• Page:

TOPIC: Ban request for ''Jeman''

Ban request for ''Jeman'' 11 years, 10 months ago #99280

Name: "Jeman"
ID: STEAM_0:0:40215648
Reason: RDM
  • Poot
  • Expert Boarder
Last Edit: 11 years, 10 months ago by Poot.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Ban request for ''Jeman'' 11 years, 10 months ago #99286

Ok so the first one I was a detective and no one was following my orders and following me when i told them not to many times so i killed them as a detective has the right to do.
The second one where i killed Rodregious is because he was shooting at me so I killed him.
The third one was because Rodregious rdmed danny because danny called him out for shooting me (which was also an rdm because he was not a traitor) the round before and poot said that he would not slay him because i wouldn't "Shut up" so i took actions into my own hands and killed him for rdming
  • Jeman
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Ban request for ''Jeman'' 11 years, 10 months ago #99287

Revenge rdm, even worst. I request a longer ban.
And I never told you to shut up, I just asked you to stop, and I did slain the one who started the chain, which was me. However, you kept literally screaming at me for not slaying Rodriguez.
  • Poot
  • Expert Boarder
Last Edit: 11 years, 10 months ago by Poot.

Re: Ban request for ''Jeman'' 11 years, 10 months ago #99288

Poot wrote:
And I never told you to shut up, I just asked you to stop, and I did slain the one who started the chain, which was me. However, you kept literally screaming at me for not slaying Rodriguez.

Maybe you should have slain Rodriguez...
  • Terminator
  • Junior Boarder
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jeman

Re: Ban request for ''Jeman'' 11 years, 10 months ago #99290

Yea you started the RDM what admin starts an RDM? You are being a horrible admin for not slaying everyone who RDMed which is what a decent admin would do. And you didnt start the RDM chain you just rdmed. If you deserved to be an admin you would have just slayed yourself and took a look at the people who rdmed then slayed them. And having a grudge against me doesn't mean that I do something bad and you go for a ban request where people have begged for ban requests against others who mass rdm and I've seen ore than 2 unadmin requests against you. I think that you have taken it too far and that something should be done to stop you from not doing your job. Someone else more deserving than you should be admin for now on.
  • Jeman
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 11 years, 10 months ago by Jeman.

Re: Ban request for ''Jeman'' 11 years, 10 months ago #99302

Banned for 3 days.
  • Rake
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • A Minge's Nightmare!
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds