Username Password: Remember me

Ban Request: Bunny B Townsend |Metra|
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Ban Request: Bunny B Townsend |Metra|

Ban Request: Bunny B Townsend |Metra| 11 years, 10 months ago #98491

Ingame Name: Bunny B Townsend |Metra|
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:30307378
Reasons: RDM, Random Taze/Arrest ((Accusing me of Avoiding demote + Arrest when you clearly see I did not)) ''Raiding'' PD as citizen, RDMing in jail, job abuse (Switching to swat to random arrest me)
-Evidence-

• xDrayken
  • Platinum Boarder

Last Edit: 11 years, 10 months ago by xDrayken.

Re: Ban Request: Bunny B Townsend |Metra| 11 years, 10 months ago #98497

I've gotta say that I've seen him going ape shit and mingin...
  • Sukka
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Feeling lucky, punk?
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
DayZ in a nutshell

Re: Ban Request: Bunny B Townsend |Metra| 11 years, 10 months ago #98507

It looks like your deliberately provoking him and then saying "I was recording "

Anyway, first few mins, you could of broken NLR, then said you didn't, you would need to of been recording 5 minutes before to proove that you didn't actually break NLR, then it would of been a valid RDM.

After that your returned to the exact place of death, and he arrested you, which is fair enough. It looks like its to deliberately provoke him to do it, you should of taken a different route.

As for after that, yes he made up some BS, but he didn't break any rules. As for the death in jail, you can't proove he killed you by using /y, thats metagame and it doesn't show hes the one who killed you.

After that i'm not sure which rule he actually broke? He traded jobs, whats wrong with that? Yes he was in there as a citizen, doesn't mean he raided it. Could of been talking to a cop then the gangsters raided.

Also you seriously need to work on your attitude towards such things. Throughout the video you are making cocky remarks such as "Say hello to youtube" and it is quite unprofessional, considering ban requests are supposed to be serious.

For all these reasons, i'm -supporting.

Re: Ban Request: Bunny B Townsend |Metra| 11 years, 10 months ago #98513

Looks like valid proof to me, but when you're running to become a CP I'll remember that you voted no for everybody.
  • MrJ0K3RZ
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Moose Farming Since 1901
Contact Information
Add me on steam!
Add me on Skype!

Re: Ban Request: Bunny B Townsend |Metra| 11 years, 10 months ago #98519

I got to say bunny did that to me in the past, This has to stop bunny if i see the footage it tells me your a serious minge, I would say punishment is served but thats up to a admin.
  • KreeG
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Ban Request: Bunny B Townsend |Metra| 11 years, 10 months ago #98525

4 Sided Triangle wrote:
It looks like your deliberately provoking him and then saying "I was recording "

Anyway, first few mins, you could of broken NLR, then said you didn't, you would need to of been recording 5 minutes before to proove that you didn't actually break NLR, then it would of been a valid RDM.

After that your returned to the exact place of death, and he arrested you, which is fair enough. It looks like its to deliberately provoke him to do it, you should of taken a different route.

As for after that, yes he made up some BS, but he didn't break any rules. As for the death in jail, you can't proove he killed you by using /y, thats metagame and it doesn't show hes the one who killed you.

After that i'm not sure which rule he actually broke? He traded jobs, whats wrong with that? Yes he was in there as a citizen, doesn't mean he raided it. Could of been talking to a cop then the gangsters raided.

Also you seriously need to work on your attitude towards such things. Throughout the video you are making cocky remarks such as "Say hello to youtube" and it is quite unprofessional, considering ban requests are supposed to be serious.

I'm very certain that the ''Provoking'' was okay in that situation. It was after he done the whole minging.

And I also didn't return to the same place. I died on the other sidewalk. Afterwards I was heading to the pawnshop and then I woulda changed to gun dealer to sell guns.

And about the ''metagame'' to know who killed me, I didnt /y to see it, I just knew it and he talked too. And in a RDM situation, I would need to ''metagame'' to show that he was the one to RDM me.
  • xDrayken
  • Platinum Boarder

Last Edit: 11 years, 10 months ago by xDrayken.

Re: Ban Request: Bunny B Townsend |Metra| 11 years, 10 months ago #98881

xDrayken wrote:
4 Sided Triangle wrote:

I'm very certain that the ''Provoking'' was okay in that situation. It was after he done the whole minging.

And I also didn't return to the same place. I died on the other sidewalk. Afterwards I was heading to the pawnshop and then I woulda changed to gun dealer to sell guns.

And about the ''metagame'' to know who killed me, I didnt /y to see it, I just knew it and he talked too. And in a RDM situation, I would need to ''metagame'' to show that he was the one to RDM me.

Provoking players isn't okay in any situation.

About the metagame section, thats still metagame, and even through metagaming you didn't prove it was him, and it actually shows you breaking a rule there.
Last Edit: 11 years, 10 months ago by 4 Sided Triangle.

Re: Ban Request: Bunny B Townsend |Metra| 11 years, 10 months ago #98901

Saying you're recording isn't supposed to be provoking, a smart person would stop minging when he is. Bunny did not and continued to harass Drayken.

Looks good to me.
  • Rake
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • A Minge's Nightmare!

Re: Ban Request: Bunny B Townsend |Metra| 11 years, 10 months ago #98925

4 Sided Triangle wrote:
xDrayken wrote:
4 Sided Triangle wrote:

About the metagame section, thats still metagame, and even through metagaming you didn't prove it was him, and it actually shows you breaking a rule there.

Metagaming is using OOC information in a IC situation for your advantage. Using things such as /y and other methods that would be considered meta-game if used in an in-game situation, is not metagaming when used to collect information for things such as a ban request.
  • seyre
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • alright
~Seyre

Re: Ban Request: Bunny B Townsend |Metra| 11 years, 10 months ago #98929

seyre wrote:
4 Sided Triangle wrote:
xDrayken wrote:
4 Sided Triangle wrote:

I'm actually going by what admins are saying and what they punish for in the rp server.

For example, they say raiding a base for drugs even when you haven't seen any drugs is metagame.

And even if it isn't metagame, its failrp. When your dead you cant see who can hear you, and then using that evidence alone is mingey and the admins punish for such actions in game regularly.

The rules thread seriously need to be updated.

Metagaming is using OOC information in a IC situation for your advantage. Using things such as /y and other methods that would be considered meta-game if used in an in-game situation, is not metagaming when used to collect information for things such as a ban request.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds