Kittai - Admin Abuse
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Kittai - Admin Abuse

Kittai - Admin Abuse 11 years, 10 months ago #99151

In Game Name: foo man jew
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:2517991
Their steam ID: STEAM_0:1:36580224
Reason: Well, I had joined the server and Kittai immediatley froze me AND slayed me. When I asked why, I was told that I was a previous griefer, someone named uncle jerry or something. I told Kittai that this must have been some sort of misunderstanding and asked kindly if they could double check to see if the steam IDs were the same. Kittai downright told me he would not offer any support and went so far as to call me a liar AND an idiot, even though all I was asking for them to see if I was the same person whom he/she accused me of being. I don't think Kittai should have any severe action taken against them, but please, give them a slap on the wrist to HELP people? Thank you.
Evidence: desmond.imageshack.us/Himg822/scaled.php....png&res=landing
Last Edit: 11 years, 10 months ago by foo man jew.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Kittai - Admin Abuse 11 years, 10 months ago #99153

Because you are were constantly saying you were frozen for no reason - I told you many times that I knew who you were and that you kept saying I froze you for no reason. I told you recently that you have to wait your time out - which was a 15 minute freeze (First was 5 minutes for constant swearing/abusive language and prop minging.)

Swearing at me for freezing him for minging.
Proof this was him, as his previous name "UNCLE JESSE". Same exact SteamID.

And I like how you quoted one part I said to make me look bad. I can give you even MORE screenshots of you insulting me because I told you directly that you are the minge and that you avoided freeze 4 times. I helped you by saying that your steamid matched UNCLE JESSE but you kept saying "Who? You have the wrong person". The SteamID match doesn't lie.

You served a 15 minute freeze and you have been unfrozen right on mark.

After looking at this I feel I may have came off too hard by calling you an idiot - it gets extremely stressful as a member and that I was the only one at the time freezing 6-7 minges that kept rejoining to avoid freeze.
  • Kittai
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Hello and How are you today?
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Last Edit: 11 years, 10 months ago by Kittai.

Re: Kittai - Admin Abuse 11 years, 10 months ago #99154

I must regretfully inform you that the you MUST have gotten the wrong Steam ID and when I politely asked you to double check, you flipped out on me and called me an idiot. I must also contest that I am NOT this UNCLE JESSE character that you continuously accuse me of being.

Re: Kittai - Admin Abuse 11 years, 10 months ago #99157

cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/5429320396845...4B214782C8EFA2A6BC5/

prntscr.com/bjbos

As you can see from the two screenshots, Uncle Jesse and Foo Man Jew have the same exact Steam ID.

Also, after this abuse report was posted, he decided to be hilarious by prop killing continuously with a blank name, as you can see in my screenshot.
  • Purple
  • Expert Boarder
Life in a nutshell: This is where babies come from, they emerge from the sink, crawl to the edge of the counter top, then die.

Re: Kittai - Admin Abuse 11 years, 10 months ago #99158

foo man jew wrote:
when I politely asked you to double check, you flipped out on me and called me an idiot.

I did tell you the 20 times you asked that it did match, I never flipped out because you think I was born yesterday. You kept saying "You have the wrong guy" EVERYTIME I said you were UNCLE JESSE and that the steamid matched.

foo man jew wrote:
I must also contest that I am NOT this UNCLE JESSE character that you continuously accuse me of being.

Evidence here does not lie.
  • Kittai
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Hello and How are you today?

Re: Kittai - Admin Abuse 11 years, 10 months ago #99159

You also lied about your steamid, you are claiming it to be STEAM_0:1:2517991

prntscr.com/bjbx2
  • Purple
  • Expert Boarder
Life in a nutshell: This is where babies come from, they emerge from the sink, crawl to the edge of the counter top, then die.

Re: Kittai - Admin Abuse 11 years, 10 months ago #99162

Listen guy who posted this topic. You've been namestealing, prop killing, spamming chat, and overall being a nerd all night. I came on and kittai's first reaction is THANK GOD because all you kids do is diddle around on RP servers. Go to sleep.

Actually I could post screen shots if I felt like but tonight I'm feeling lazy.
  • Clyde
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Standeth the bird of Hermes
Last Edit: 11 years, 10 months ago by Clyde.
The following user(s) said Thank You: King Kenny, Kittai

Re: Kittai - Admin Abuse 11 years, 10 months ago #99167

lets not start a flame war abot how this thread is total bull you were minging heavly tonite kittai is a great admin this earns the SEAL of dissapproval
  • Sneaky
  • Legendary Member

Re: Kittai - Admin Abuse 11 years, 10 months ago #99171

YOU JEw KITTAI DONT ABUSE HE BE A BITCHIN MEMBER MAN, HE BE AWSOME MAN, HE HAS LIKE TREE FIDY MIWWION DOWAS MAN, HE BE HIGH ROLLIN MAN, ''And you probably deserved it since you went all minging propkilling people.
  • copcia77
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: Kittai - Admin Abuse 11 years, 10 months ago #99174

You edited this to change your ID to seem innocent, don't lie on such serious things as this.

Locked.
  • Rake
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • A Minge's Nightmare!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kittai
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds