jose wrote:
Make it to where only the warden can use Voice chat, for the Guard team.

Zengits idea

Please or let an admin mute everyone on the start of the round except the warden so everyone
can hear the orders.
  • Sukka
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Feeling lucky, punk?
DayZ in a nutshell

Re: JailBreak Server Suggestions 11 years, 4 months ago #118933

We could make a Guard/Prisoner counter to see how many there are on each team.
  • Ghost141
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: JailBreak Server Suggestions 11 years, 4 months ago #118968

In the rules, I suggest changing CTs to guards and Ts to prisoners; Some players (The few that actually read the rules) get confused as to which is which.
The rules in the F1 menu should be changed to match the rules on the forums. Many players believe the F1 rules to be the official rules.

It would be nice if there was a mod that shows the player's name when you hovered over their spray. It would make it easier to figure out who sprayed what.

Also, the ability for players to mute other people would be nice. Something similar to how the TTT server has a mic icon next to the player's names on the tab list; which can be toggled on or off.

A couple of new rules:
1. Don't use props to block vents, rooms, or cells.
- Do not prop spam multiple props at once.
2. Don't use props to get to areas that aren't accessible without props.
3. Do not duplicate knives or grenades with the duplication glitch.
- Do not tell others how to do the duplication glitch.
4. You may warn prisoners to holster their knives, but you may not tell them to drop them.
5. You must warn Ts individually for having a gun.
- The warden may mass warn for having unholstered knives.
6. As a warden, you may not play games that are opinionated. I.e Best spray, best joke, strongest person, etc.
7. As a warden, when announcing a game, you must always ask if everyone knows the rules and give at least 10 seconds for them to respond.
(I've seen many times when a warden announces First Reaction Last Reaction and then immediately starts playing without asking anyone whether they know how to play. A bunch of people tend to die.)
8. As a guard you may not block doors or cells with your bodies so that other prisoners can't pass through.
9. [This is for clarity on the death of the warden] If it is a freeday and the warden dies, it stays a freeday for the rest of the round. If it is not a freeday, the warden has given orders, and the warden dies; it is a freeday until another guard takes over.
- If the warden somehow manages to die before the cells are opened and before orders are given, it is a freeday for the rest of the round.
- If more than one guard would like to take over, have the other living players vote on it.
- If no one can decide, have an admin randomly choose one of the guards who want to be warden unless no one wants to be warden.
- If a new warden is not decided within 1 minute, it stays a freeday for the rest of the round.
10. If the warden does not have a mic, it is a freeday. Other guards may not take over for him.
11. As a guard, you may not hide in a room or vent until the round is over. You must walk around and find the other prisoners.
(Everyone complains when the last guard hides, esp. when the prisoners are hiding as well.)
12. When the warden is talking, all of the other players should be quiet in order to hear him/ her.
13. When players are found out of their cells at the beginning of the round, you must warn them to go stand by their cells until the warden has given orders. If they don't comply, then you may kill them.
- If they spawn in the armory, you must still warn them to leave unless they begin rebelling. I.e attacking guards.
(It's quite unfortunate for players who spawn out of their cell at the start of the round to be immediately killed.)
14. As a guard, if you are giving player-specific commands, you must say the name of the player you are referring to. Don't just say,"Hey you over there, come do this; Or you over there, put your gun down. Etc."
15. As a guard, the only text order you may give is to warn for weapons. You may not give them orders to go places unless you have a mic and the warden allows it.
16. At the beginning of the round, when the warden gives orders, he must allow at least 10 seconds for other prisoners to ask to repeat orders.
17. As a guard, do not shot around prisoners' feet.
- You are responsible for your aim, if you accidentally kill the wrong person, it is still your fault.
18. If the cells open at the start of the round, and you immediately close them within 10 seconds, it is a freeday.
  • JayHawk
  • Legendary Member
  • Mr. PoopHead
Last Edit: 11 years, 4 months ago by JayHawk.

Re: JailBreak Server Suggestions 11 years, 4 months ago #118983

There is a huge number of suggestions here, keep them coming! Our team will begin updating the JB server again after the holidays.
  • Chuteuk
  • Site Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds