Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

JailBreak Server Suggestions
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: JailBreak Server Suggestions

Re: JailBreak Server Suggestions 10 years, 10 months ago #155301

Change the rules to the way they were before MrJokerz pooped on them.

Guards may not use props to go to otherwise inaccessible areas

Change this to: Players may not use props to go to otherwise inaccessible areas.
  • JayHawk
  • Legendary Member
  • Mr. PoopHead
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
The topic has been locked.

Re: JailBreak Server Suggestions 10 years, 10 months ago #155306

JayHawk wrote:
Rule:
Prisoners that spawn out of their cell may not press the cell door button.

or we fix it so people don't spawn out of their cells.

I regards to cooking grenades all that has to change is just one word in the shared.lua file for the weapon_mad_grenade.
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
  • EMP
  • Site Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • FP Owner/Developer

Add me on Steam!

Re: JailBreak Server Suggestions 10 years, 10 months ago #155354

MadVinnyMac wrote:
Type of Suggestion: Plugin

Details: Make a modification to the Jailbreak server so that everyone has to have atleast 2 to 3 hours of gameplay before being able to switch to guard.

I would say it would reduce RDM, and make alot of prisoners happy . Two to three hours is more than enough to hear and learn from others and cannot say they didn't know the rules.

Question wouldn't then at the start of the new update with that you have some problems with to few guards or something along those lines?
  • Blitzkrieg_HOSS
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ☭Obey The Communist☭

And as I've gotten older, I've had more of a tendency to look for people who live by kindness, tolerance, compassion, a gentler way of looking at things.
Martin Scorsese
I have a zero tolerance for sanctimonious morons who try to scare people.
Pat Robertson
The responsibility of tolerance lies with those who have the wider vision. George Eliot

Re: JailBreak Server Suggestions 10 years, 10 months ago #155355

Maybe that map was put there by Chute or whoever to make some more people want to come late at night?
  • Blitzkrieg_HOSS
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ☭Obey The Communist☭

And as I've gotten older, I've had more of a tendency to look for people who live by kindness, tolerance, compassion, a gentler way of looking at things.
Martin Scorsese
Pat Robertson
The responsibility of tolerance lies with those who have the wider vision. George Eliot

Re: JailBreak Server Suggestions 10 years, 10 months ago #155356

I just got this sort of wild idea but what if the job server did a 3 teamed thing? Like there would still be CP and Prisoners but like the third team is like civilians that just have fists or knifes and can't have weapons and the civilians take on a role as like people to be used as captives, or be visitors, or something along those lines.
Also I think Mars should be deleted from the selection because it sucks and I also discovered a prop glitch that makes you be able to phase out of your cell.
  • Blitzkrieg_HOSS
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ☭Obey The Communist☭

Martin Scorsese
Pat Robertson
Last Edit: 10 years, 10 months ago by Blitzkrieg_HOSS.

Re: JailBreak Server Suggestions 10 years, 10 months ago #155436

Blitzkrieg_HOSS wrote:
I just got this sort of wild idea but what if the job server did a 3 teamed thing? Like there would still be CP and Prisoners but like the third team is like civilians that just have fists or knifes and can't have weapons and the civilians take on a role as like people to be used as captives, or be visitors, or something along those lines.
Also I think Mars should be deleted from the selection because it sucks and I also discovered a prop glitch that makes you be able to phase out of your cell.

Yeah that is a good idea I was thinking there could be 2 thieves that get a knife and pistol and spawn in random places on the map witch would be cool.
  • Zach
  • Platinum Boarder
  • This has spread fast.

http://i.imgur.com/gxpS4Yt.jpg?1
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds