Haribokid abusing.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Haribokid abusing.

Haribokid abusing. 12 years, 9 months ago #60291

In-Game Name:Haribo Foster
Steamid:STEAM_0:0:39395112
Server/s: Gmod serious roleplay.
Reason for report:Ever since haribo has gotten member, he's just abused people with his powers. And for this reason, a officer was roleplaying, and he had his gun out, and haribo came up, counted to 2, and killed him, in haribo's defense it was for: "you had your gun out, i gave u 5 seconds." To a COP..
Later he had walked up to this guy, told him to put his gun away, the guy shot him, and he slayed then froze me..
Why you are reporting this player: Well, From what I said above mostly, he abuses his powers, he uses profanity in almost everyone of his sentences, has no grammar, and when he minges to new roleplayers, his response is "Umad, bro?"
Evidence (screenshot/console etc):
steamcommunity.com/id/destroyer5678/scre...644581564?tab=public
steamcommunity.com/id/destroyer5678/scre...44581206/?tab=public
steamcommunity.com/id/destroyer5678/scre...644580368?tab=public
steamcommunity.com/id/destroyer5678/scre...44580003/?tab=public

First video of him is him mingeing with a prop, and ended up killing me with it.
As you can see he had slayed and froze BladeZero who was shortly banned after for profanity, but he had also killed corcupine, who ended up leaving the server because of him.

Thanks for reading.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Haribokid abusing. 12 years, 9 months ago #60294

Chucky wrote:
yeah haribo is by friend but i was there and the prop kill may have been an accident but the slay and freeze werent but he may have had a reason and tea kept saying swtuff that he did yesterday but i dont know if it happened but i did see him slay and freeze santino but santino also froze and slayed me when i didnt do anything but someone was inpersonating me so i would say give him another chance and if he does it gain then he should be banned

What do you mean when you say, "but santino also froze and slayed me when i didnt do anything" when no Santino's are able to freeze. Since none are staff of FP

Re: Haribokid abusing. 12 years, 9 months ago #60299

Haha, Larry Pallowski*

Yeah I am sorry about that, someone was impersonating and propkilling and I accidentally froze you.

About Haribo, I know Haribo well and along with everyone else he works his ass off. Sometimes the staff propkill slighty, but only each other and it's normally on the FPRP testing server.

So it was probably a mistake, and if your requesting for him to be demoted, I would say no.
  • Goosey
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Does anyone else still have this link?

Re: Haribokid abusing. 12 years, 9 months ago #60301

Your video shows me getting killed. Well done you have proven nothing, maybe you should tell the whole story of what happened that night. me Rhys and Wesker advertised that, we was going to be having a prop kill fight in that room, that in fact you can see in that video me getting killed, and a prop going flying. you also haven’t mentioned the fact that the so called me shooting porcupine, you didn’t mention the fact that he broke NLR to come and arrest me and I didn’t even shot him a gangster did I was also shot left with very little health. I said put the gun away to him because he had ran up to me with an ak47 and started pointing it at me I felt threatened I did it with in the role play. And bladez slay and freeze I can’t remember why he was slain etc. but he was banned for reconnecting to get out of it. tea was banned because he was given many warnings to stop, and he’s also well knows for breaking NLR RDMing prop block insulting members of staff etc. chucky I had nothing to do with your slay and freeze.

On a later note I would suggest knowing the whole story, not twisting the truth. And not getting involved in stuff that has nothing to-do with you.

Oh and no punctuation my friend? I have dyslexia I can't write well... well done for making me feel amazing about it - you’re a top guy!

oh and when you have 4 people breaking the rules calling you god knows what it is pretty hard to keep your cool so don’t blame me for occasionally swearing.

I work my arse of on this server and this is the respect I am given? You have shown no evidence of abuse as you have put it.

So I ask you this when you brake NLR shall I ignore it? When you RDM shall I ignore it? When people prop block shall I ignore it? When people are insulting staff shall I ignore it when people prop kill shall I ignore it? Because the only time I use my powers is when people are breaking the rules. And the only people that kick up a fuss and the people that A) want to break the rules or break the rules.

I slain and froze Santino because I turned round saw him running across looked like he was shooting his gun as I died he said it was not him and I was told and apologised to by who did it so I unfroze him within 30 seconds, that was just a mistake and I said sorry for that
  • Theharibokid
  • Platinum Boarder
The happy world of haribo
01/10/12 20:32:36 |FP| Clocket was killed by |FP| Clocket with a |FP| Clocket
Last Edit: 12 years, 9 months ago by Reegz.

Re: Haribokid abusing. 12 years, 9 months ago #60303

Goosey wrote:
and it's normally on the FPRP testing server.

You mean the one ever time which was last night? >.<
  • Profanity
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Haribokid abusing. 12 years, 9 months ago #60304

Usually being the more common place.

We have done it once on the testing server, a never on the real server.

(well not as a whole staff group)
  • Goosey
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Does anyone else still have this link?

Re: Haribokid abusing. 12 years, 9 months ago #60308

theharibokidXD wrote:
Your video shows me getting killed. Well done you have proven nothing, maybe you should tell the whole story of what happened that night. me Rhys and Wesker advertised that, we was going to be having a prop kill fight in that room, that in fact you can see in that video me getting killed, and a prop going flying. you also haven’t mentioned the fact that the so called me shooting porcupine, you didn’t mention the fact that he broke NLR to come and arrest me and I didn’t even shot him a gangster did I was also shot left with very little health. I said put the gun away to him because he had ran up to me with an ak47 and started pointing it at me I felt threatened I did it with in the role play. And bladez slay and freeze I can’t remember why he was slain etc. but he was banned for reconnecting to get out of it. tea was banned because he was given many warnings to stop, and he’s also well knows for breaking NLR RDMing prop block insulting members of staff etc. chucky I had nothing to do with your slay and freeze.

On a later note I would suggest knowing the whole story, not twisting the truth. And not getting involved in stuff that has nothing to-do with you.

Oh and no punctuation my friend? I have dyslexia I can't write well... well done for making me feel amazing about it - you’re a top guy!

oh and when you have 4 people breaking the rules calling you god knows what it is pretty hard to keep your cool so don’t blame me for occasionally swearing.

I work my arse of on this server and this is the respect I am given? You have shown no evidence of abuse as you have put it.

So I ask you this when you brake NLR shall I ignore it? When you RDM shall I ignore it? When people prop block shall I ignore it? When people are insulting staff shall I ignore it when people prop kill shall I ignore it? Because the only time I use my powers is when people are breaking the rules. And the only people that kick up a fuss and the people that A) want to break the rules or break the rules.

I slain and froze Santino because I turned round saw him running across looked like he was shooting his gun as I died he said it was not him and I was told and apologised to by who did it so I unfroze him within 30 seconds, that was just a mistake and I said sorry for that

Haribo, on a note to you saying you work your arse off.
Everyday i'm on this server, all you do is TROLL people. Literally, i never see you stopping rdm, or enforcing rules. Even when you're the only staff member on the server. I know you're cool with everyone and all, cuz your cool with the "Umad, bro?" You refer to everyone with it.

And if there is a FPRP testing, please take your "fun" to there and show professionalism.
And on the note of the dyslexia, Im sorry to hear that as my sister has it.

Please also get back on topic.
Last Edit: 12 years, 9 months ago by Reegz.

Re: Haribokid abusing. 12 years, 9 months ago #60309

you haver never seen me stoping rdm and stuff, boy i try my best but screaming rdm over ooc dossent help im only a member so ther is not much i can do i cant spectate. oh and im sure there are a lot of people that would disagree with that comment
  • Theharibokid
  • Platinum Boarder
The happy world of haribo
01/10/12 20:32:36 |FP| Clocket was killed by |FP| Clocket with a |FP| Clocket

Re: Haribokid abusing. 12 years, 9 months ago #60311

Your demotion/ban request is refused.

Your evidence shows nothing significant and the whole topic has turned into an argument.

case closed...
  • Reegz
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds