Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: |FP| Blank

|FP| Blank 15 years, 1 month ago #7104

Sorry for the lack of evidence, but Blank came onto our DarkRP server and started spamming Racial BS and used a Name Changer, I quickly got his steam ID. STEAM_0:1:14379687
Then I found out that he was a FP member.

I would appreciate it if appropriate measures were taken. I also have many witnesses if need be, console evidence no. But I am sure if I follow him around I can catch him doing it again on another server.

Thanks for your time.

Nizate
Mature Gamers Network Owner
Hl2land.net Administrator
  • nizate
  • Fresh Boarder

Re:|FP| Blank 15 years, 1 month ago #7105

If it is anyone in FP i am sure we will find out.
  • Max

Re:|FP| Blank 15 years, 1 month ago #7107

I can assure you that its not staff as ive checked through our database, we have had alot of people just adding the tag without joining. We hope this hasnt spoiled anything on your community in the mean time visist our servers there well managed and we also host servers for a good price!

Friendly Players Co-Owner
Jam
  • Jam
  • Platinum Boarder

**Real-Time Gamers Owner**

Re:|FP| Blank 15 years, 1 month ago #7113

Thanks for the offer, but MGN has 8 servers currently. And am currently working on too much stuff to get another server... We offer webspace and management programs for server owners... Do I smell a possible partnership? Maybe down the road, ATM im working on getting more players... A new community with 8 servers and barely anyone to play on them. Like an ant in a candy factory.
  • nizate
  • Fresh Boarder

Re:|FP| Blank 15 years, 1 month ago #7114

so ur advvertizing ur clan on another clans webside?
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder
OMFG MINUS 30 KARMA I HAVE THE RECORD THANK U ALL THAT GAVE ME BAD RATINGS :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Re:|FP| Blank 15 years, 1 month ago #7115

We would have alot more servers but we want to get some support for the cost of the server atm.

Hope you get to your goals feel free to ask anything here, we will get bigger and much more to offer our members.
  • Jam
  • Platinum Boarder

**Real-Time Gamers Owner**

Re:|FP| Blank 15 years, 1 month ago #7252

nizate wrote:
Thanks for the offer, but MGN has 8 servers currently. And am currently working on too much stuff to get another server... We offer webspace and management programs for server owners... Do I smell a possible partnership? Maybe down the road, ATM im working on getting more players... A new community with 8 servers and barely anyone to play on them. Like an ant in a candy factory.

I can't smell any possible partnerships here.
  • Max

Re:|FP| Blank 15 years, 1 month ago #7262

I remember FP Blank, he's on my friends list and I'm sure he was proper member of FP
  • Moo
  • Gold Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds