Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

JailBreak Server Suggestions
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: JailBreak Server Suggestions

Re: JailBreak Server Suggestions 10 years, 10 months ago #155652

I've gone back threw this topic and created a document with all of the suggestions on it so we don't have to look back during the meeting.

www.mediafire.com/view/z1cja67r7kqv6m1/F...ing_Suggestions.docx

If you see any that I missed let me know, I tried to get all of them but stuff happens.
NOTE: I only went back to the last meeting any suggestions before that will need to be re posted. I also didn't include things that have already been accepted.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now onto some suggestions of my own.
Change - There is no Last Request in war. If you Last Request and rebel you will be slayed.
To - There is no Last Request on war days. If you do a Last Request on a war day you will be slayed.
Some people have been getting confused thinking that it is saying if you rebel you can't do an lr.

Remove:
19) You are allowed to tell PRISONER's to freeze.
Its really not needed.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Remove the maps
-rp_jail_mars_final
-jb_no1_jail_v2b9

Mars has no guns and is a very small map with nothing really to do on it.
No1 Doesn't have anything to really do on it. The disco and basket Ball court are broken as well.
_________________________________________________________________________________________
• Send a chat message to a prisoner when they enter a KOS zone.
  • EMP
  • Site Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • FP Owner/Developer
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Add me on Steam!

The topic has been locked.

Re: JailBreak Server Suggestions 10 years, 10 months ago #155834

Rule:
Players may not block doors from opening/closing with their body.

Suggestion:
If someone spawns a prop, it'd be neat if you could hold alt or something to see who spawned it.
  • JayHawk
  • Legendary Member
  • Mr. PoopHead
Last Edit: 10 years, 10 months ago by JayHawk.

Re: JailBreak Server Suggestions 10 years, 9 months ago #156037

Suggestion:
Implement a votekick feature.

At the end of each round, have a Warden selection menu where players can vote on a new warden.

Enable the use of flashlights.

Switch to ULX. I've seen a lot of other JB servers use it, and it works fine. I'd rather have a working ULX, instead of a buggy FAdmin. I think it'd be easier to simply code in a TeamSwitch feature instead of attempting to fix all of the FAdmin bugs.

Similar to how there is one Warden, have one Guard randomly spawn as a "medic". He'd have a medic-gun and could run around and heal players if needed.

Have a message appear on the screen when the Warden is dead.

Rule:
The last prisoner can LR, only if he hasn't rebelled.

The Warden can't force a Guard to be killed if he doesn't want to.
  • JayHawk
  • Legendary Member
  • Mr. PoopHead
Last Edit: 10 years, 9 months ago by JayHawk.

Re: JailBreak Server Suggestions 10 years, 9 months ago #156232

New server info topic! www.mediafire.com/view/28i9h52r3xj3l9j/F...rver_info_topic.docx

I've gone threw and rewritten most of it and added some.

Basically I've reworked it to cut out some of the unneed stuff such and the Powers applications seeing as their is an thread already for that. Same with the Staff guide. No reason to have them in two different places.

Starting with things that I've added. I've copped over Jays awesome thread for warden games. I've also saved a spot to add the List of KOS Areas once we decide on them during the meeting. That way we don't have to have a ton of different sticky's!

Things that I've changed are I've rewritten the Introduction to Jailbreak to fit the Garrysmod version and not CSS, putting the part about being the warden. I've also fixed up the F.A.Q. to reflect the new information since most of it was pretty outdated. As well as adding some new ones. The map list has also been updated so it shows what maps the server really has.

Please read it over and let me know if I've made any mistakes or have forgotten anything.
  • EMP
  • Site Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • FP Owner/Developer

Add me on Steam!

Last Edit: 10 years, 9 months ago by EMP.

Re: JailBreak Server Suggestions 10 years, 9 months ago #156238

Suggestion:
Disable spectators from spraying sprays.

Rule:
Delete the rule that makes opening and closing the doors within 10 seconds a freeday.

Make it so that spamming doors open and close is against the rules.

If a Prisoner rebels and the Warden is killed, the Prisoner is still a rebel.

Either have a rule stating that opening/knifing vents/doors to a KOSable area is KOS or not KOS.

You must not say that someone is breaking the rules to avoid them killing you if they are not breaking any rules.
  • JayHawk
  • Legendary Member
  • Mr. PoopHead
Last Edit: 10 years, 9 months ago by JayHawk.

Re: JailBreak Server Suggestions 10 years, 9 months ago #156961

Map:
New Summer - css.gamebanana.com/maps/162519
  • JayHawk
  • Legendary Member
  • Mr. PoopHead
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds