Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

JailBreak Server Suggestions
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: JailBreak Server Suggestions

Re: JailBreak Server Suggestions 10 years, 11 months ago #146692

JayHawk wrote:
Fix the Template Thread so it says "How to Apply for Trusted" instead of "How to Apply for Admin".

New Maps:
- Ba_Jail_Canyondam_v5_b1
- Jb_Parabellum_Xg
- jb_dt
- jb_oz
- Electric Winter/Xmas
- ba_jail_lockdown_final
- ba_jail_lunar_mkII
- jb_nexzoid
- ba_jail_alcatraz_final_BETA
- jb_avalanche
- ba_jail_undergrowth

All of those maps are alot of fun to play and would be great additions to the server!

Also I found a glitch on not1_jail if you chose the race LR it will freeze you and the only way to undo if it a staff member freezes and unfreezes you.

Another glitch when I was playing on the server alone last night. When ever I used !rtv and picked a map the server gave me completely different map. I have noticed this alot while playing during the day to the server just seems to randomly pick a map instead on going off what is voted for... You can see this happening allot on not1_jail we will be stuck on that map for ages and try to change it but nothing happens we just keep getting that map.
  • EMP
  • Site Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • FP Owner/Developer
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Add me on Steam!

Last Edit: 10 years, 11 months ago by EMP.
The topic has been locked.

Re: JailBreak Server Suggestions 10 years, 11 months ago #146717

Russian Roulette doesn't work either on no1_jail.
  • JayHawk
  • Legendary Member
  • Mr. PoopHead

Re: JailBreak Server Suggestions 10 years, 10 months ago #149146

I'm reposting this because it wasn't really discussed during the meeting and it'd be a really good idea to get some more flavor into the maps.

New Maps:
- Jb_Parabellum_Xg
- jb_dt
- jb_oz
- Electric Winter/Xmas
- ba_jail_lockdown_final
- ba_jail_lunar_mkII
- jb_nexzoid
- ba_jail_alcatraz_final_BETA
- jb_avalanche
- ba_jail_undergrowth

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, I'd like to suggest bug fixes for each of the powers below:
- All commands should appear in chat, similar to ULX on TTT.
- Silent Slay doesn't actually kill the player. It teleports him to spawn.
- Jailing a player near another player can get them both stuck.
- Using the Large Jail allows the Jailed person to either be shot at or shoot at others while Jailed.
- TeamSwitching players from Prisoner to Guard or vise-versa will bug their models.
- TeamSwitching players to spectator/unassigned causes them to be on their own team with yellow names. They can still kill and be killed, but will respawn when killed.
- It can be difficult to tell the difference from an AFK player to a Frozen player. A prisoner may try to kill a frozen guard (think he's AFK) but won't be able to and it'll still say the prisoner is rebelling. Maybe an icon or something above a Frozen player's head would be nice.
- When clicking on commands using the tab menu, it switches who you are spectating. Which makes it near impossible to use the Normal Teleport while spectating someone.
- Ragdoll Normal and Ragdoll Hang will teleport the player to their spawn when unRagdolled.
- Maybe adding a GUI for banning by SteamID would be nice. Using the console doesn't work, and using Chat is quite buggy.
- Permabans don't appear in console.
- Using the GUI to ban a player doesn't allow you to type in the text fields for the time, you have to click on the arrows.
- Add a VoteKick command for Trusteds.
- Add a VoteMap command for Admins.
- Add a ChangeMap command for SAs.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd also like to suggest having a Stickied thread of all of the accepted suggestions so it is easier to see what is accepted during the meetings; instead of having to go back to the Meeting Result Threads from months ago.

One last suggestion: Either Sticky the Staff GuideLines thread that I will be posting in a few hours, or replace the current Admin Guidelines on the Server Information Topic with it. I've sent it to multiple staff members and gotten their approval of and suggestions for it. The current one is outdated, considering it was made for CSS JB.
  • JayHawk
  • Legendary Member
  • Mr. PoopHead
Last Edit: 10 years, 10 months ago by JayHawk.
The following user(s) said Thank You: King Kenny, EMP

Re: JailBreak Server Suggestions 10 years, 10 months ago #149458

Remove the Cooking of Frag Grenades.

It is mingy, and can be used to Kill guards in one shot.

It could also lead to people duping to get more grenades.

It is very annoying to the guards, and the Warden, cause they always get One shotted with the grenade.

I lost 2 warden days and counting.

Also, It's not normal, But guards could use the cooking to also MASS RDM prisoners.
  • TheKeyLimit
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • 50 MB straight to your router kid

real ones know
Last Edit: 10 years, 10 months ago by TheKeyLimit.

Re: JailBreak Server Suggestions 10 years, 10 months ago #149462

TheKeyLimit wrote:
Remove the Cooking of Frag Grenades.

It is mingy, and can be used to Kill guards in one shot.

It could also lead to people duping to get more grenades.

It is very annoying to the guards, and the Warden, cause they always get One shotted with the grenade.

I lost 2 warden days and counting.

I actually do this quite allot my self and I need to stop. But intill Chute could either switch out the grenades for another type or just remove the cooking its self. We could ask Kid to restrict the access on them so no one can use them. :/
  • EMP
  • Site Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • FP Owner/Developer

Add me on Steam!

Re: JailBreak Server Suggestions 10 years, 10 months ago #149670

When using the Spectate command, there is a chance that the player you Spectate will become invisible to you. You then have to reSpectate them to fix it. This can be a nuisance.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not sure what this is, but it occurs quite a bit. Seems like it has something to do with the weapons. Possible fix?

Not sure how hard this would be to implement, but it'd be nice to have a TTT-like damage log. It'd make it easier to determine freeshooters/grenade-throwers.

Fix the rules to how they were before MrJokers played with them!
Actually update the staff list once the meeting is over.
Update the map list in the Server Information Topic.
Update the JailBreak Information in the Server Information Topic.
Fix the format mistake in the Admin Guidelines that MrJokers copied over into the Server Information Topic. Or simply just delete the Admin GuideLines in the Server Information Topic, seeing how it isn't necessary to have two slightly different ones.
Change the Stickied Thread from "How to apply for Admin!" to "How to apply for Trusted!"
Don't let MrJokers touch the stickied threads!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update the F1 menu to include the correct rules, help information, etc.
Add/fix the !motd command so it displays the server rules.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rule additions:
- Do not impersonate another player.
- The Warden may not tell players to break rules.
- Guards may not tell prisoners to go into a KOSable area, with the intention of killing them once they enter it.
- During a Last Request, the Prisoner may not intentionally try to kill Guards who are not participating.
- The Warden, and Guards, may not force a prisoner into a death trap with the intent to kill him.
- If a Prisoner is blocking an entrance with his body, a Guard must give him a 3 second warning for him to move before shooting.
- Guards may not trap Prisoners in an area on a Freeday.
- If more than 3 Prisoners are alive, the warden may not play a game which involves the death of all but 1 Prisoner. (Ex: First to type "2" lives, everyone else dies)
- The Warden may not force the Prisoners to stay in an area for more than 2 minutes without doing some sort of activity. (Ex: CellDay, SitInThisRoomAndDoNothingDay, etc.)
- Guards may not open the cells until the Warden gives orders, unless he either has no mic, isn't using his mic, or dies.
- Cell doors must remain open for the duration of the round.
- Players may not camp the infirmary.
- Do not exploit bugs within the server. (Pressing cell buttons as soon as round ends, Throwing grenade as soon as round ends, etc.)
- The Warden may not restrict typing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Possibly allow Custom Last Requests with these rule additions:
- Custom last requests may only last until the end of the current round.
- Guards may refuse to participate in a custom last request if it gives them no chance at all to win the last request. (Ex: All Guards suicide)
  • JayHawk
  • Legendary Member
  • Mr. PoopHead
Last Edit: 10 years, 10 months ago by JayHawk.
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds