Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

My name sucks. report
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: My name sucks. report

Re:My name sucks. report 15 years, 2 months ago #6446

My name sucks wrote:
Was my mic spam that bad? Surely you could TRY TO TELL ME TO STOP... Gawd.. Don't try to slag me off now, because you didn't bother to do anything earlier.

well... everybody was telling u to stop via mic
and some people like me via chat but u dont stopped:angry:
  • fptuvan
  • Expert Boarder

Re:My name sucks. report 15 years, 2 months ago #6452

MNS is not hte only mic spammer lul and jord both mic spam too. Plus My Name Suck is more respected then most of you.
  • Blue_Dragon
  • Gold Boarder

Re:My name sucks. report 15 years, 2 months ago #6453

Dragon,thats just what you think of MNS, i respect jordan more then you, its just the way people feel about other people.
  • Max
Last Edit: 15 years, 2 months ago by Max.

Re:My name sucks. report 15 years, 2 months ago #6455

siblin wrote:
DOUBLE POAST THERES AN EDIT BUTTON FOR A REASON

Please stop writing \"Poast\" instead of the proper spelling post its not cool or original its just annoying
  • Derick
  • Gold Boarder
De-Rick

Re:My name sucks. report 15 years, 2 months ago #7668

ok MNS does more ugly things then mic spamming also yesterday before the Gannsi-Thing happend we were rping then he came like a bazooka or something and shot my truck which i was building for my truck it took some time to make it but he ruined it after that he did that i came back and began restoring the damage he did. and he came back after 2min and did it again then i got pist and came back i shot him in his head... then there was a vote to change map

alot people do stuff which nobody see's the most of these people are the FP players
  • Sanji
  • Fresh Boarder

Re:My name sucks. report 15 years, 1 month ago #7971

Sanji wrote:
ok MNS does more ugly things then mic spamming also yesterday before the Gannsi-Thing happend we were rping then he came like a bazooka or something and shot my truck which i was building for my truck it took some time to make it but he ruined it after that he did that i came back and began restoring the damage he did. and he came back after 2min and did it again then i got pist and came back i shot him in his head... then there was a vote to change map

alot people do stuff which nobody see's the most of these people are the FP players

Wow sanj, talk about thread necro. Please start a new thread instead of posting in old ones because you lack the effort to fill in the required data!
  • Jordan
"Stuntman Mike: [as he drives] Hey, Pam, remember when I said this car was death proof? Well, that wasn't a lie. This car is 100% death proof. Only to get the benefit of it, honey, you REALLY need to be sitting in my seat.
[slams his boot to the brake and sends Pam flying face-first into the dashboard]"

This is FRIENDLY PLAYERS! 300 posts...

Re:My name sucks. report 15 years, 1 month ago #7983

sanji what gannsi thing?
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder
OMFG MINUS 30 KARMA I HAVE THE RECORD THANK U ALL THAT GAVE ME BAD RATINGS :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds