Username Password: Remember me

JailBreak Server Suggestions
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: JailBreak Server Suggestions

Re: JailBreak Server Suggestions 10 years, 7 months ago #172690

SatoshiAaron wrote:
Type of feature: Staff command

Details:
Cexec command for staff members. Cexec is a feature on ULX that runs commands on players clients. This will be useful for players who said "YES" to being warden and don't have a mic or don't want to be warden. The staff member can run jb_hasmic 0 on the selected user and they will not be warden again unless they put jb_hasmic 1 into console.

With the current set up only the owners have access to any one the rcon ulx commands. Also doing something like that would be some what ineffective, as the player could just type jb_hasmic 1 back into console. Staff member can still ask the player with no mic to change his team and kick him if he does not switch.
  • EMP
  • Site Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • FP Owner/Developer
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Add me on Steam!

The topic has been locked.

Re: Multiple Rule Suggestions 10 years, 7 months ago #172746

tguyAKAThatGuy wrote:
Type of Suggestion: Rules

(When you +support please say something like +support rule 1)

Details:
Warden rules:
1. Warden must repeat orders if asked, Warden only needs to repeat a set of orders three separate times as long as at least three prisoners understand.

2. *Edit*5. The Warden may not force the Prisoners to stay in an area for more than 2 minutes, without doing some sort of activity (Ex: CellDay, SitInThisRoomAndDoNothingDay,*Walk around this area and do nothing else*, etc.)

3. Warden may not give orders that would intentionally kill their guards. (Ex.Go jump in this pit, Go jump off the ledge,Type kill in the console, etc.)

Guard rules:
4. Guards must listen to orders given by their Warden.
5. If there is a KOS prisoner guards may not shoot into a crowd to kill him.

Id' say +support to all of these
Slurpy Squad
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Re: JailBreak Server Suggestions 10 years, 7 months ago #173479

Rule:
Prisoners may have smoke grenades, but throwing them is KOS.

I don't really care whether smokes are KOS or not, as long as we vote on one way or the other so there is no confusion.

When the Warden states that Prisoners must stay crouched, they may stand to type in chat; unless stated otherwise by the Warden.

Players may not camp one-time accessible areas, as well as areas that prevent other players from getting to the same location.

Such as the top of canyondam. Once the elevator has been used, it can't be used again and players can't get up there. And the helicopter on New Summer.

Map:
JB_VIPINTHEMIX_V1_2
  • JayHawk
  • Legendary Member
  • Mr. PoopHead
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Last Edit: 10 years, 7 months ago by JayHawk.

Re: Multiple Rule Suggestions 10 years, 7 months ago #173882

When it's a special day in the parabellum map it should be automatically be a freeday considering its hard to give orders on low gravity or something ??

Time to create page: 0.18 seconds