Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Admin Abuse - Spud/Brotato
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Admin Abuse - Spud/Brotato

Admin Abuse - Spud/Brotato 12 years, 11 months ago #57560

Hello

This is my first post, I dont usually go on forums but Im making this fuss now because I like this server and it is one of the forefront of the RP servers. Which is why I believe it is important to bring this up.

Somewhat unrelated: When I joined this server today, the admin Bro-tato was threatening to ban another member and that wemt on for a while and ai thought nothing of it. Later during thr game, said admin was a gangsta and he set another player, a citizen, on fire. I took this as a que to save the citizen and so I yelled for him to stop and he didnt so I gunned him down. He respnds to this by admin abusing setting me on fire without warning and only later says what I was doing was 'RDM'. He wouldnt stop setting me on fire so I gunned him down again in self defense to sto the fire and so he kicked me, going on and on about how he is a 'hero' and that he was 'doing his job'. (Note he also RDMed me earlier although I didnt make a fuss because I am not immature and figured he was committing intended murder). So essentially he can go around harassing players and when he gets pointed out he just kicks the person? And the fact this incident happened so soon after another player had issues with him only confirms this.

I like this server and so I thought I'd point this out incase any other players have also been having trouble with this individual.
  • Tibbster
  • Fresh Boarder
The topic has been locked.

Re: Admin Abuse - Spud/Brotato 12 years, 11 months ago #57593

where is the proof?
  • aaapjuhh
  • Expert Boarder
Last Edit: 12 years, 11 months ago by aaapjuhh.

Re: Admin Abuse - Spud/Brotato 12 years, 11 months ago #57600

we can't do anythign , we need proof mate ;s
  • marnick39
  • Junior Boarder

Re: Admin Abuse - Spud/Brotato 12 years, 10 months ago #57603

This is pointless as there is more evidence i.e. screenhsots or a video of this. Get some proof then it will be a more valid thread against him
  • Romulus
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: Admin Abuse - Spud/Brotato 12 years, 10 months ago #57609

Yo this is the Admin, I don't really recall this event but if this happened recently I've been kicking minges like crazy and EVERYTHING had a reason, if you were kicked you knew what you were doing, you got a warning you prob ignored it or walked away. Anyways people have been on me 24/7 about me kicking, I found people who tend to abuse try to weasle their way out by breaking the rules as much as they can then complain when I lay down the rules. Granted you only get 1 warning, after that you will get punished. If I remember who you are, you rdmed either massively or kept rdming me. Anyways I really don't like it when people interfer when I'm disciplining other people as me setting you on fire its a warning of me on the verge of freezing you then kicking you or just straight up kicking you. If you heard a complaint from anyone else it probaby from the people blocking spawn, or massively rdming, or prop pushing.... Either way you don't have proof and I can't tell what you did wrong, or even recall the occasion. Btw I never RDM... everything has a reason

Re: Admin Abuse - Spud/Brotato 12 years, 10 months ago #57611

TL;DR

Also, not enough Evidence.

Case Closed
  • Reegz
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds