Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

JailBreak Server Suggestions
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: JailBreak Server Suggestions

Re: JailBreak Server Suggestions 11 years ago #141676

Sorry for the Double post but can we please get the rules updated right? Its getting confusing not having the right rules...
  • EMP
  • Site Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • FP Owner/Developer
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Add me on Steam!

The topic has been locked.

Re: JailBreak Server Suggestions 11 years ago #141711

There needs to be a new stickied thread or an addition to the Server Information. There should be a list for each map of the KOSable areas. It is a bit controversial as to what areas are KOSable on some specific maps. Some maps have roofs with guns, some have catwalks, some have vents that don't lead to the armory, but do have weapons.
If there was just a simple list of KOSable areas for each map, then there wouldn't be much of a problem.

Additionally, I've heard of there actually being a message that appears on players' screens when they enter a KOSable area on some servers. I'm not sure if the maps would need triggers or something as well, but it'd be a neat addition.
  • JayHawk
  • Legendary Member
  • Mr. PoopHead
Last Edit: 11 years ago by JayHawk.

Re: JailBreak Server Suggestions 11 years ago #141872

I suggest that we have a system implemented, allowing guards to vote for whoever opted in to be Warden

There are many guards that answer yes to "Do you have a Mic?.." and often become Warden and don't have a Mic or not wanting to use it.

^ Or have a rule that states "Another Guard may take the roll of Warden if the Warden doesn't have a Command or a Mic response within XX seconds of the start of the round." (Mic response must have an indication that the user has a Microphone and is willing to communicate with it and letting others know that he or she is not AFK.)
  • Dyrone
  • Expert Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Last Edit: 11 years ago by Dyrone.

Re: JailBreak Server Suggestions 11 years ago #142668

Skins/models for the guards; purchasable from a pointshop if there will ever be one.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetai...archtext=metropolice
  • GBrah
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Charlie Zebra

Re: JailBreak Server Suggestions 11 years ago #142669

It would be nice if there was a PointShop was working. I like DR and all, but it just came out and already has a PointShop, while us JailBreak players have been waiting for quite some time. It looks like there is already some sort of credit system in place since every player has 100 credits. It'd just be nice to see a shop to spend those on.

And the models suggested by Gbrah are awesome!

Edit: It'd be neat to see some models for the prisoners as well; such as some suits or these, or even some zombie models.
  • JayHawk
  • Legendary Member
  • Mr. PoopHead
Last Edit: 11 years ago by JayHawk.

Re: JailBreak Server Suggestions 11 years ago #142800

JayHawk wrote:
It would be nice if there was a PointShop was working. I like DR and all, but it just came out and already has a PointShop, while us JailBreak players have been waiting for quite some time. It looks like there is already some sort of credit system in place since every player has 100 credits. It'd just be nice to see a shop to spend those on.

And the models suggested by Gbrah are awesome!

Edit: It'd be neat to see some models for the prisoners as well; such as some suits or these, or even some zombie models.

I'd rather see the suits like that on RP instead of Jailbreak, Why would a prisoner or a guard wear a suit in a prison?

The zombie skins would be cool, But it should only be allowed on during a Zombie day.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: JailBreak Server Suggestions 11 years ago #142806

You know how we can go between Guard Or Prisoner, you should have an Admin mode, where you can just run around and make sure no one is rdming or such. You are not allowed to pick up any weapons, but you are invincible. I don't know, but i think it would be a good idea, cause i ran around trying to find an early door opener, and i was telling the guards not to shoot me, but they did anyway. I just think it would be a nice thing to have. It should have a diffrent skin and all.
  • TheKeyLimit
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • 50 MB straight to your router kid

real ones know
Last Edit: 11 years ago by TheKeyLimit.

Re: JailBreak Server Suggestions 11 years ago #142849

TheKeyLimit wrote:
You know how we can go between Guard Or Prisoner, you should have an Admin mode, where you can just run around and make sure no one is rdming or such. You are not allowed to pick up any weapons, but you are invincible. I don't know, but i think it would be a good idea, cause i ran around trying to find an early door opener, and i was telling the guards not to shoot me, but they did anyway. I just think it would be a nice thing to have. It should have a diffrent skin and all.

Or just free-roam spectate...
  • JayHawk
  • Legendary Member
  • Mr. PoopHead

Re: JailBreak Server Suggestions 11 years ago #142903

Make it to where wardens can only spawn props.
  • Jose
  • Former Owner
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your CSGO Master

Re: JailBreak Server Suggestions 11 years ago #143164

Jailbreak has yet another map bug as before, Props are flying around, weapons are not spawning, and bodies are going through the floor. Restart it please chute!

Also, people are getting stuck in ceilings.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Last Edit: 11 years ago by Crocodile.
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds