Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Yakuza admin abuse - From MiniGoold
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Yakuza admin abuse - From MiniGoold

Yakuza admin abuse - From MiniGoold 12 years, 11 months ago #57179

Just before i post this, he thought he was on AGJB and thats why he posted this on our forums. He has asked me to copy and paste it here for the correct people to see it. No he is not in AG before people ask.

From MiniGoold-

Member Report

In-Game Name: |FP| Yakuza

Steamid: Not a clue

Server/s: FP JailBreak

Reason for report: Admin Abuse, Admin Stupidity.

Why you are reporting this player:1.I cant remember his name exactly, but im pretty sure its something like this.
Anyway, I think yesterday, he was on JB and a T closed the cells.. he proceeded to Csay it was a freeday, and then slay a CT for telling Ts to freeze, and yakuza being the one of the only ones not to, the CT shot him. So Yakuza then slayed him straight up.
Then later, on lego JB. All Ts were in isolation, and one of the Ts had the gun (from gun cell) he shot out and killed a CT (i think) so the CT shot in (careless - yes) he killed 2 Ts, dont think either was the rebel. so he slayed himself.
Yakuza proceeded to respawn ALL THE TERRORISTS. and the round was over within seoncds of about 6 or 7 Ts just rushing CTs that were facing isolation. - After all this he slayed himself. but one slay of himself after making insecure judgments as well as stupid moves I do not see is good enough
I never knew he had been given Admin, and would be very happy to know that he has had his powers removed, although he was fine to play with, i think admin powers are too far for him.

Evidence (screenshot/console etc): screenshots of the respawn, and then the rape of CTs, as well as his... I would say imature response are on my profile - steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197978856951/

From MiniGoold. Direct link here to AG forums post in the spoiler:

:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Message from dave:

I too have had at least 3 complaints from people on my friends list some in AG and others not. These have been raging from being banned with no good reason and yakuza even admiting this himself when i asked too yakuza not doing anything about people being Anti-AG and generally breaking the rules against AG members and the server rules.

Yakuza imo, wasn't the greatest choice for SA let alone admin however i doubt anything will be done about it but i do ask someone with more experience to at least train him on how to be an adequate admin because atm.. he is not.

Oh and also, Just because some of the AG members play on FPJB doesn't mean you should allow people to be rude to them an anti-AG. We certainly have not been doing this to the FP members dotted around and i think a mutual maturity is necessary.

Anyway, Thanks for reading

Minigoold and then Dave
  • Dave
  • Platinum Boarder
Remember the good times, because they are the ones that get you through the bad times.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Yakuza admin abuse - From MiniGoold 12 years, 11 months ago #57180

With no evidence nothing can be done though.

As for the "training" part of it: Yakuza is a fine admin. He wont abuse for himself he wants the best for the players on the server. Also he is giving the server a different atmosphere with his "cha cha slide" and "hot potato" game. He's SA because we trusted him, and still we do.

Veritas.
  • Veritas
  • Platinum Boarder
Last Edit: 12 years, 11 months ago by Veritas.

Re: Yakuza admin abuse - From MiniGoold 12 years, 11 months ago #57186

3 Demote application about the same guy gives a clue..
  • Visstem
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: Yakuza admin abuse - From MiniGoold 12 years, 11 months ago #57187

Veritas wrote:

As for the "training" part of it: Yakuza is a fine admin. He wont abuse for himself he wants the best for the players on the server. Also he is giving the server a different atmosphere with his "cha cha slide" and "hot potato" game. He's SA because we trusted him, and still we do.

Veritas.

You should take ever demote request seriously as you're in charge of JB. He's going around there being a terrible admin, making you look bad. On top of that, he's childish and abusive towards players as I've experienced. I belive he was banned from FP Servers for a reason.

I know that you're a good admin Veritas, deal with a serious issue and remove it.

Try to use proper grammar and not “hay cun i b admun on servur plz cuz it r gud!1!1!”
  • Idbegodlike
  • Junior Boarder
Last Edit: 12 years, 11 months ago by Idbegodlike.

Re: Yakuza admin abuse - From MiniGoold 12 years, 11 months ago #57189

Also he is giving the server a different atmosphere with his "cha cha slide" and "hot potato" game.

His cha cha slide wtf? I made that video btw :\
  • Visstem
  • Platinum Boarder
Last Edit: 12 years, 11 months ago by Visstem.

Re: Yakuza admin abuse - From MiniGoold 12 years, 11 months ago #57194

Veritas wrote:
With no evidence nothing can be done though.Veritas.

I believe MiniGoold said he had evidence on his screenshots on his Steam Profile. Also, if 3 separate threads about Yakuza abusing exist, shouldn't that be cause for concern?
Click HERE to make a clicking noise.

Re: Yakuza admin abuse - From MiniGoold 12 years, 11 months ago #57196

You clearly did not read this thread properly, as i posted there are screenshots showing all the T's being unjustly respawned and then them all rebelling causing the round to end. How is that not evidence? Thats clear evidence that he doesnt know what he is doing but i doubt you even looked at the screenshots?

Evidence (screenshot/console etc): screenshots of the respawn, and then the rape of CTs, as well as his... I would say imature response are on my profile - steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197978856951/

Have a look again, and then reply. Minigoold and Mic both respected JB players both said that it was admin abuse and you have the evidence. Bceause to me that shows clearly that he doesnt know how to use the admin commands or at least how to react to something..
  • Dave
  • Platinum Boarder
Remember the good times, because they are the ones that get you through the bad times.
Last Edit: 12 years, 11 months ago by Dave.

Re: Yakuza admin abuse - From MiniGoold 12 years, 11 months ago #57198

not used to these forums, but yeah i have 2 screenshots of him respawning all dead Ts even though only 2 Ts were killed, so about 6 or 7 respawned as i said and all reblled ending the round in seconds...

SCREENSHOTS ON MY PROFILE. (my latest 2)

He also mic spams, and is immature when you read the replys in chat he said things like 'im retarded, yes i am' and things alike that.

Id prefer a freekiller to an abusive admin. Atleast we can gun plant to get them killed... whilst imatures with power you cant do nothing about.

SCREENSHOTS ON MY PROFILE. (my latest 2)

PS: on the Screenshots, where he is saying 'yes i am' i was asking 'are you retarded?' and things alike that in anger at his utter stupidity.

MG
  • MiniGoold
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 12 years, 11 months ago by MiniGoold.

Re: Yakuza admin abuse - From MiniGoold 12 years, 11 months ago #57243

Veritas frankly I'm surprised at you. As a person who's not an idiot how can you claim that Yakuza is good for the server when ALL of the evidence would suggest otherwise.

I've seen many admins, good and bad, on the JB server come and go but Yakuza is one of the worst I've ever seen. I constantly hear about the latest stupid thing he's done on the JB server and it's killing it.

If you want the JB server and this community to excel then take my friendly advice. Demote Yakuza and wait till he's older and smarter because he's clearly not qualified for trial never mind super admin and all of the abuseable powers that come with that.

If FP was the way it was before he would have been demoted by now and with good reason.

This evidence along with everything else that's been said is more than enough for a succesful demotion. So I appeal to your common sense and ask that you overlook the fact he is a friend of yours and demote him for goodness sake. He can contribute to the server in the way you have described (although I'm telling you now both of those games have been around a lot longer than him) without the admin powers.

W!PeOuT
  • W!PeOuT
  • Platinum Boarder
Former Admin on: JB [Rank B], Surf [Rank SA + TC] and many other servers before that. Former Global moderator on forums.

Steam: Jimtheatomicasby
(steamcommunity.com/id/atomicasby)

I can be good at surf... take a look:

http://www.pingtest.net/result/27892969.png

Re: Yakuza admin abuse - From MiniGoold 12 years, 11 months ago #57258

...with his "cha cha slide" and "hot potato" game.

Hey I thought I brought hot potato to jailbreak D:
  • Shougunner
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds