Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

JailBreak Server Suggestions
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: JailBreak Server Suggestions

Re: JailBreak Server Suggestions 11 years, 4 months ago #119608

Here is one, If a Guard attacks a prisoner in LR and they arent the ones doing LR they die for shooting them. Because nobody really respects LR and it really gets on my nerves.

Also, You cant do First Reaction or last reaction, Because people have really bad microphones and always end up getting killed.

But one that I consider that would be good is that as a Guard you can buy weapons at the start of the round (Like CSS) With things like cash (Like in CSS, Again,) or with credits, And prisoners could have the ability to buy Flashbangs and smoke grenades, But would cost a lot more credits considering they are prisoners.

Another one from me would be FIRE GRENADES. Yes, You heard me. The Mad cow fire grenades, I think these would be great on the jailbreak server, but I think they should be very hard to find, For instance it could destroy boxes and kill guards.

Also, A few more characters would be nice, I'd like to have a few female characters, And I'd like to have some characters that are small and would be under 1.7m's So they can fit in small spaces (Closets in Alcatraz, for example.)
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Last Edit: 11 years, 4 months ago by Crocodile.
The topic has been locked.

Re: JailBreak Server Suggestions 11 years, 3 months ago #121728

Type of Suggestion: Map
Details: The map Lego needs to be removed. Most, if not all of the minigames do not work. The map is always very laggy. There are rooms in which it lags horribly, even when spectating someone who walks into those rooms. It constantly spams the console with errors everytime it's played. I can't see the kills that normally appear in the console to know who killed who.
  • JayHawk
  • Legendary Member
  • Mr. PoopHead

Re: JailBreak Server Suggestions 11 years, 3 months ago #121730

JayHawk wrote:
Type of Suggestion: Map
Details: The map Lego needs to be removed. Most, if not all of the minigames do not work. The map is always very laggy. There are rooms in which it lags horribly, even when spectating someone who walks into those rooms. It constantly spams the console with errors everytime it's played. I can't see the kills that normally appear in the console to know who killed who.

I agree with jay, I also think that having more maps would be great to have. The default maps are just old, boring and no fun after you've played it for more than 70 times.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: JailBreak Server Suggestions 11 years, 3 months ago #122596

This might not be possible to code in, but what about using the timer for voice chat like in the FP TTT server? therefore if you mic spam, it takes a LONG time to replenish the chance to speak, if you run out.
  • TheKeyLimit
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • 50 MB straight to your router kid

real ones know
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wilson

Re: JailBreak Server Suggestions 11 years, 3 months ago #122647

Vote Kick
  • sype3076
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: JailBreak Server Suggestions 11 years, 3 months ago #122660

yes I agree I always see people say can we kick this guy and i hate saying no i think they should add vote kicking so we can kick people more easily and not always have to wait for an admin.
  • *Rogue*
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: JailBreak Server Suggestions 11 years, 3 months ago #122778

sype3076 wrote:
Vote Kick

Agree totally. Would help get rid of the minges for the people who acctually want to play when there are no admins on.

Re: JailBreak Server Suggestions 11 years, 3 months ago #124256

Add a team ban to stop free killers on guards team.
  • Wilson
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The friendliest of players!

Re: JailBreak Server Suggestions 11 years, 3 months ago #124263

A way to keep a person on a team. cause when there are too many guards we cant play. i switch them to prisoner, they switch back.
  • TheKeyLimit
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • 50 MB straight to your router kid

real ones know

Re: JailBreak Server Suggestions 11 years, 3 months ago #124268

Plan a meeting by next week
  • SemiVoltage
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP