Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Administrative Abuse-Reegz
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Administrative Abuse-Reegz

Administrative Abuse-Reegz 12 years, 11 months ago #56057

In-Game Name: Reginald Englesworth (OOC he's Reegz)
Steamid: I wasn't able to copy and paste it at the time (I didn't know his OOC name then). It's visible in the third console screenshot though.
Server/s: Serious Roleplay
Reason for report: (Just to note my IC name was Yuri Fisher Jr.) Basically, I'd decided to make a toll booth for cars (For RP purposes), when an administrator with the IC name of Reginald Englesworth (I never found out his OOC name) drove up to the toll booth. I asked him to pay the toll, or he would not be able to pass (In his car anyway). He refused, got out and physed the car over the fence, which is both bad roleplay (It's also unrealistic) and abuse of his administrative powers. He proceeded to do this once more, and then later on, he came up to the fence a third time and physed the car in the air. Sick of this, once he managed to phys the car over, I pushed the car into the wall with a fence prop (Albeit I accidentally propkilled him in the process, though this wasn't intended), then froze and welded it there so that he wouldn't be able to pull this BS again. He then proceeded to slay me and freeze me so that I couldn't respawn. Again, not wanting to put up with this BS, I attempted to have him demoted (IDC if you're a player or an administrator, same rules apply). He then kicked me with the reason "Prop block and random demote.".
Why you are reporting this player:> Yes, I admit I was in the wrong for blocking his jeep (And accidentally killing him in the pocess) but I don't tolerate BS from players nor administrators. He abused his OOC administrative powers to avoid paying just $50 and was being a terrible roleplayer in general. Even if I'm going to be punished for my retaliation, I want at least a punishment for him also (And not just a warning).
Evidence (screenshot/console etc):

There were several people online at the time of the incident who can vouch for me, as you can see in the third console screenshot.

The Toll Booth that I'd made. The middle fences were fading doors, and I'd placed door props as small ramps so that people would be able to get by on foot, so it wasn't prop block. You can also note that this was just after he physed the jeep over by the text at the bottom left of the screenshot.

Him refusing to pay the toll booth.

Just after I blocked his car. (Includes him slaying and freezing me).
Last Edit: 12 years, 11 months ago by Zombiedude101.

Re: Administrative Abuse-Reginald Englesworth 12 years, 11 months ago #56058

You are not allowed to block the road to a point which a car cannot get passed but you say you were rping to get a toll for each passing of a car which i dont think is that much of a if its only 1-50 dollars as its just rping but as i said road blocks aint allowed but il wait to see opinion of others here.
  • Profanity
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Administrative Abuse-Reginald Englesworth 12 years, 11 months ago #56059

www.friendlyplayers.com/index.php?option...52042&Itemid=426

Says there OOC name and their RP name in [brackets]
  • Dave
  • Platinum Boarder
Remember the good times, because they are the ones that get you through the bad times.

Re: Administrative Abuse-Reegz 12 years, 11 months ago #56061

Zombie also known as Yuri on the server, in my opinion is a great RP'er. You made a toll, there people with veichles had to pay money to get trough, sound's fine enough. People could just walk pass several ways, including going over the fence.

Unforantly you didn't have a keypad, which made it a propblock for veichles, sorta. You shouldn't have proppushed his car, even though he fail RP'ed.

Reegz you could have made did alot easyier, ask him to make a keypad inside the toll, or just pay the 50 dollars.

For next time Yuri, make a office there you got either a button, or a keypad so there won't be this mess. Then atleast it won't be a propblock.
  • Toasty
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Administrative Abuse-Reegz 12 years, 11 months ago #56062

Toasty, I appreciate your post. Also yes, I was going to make a button and keypad but with what was going on I forgot to do so.

Re: Administrative Abuse-Reegz 12 years, 11 months ago #56063

Ok... There was no admin abuse at all in this incident.

I'm not going to pay a builder to pass a toll "prop block".

I've had my car for ages even before you came on the server.

If a CP or Mayor asked then possibly I’d have paid a toll. That’s like me charging you a tax for being a builder – you wouldn’t pay it, nor should you be expected to play it.

Also, you don’t see me running to the forums to report you for prop blocking my car into the wall which actually broke it. Saying to me “pay up or your car stays blocked”.

Which before you say anything is why you were slain and frozen – till you removed the prop block.

Next time I am on the RP server, shall I will block spawn and charge people £100 to enter the city? I mean, is that RP?
  • Reegz
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: Administrative Abuse-Reegz 12 years, 11 months ago #56071

Firstly Reegz, there is a difference between taxing people for having their jobs/to enter an entire area and charging people a rather small fee ($50) to drive their car through it. So what if I was a buidler, it was still roleplay, and it wouldn't have harmed you just to pay $50. Also, the way you spoke to me when I asked you to pay the toll was just disresepctful and immature and I'm not too bothered that I broke your car, because if you hadn't physed it over in the first place it wouldn't have happenned. You being an administrator doesn't matter to me, personalyl I wouldn't care if you were the server's owner, you're not abusing your priveleges, nor are you going to avoid RP. And how does you having drove your car for a long time actually matter?

Re: Administrative Abuse-Reegz 12 years, 11 months ago #56072

id like to point out that who ever spawns the car can phys gun it so him phys gunning the car wasnt admin abuse and the punishment you received after for prop blocking wasnt exactly abuse since you did break a rule either way I see you are both at faults here since you did break som rules and reegz could of handled it better i wasnt there at the time but thats just what I get from all this
  • liam5557
  • Senior Boarder

Re: Administrative Abuse-Reegz 12 years, 11 months ago #56093

This is probably the most RP thing I have ever seen. (The toll booth that is not the supposed admin abuse)

Its what happens IRL and it lowers the speed limit of cars, lessening the chance of getting run over(Which has happened to me on too many occasions )

I hope we can get some proper toll booth props in time for the Evo update (That's still on right? ) Now while prop blocking the car was a bad idea and while I don't think Regz admin abused you I still think that the toll booth was a great idea.

Please continue to RP in such new and exciting ways

Cheers, Turtle

:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
I'm a Turtle and I'm F***ing Awkward!

Epic Turtle

Darth Vader Fail:

Desktop PC

Laptop

/-----------\     
                                   _-~~             ~~-_
                                _-~                    /~-_
             /^\__/^\         /~  \                   /    \
           /|  O|| O|        /              \
          | |___||__|      /       /                \          \
          |          \    /      /                    \          \
          |   (_______) /______/                        \_________ \
          |         / /         \                      /            \
           \         \^\\         \                  /               \     /
             \         ||           \______________/      _-_       //\__//
               \       ||------_-~~-_ ------------- \ --/~   ~\    || __/
                 ~-----||====/~     |==================|       |/~~~~~
                  (_(__/  ./     /                    \_\      \.
                         (_(___/                         \_____)_)-

Yes Martinovdz I changed it. Just for you
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds