Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Yakuza admin abuse - From MiniGoold
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Yakuza admin abuse - From MiniGoold

Re: Yakuza admin abuse - From MiniGoold 12 years, 11 months ago #57261

Just imagine that u was SA on the Jb server. And i did demote u for this "weak evidence" u guys gave me. How did that make u feel? So come with good evidence not copy past text from console. Cause how should i know what happened before that? Make a demo atleast.
  • Veritas
  • Platinum Boarder
The topic has been locked.

Re: Yakuza admin abuse - From MiniGoold 12 years, 11 months ago #57265

Veritas wrote:
Just imagine that u was SA on the Jb server. And i did demote u for this "weak evidence" u guys gave me. How did that make u feel? So come with good evidence not copy past text from console. Cause how should i know what happened before that? Make a demo atleast.

Stfu bitch, how would you like it if you where admin abused then reported it and then nothing happened? How would you like it if ur game was ruined by some spaz admin mic spamming shit and being a prick and when you report it NOTHING happens.

Yh Veritas Suck my dick lol
  • Camz
  • Junior Boarder
FP is shit.
Veritas USED to be cool... Now is Shit..

Yukuza IS SHIT always will by

Re: Yakuza admin abuse - From MiniGoold 12 years, 11 months ago #57266

Camz wrote:
Veritas wrote:

Stfu bitch, how would you like it if you where admin abused then reported it and then nothing happened? How would you like it if ur game was ruined by some spaz admin mic spamming shit and being a prick and when you report it NOTHING happens.

Yh Veritas Suck my dick lol

Nice use of language you got there buddy..
  • Veritas
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: Yakuza admin abuse - From MiniGoold 12 years, 11 months ago #57270

Veritas wrote:

Jesus Christ, Veritas! Don't sidestep the problem and actually confront it!
Firstly, why did he get instant SA without a trial?
Second, now that there is evidence of him abusing (even if it is "weak") how can you not question everything we've said about him? If he's abused once he's abused twice, no doubt about it.
Third, what do you plan on doing now that there is A) Clear Evidence and 3 Separate Threads on him abusing? You can't just wave it away and say "Oh the evidence is too weak!" or "Oh he'll get better!" or "How would you like it?"

Face it Veritas, he's a crap admin. We've gathered that by the fact there's 3 separate threads on him abusing his SA position.

Either do something now or your JB server will wither away. It's advertising the forums on that server and 'd want to join a server with such weak leadership and indecisive action over an SA. What kind of image does that put forward for your server? A poor one!
Click HERE to make a clicking noise.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Kokainee

Re: Yakuza admin abuse - From MiniGoold 12 years, 11 months ago #57273

Just imagine that u was SA on the Jb server. And i did demote u for this "weak evidence" u guys gave me. How did that make u feel? So come with good evidence not copy past text from console. Cause how should i know what happened before that? Make a demo at least.

Veritas seriously? Weak evidence? I call a screenshot of a console log showing the respawning of ALL dead terrorists immediatly after a freekill and then the other people on the server complaining about it as pretty strong evidence imo.

If it was just a copy and paste of a log then sure it can be faked but you can't fake a screenshot of a log.

Sorry Veritas but I think you are making a huge mistake here and you're just ignoring all the evidence when the fact is that your "friend" is a crap SA and shouldn't have any admins at all.

When are you going to see sense and realise he's not cut out for admin and that you're just protecting him because you like him. Why do you even like him? He acts like a completly immature jerk and he decides to go and abuse his powers.

It's all fine and dandy for you being a super admin he dosen't affect you that much but I have to say that your community's JB server is getting a terrible reputation already and it's only going to get worse if you don't do something about Yakuza.
  • W!PeOuT
  • Platinum Boarder
Former Admin on: JB [Rank B], Surf [Rank SA + TC] and many other servers before that. Former Global moderator on forums.

Steam: Jimtheatomicasby
(steamcommunity.com/id/atomicasby)

I can be good at surf... take a look:

http://www.pingtest.net/result/27892969.png

Re: Yakuza admin abuse - From MiniGoold 12 years, 11 months ago #57297

No clear evidence.

Lock.
  • Veritas
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Page: