Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Abuse report: Albert Wesker
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Abuse report: Albert Wesker

Abuse report: Albert Wesker 12 years, 8 months ago #62017

Although he seems nice on the outside, this guy has shown to be a total abuser when he wants to be.

Whenever there is a problem that he doesn't like he will instantly Freeze and slay the person, be that a dodgy demotion, suspected RDM or just for a friend.

I first annoyed this guy when I was walking through the sewers as he was running with a weapon spawner shipment from a gun dealer (the big green box, not the actual shipments, the one that sells you items) and I was walking with him looking at the shipment with my keys out. He immediately turns around and arrests me followed by a advert saying Arrested for stealing. Ok what? No theft was made, no weapon was drawn not even a grav gun if it looked like I pulled it away. I proceeded to demote him and he froze and slayed me in jail for a good 3 minutes while I was complaining and reporting it to a admin.

Since this incident and because I have shown him that I'm not scared to suck up to higher authority members he has been abusing me whenever there is a slight chance to do so. I spoke multiple times in both PM and OOC if he was there as police chief and he continued to ignore me, because he doesn't like me, was looking for a excuse or what ever. I then start a demote saying AFK like anyone might if they suspected someone was AFK when needing their services and he instantly freezes and slays me again saying I'm busy. No warning, no reply, just down right rudeness, like he just doesn't give a shit and is being biased because I accused him of abusing. Sadly, this is abuse itself and it continued on, me losing weapons and such when I'm just trying to play. I told him he should of explained the situation in a calm mature manner or at least had the decency to reply but he wouldn't have none of it.

Recently I killed the mayor as mob boss as he was refusing licenses for my gang and trying to call cops to help him (although none were there). I checked the area VERY carefully and killed him away from sight and put my gun away and ran. A minute later I get a warrant on myself from the good mod Josh Wesker for reason (Murdering Mayor) and then I instantly die while he's waiting outside our base. When approached for the random warrant he replies (I heard a gunshot). What the fuck is that suppose to mean? You heard a gun shot and instantly suspected it was a member without any proof, evidence, alive cops and had your automatic shotgun out to kill him as soon as the warrant was delivered? Yeah, this guy is a total abuser and he proceeded to gun through our base's doors with his shotgun and destroy everything. When my friend came back after dieing suddenly as he was raiding through the doors (He was not involved) the guy was instantly frozen and slayed, although he was just involved in RDM and was killed for no reason, wouldn't your first reaction be to return to the scene since a CP just ran through your base and gunned you? (Josh did not claim he saw any of us kill the mayor, so it was metagaming)

I then received a wonderful kick from a admin who is friends with josh with the reason (quick kick). I have no reason why but now both me and my partner (who was also kicked) have lost all our base, stuff etc and we're pretty annoyed some abusive mod has just ruined everything for us over nothing. I then receive a one hour ban for (calm down) when I write two sentences about him being a terrible abusive mod. Fair enough maybe but I wish the admins didn't actively kick and ban people because they're calling out on their friends. I overheard a admin inviting josh to a skype call so clearly it is just a circle of friendship in higher powers and obviously it seems like he has the right to be kicking and banning people when he just asks a admin friend to do it after he's been abusing and, even if he's in the wrong and could resolve things maturely and by talking things through, he uses his admin powers over everything else, aka the good old freeze and slay combo.

The point isn't only that he abuses his powers but he does not seem to have the maturity to administrate on this server effectively. If any admin requires the power of freeze and slay to sort EVERYTHING out, even stupid little problems or things that can easily be avoided and sorted with both conversation, maturity and decency, then they are not fit to administrate. Furthermore he openly chooses to freeze/slay people based on a like/dislike basis. Someone else demoted him and he demoted them back for random demote, he did not freeze and slay them whereas people he dislikes he will find the first excuse to do so.

He also told me to follow him to talk about something after I was reporting this problem to a admin and after I refused (because I felt threatened) he told me to fuck off then idiot. He told me to come on the forums to report a problem and not complain in game when its directly affecting me so here I am, a first post to hopefully highlight how this person can actually abuse and it pains me to say it but he will probably get a lot of support or defence from his friends in higher positions so at least I've made the effort.

(I have copy and pasted this from my -support post on his admin application as it covers the points I wanted to address)
  • Zerrok
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 12 years, 8 months ago by Zerrok.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Abuse report: Albert Wesker 12 years, 8 months ago #62026

Sorry, but if you take the time to read what I have put you might understand what I am saying better. I apologise but I don't write half arsed accusations, I do have my English qualifications after all to the point I can describe something at the very least in some detail.
  • Zerrok
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Abuse report: Albert Wesker 12 years, 8 months ago #62027

(This is in response to what you said about me on my application, as there is no need to fill it with needless posts as so)

I find this extremely humorous how you continuously make so many lies, as if you think it will actually accomplish something in this situations.

I will start this off bit by bit:

1. I had acquired a weapon cache from one of the gun dealers, and as I was carrying it to my home, I ran past you in the narrow tunnel area nearby the foto-apartments, and you immediately turned around and followed me. Feeling threatened that you were going ambush me, I decided to jump off the bridge in the slums, and go into the subways, which you followed me. Soon, I had to drop my weapon cache to open a door, and once I had opened it, you took the weapon cache and ran through, and I arrested you before you could progress any further. I had stated an accurate reason why I arrested you as well, but instead of talking it out in OOC, you immediately went through with the the demotion (and you say you have communication skills?). So I froze you and tried to explain to you about roleplay, but you ignore me and spam abuse for several minutes.

2. I had ran you into near the red warehouse, and said in a very kindly voice of tone "Hey, can I speak to you for a moment please?" and you said no and ran off, and that's all there was to it, I don't recall any swearing whatsoever, so I suggest you avoid lying.

3. I was currently in a gun fight with somebody in the slums, and suddenly, I get a demote reason for "AFK". (You stated that you spoke with me multiple times? you pmed me once, and one OOC message, which were clearly far away from each other, tsk tsk tsk, lying won't help: )

4. I entered through the subway entrance, and all the sudden I hear doors busting open with an auto-shotgun. I took quick peak in the room to see what was happening, and I see you with the shotgun. I quickly took cover to make sure I did not get shot, and you came out shooting at me with the shotgun. I successfully killed him, and proceeded down to the room to see what happened. When I reached the room, Your partner, Ethan was abusing fading door, shooting at me, but I still managed to kill him. He then demoted me for "rdm" and I froze him in response, only for a short amount of time. You soon came back, breaking the NLR, and trying to kill me, but once again failed in doing so, and immediately made a demotion in response.

The two continued to rant, and it was starting to annoy many of the other players. Soon, one of the admins decided to give them a warning with a small kick, each of them. They immediately returned and continued complaining, using very hateful language to me:

imageshack.us/photo/my-images/580/hl22011090621303491.png/
imageshack.us/photo/my-images/577/hl22011090621311347.png/
imageshack.us/photo/my-images/153/hl22011090621312591.png/

The admin soon banned both you and Ethan for one hour.

I have nothing else more to say, please feel free to continue post lies and any other petty things here, as long as it makes you feel that you are accomplishing something, good night.
  • Jochs
  • Former Owner
Last Edit: 12 years, 8 months ago by Jochs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: XERXES

Re: Abuse report: Albert Wesker 12 years, 8 months ago #62029

Id go with wesker he never abused

Re: Abuse report: Albert Wesker 12 years, 8 months ago #62036

You posted a IMG of exactly what you did wrong, you heard gunfire and presumed it was someone when you had no evidence, good job doing the work for me. In fact the images prove nothing other than what you've done wrong, haven't seen the video yet.

imageshack.us/photo/my-images/580/hl22011090621303491.png/

Ok, what the hell was that video? What did it prove? I saw some text being scrolled past but what's that? Where's the lying, could you elaborate?

Ok "You took the weapon cache and ran through" Now you resort to lying? You're pathetic, I can't grab your weapon cache with my keys and you know it Wesker, I really didn't hope you had to lie to excuse yourself but it looks like you are trying to do so now. I followed you, I did not get my grav gun out, no weapon, the server was JUST reset so we all just rejoined, I was a builder not a threatening class and I had no way to obtain a weapon even if I wanted to "steal" from you. I did not ignore you, you ignored the fact that you used no role play and randomly arrested me with no charges, not even a "move away or i'll arrest you for no reason". (Higher up admin's with access to the console can CONFIRM the time we all rejoined the server and how fast I was arrested and how there was no text or role play involved).

Yes, you did calmly ask me and that's all good but when I refused you swore at me. Either you're lying again to cover up what you said or you just don't seem to understand your own temper, maybe you should watch it next time as trying to speak to someone then insulting them and running off if you don't get your own way isn't how you should run things.

I PM'd you once quite a while ago if that is what you're trying to prove in the video with no response then I OOC'd and waited a while for a reply, where everyone can see you didn't reply, that's all there is too it. If it's a misunderstanding that's understanding, isn't it? Why didn't you moderate like a decent person with some knowledge of common sense and understanding and said look, I know you thought I was AFK but I'm not so the demote wasn't needed. The fact that everyone voted Yes further's this point as well. You handled this wrong as a moderator, full stop.

I had my shotgun out for a second, yes. Why not? I obtained a license from the mayor and was on my property. You lie about this part, I came shooting at you? No, I did not fire a single shot because you stood behind my base and killed me silently from behind while I received a warrant so you might wan't to amend that fib. I have no idea what happened with Ethan but the fact that you started busting through the doors and breaking through our base without a proper charge clearly shows he was acting in self defence. You know that was actually his house right? You put a warrant and kill on me for no reason, fair enough, why break into his stuff then laugh about it later saying "you guys suck". Yeah, maybe we do suck when we were ambushed for no reason, can't really retaliate from that.

I came back and waited for you to leave for a minute with no gun drawn because you were breaking into our house for no reason. Ethan had just been slayed because he came back to see what was happening immediately so I walked back anyway. After a while you were standing in our base and weren't leaving so why should I let you laugh it up while there was no claim to come into our house in the first place? And yes, I tried to demote you because you weren't doing your job, you seem to have the knowledge about the rules but don't know how to follow them, ever heard what Meta gaming is if you claimed to hear a gunshot and immediately go breaking through the first guy you think it is's house?

I suggest you look back at where you have lied and try not to do it again if you wan't to explain your case. You're evidence proves nothing at all and in fact proves my points even more. I'm not sitting here lying to win people's eyes over Wesker, I'm also not the one that resorts to freezing and slaying people when ever they don't like something or someone.

Thanks for taking your time to produce a fraction of the evidence against you. Now if you could only get some action replay of how you turned around and arrested a unarmed builder on the charge of theft then started freezing and slaying him when he demotes you rightfully that would be great.
  • Zerrok
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 12 years, 8 months ago by Zerrok.

Re: Abuse report: Albert Wesker 12 years, 8 months ago #62044

I love how you ignore me when I said the door was flying open with the auto-shotgun. This proves that you have no means to do good or help the server in anyway, you are just being downright desperate to try and get me demoted, let me tell you something, it won't work, so you might as well give up.
  • Jochs
  • Former Owner
Last Edit: 12 years, 8 months ago by Jochs.

Re: Abuse report: Albert Wesker 12 years, 8 months ago #62046

Thank you for taking time out to but together this thread but there is no evidence (Pic's / vid's) and we cant accept any complaints without evidence so this will be locked to avoid flame wars on the forums.
  • Profanity
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zerrok

Re: Abuse report: Albert Wesker 12 years, 8 months ago #62067

I agree with what prof said, but also TL;DR
  • Reegz
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds