My name sucks. report
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: My name sucks. report

My name sucks. report 15 years, 3 months ago #5460

In-Game Name: FP My name sucks
Reason for report: Mic Spamming
Evidence: (cant record audio)

Once again i have joined the FriendlyPlayers role play server and My name sucks(MNS) has been mic spamming. Normally he plays audio of other peoples voices wich usally annoys the person who was recorded but this time MNS was playing a load high pitch noise wich many players said were hurting their ears. MNS claimed it was a form of punishmeant for being \"racist\" toward him but no racism was involved in any way. After trying to mute(gag) MNS for mic spamming he kicked me for \"Abuse\".

I have tolerated MNS for long enough and something must be done or we will have to add a disclaimer that reads:\"FriendlyPlayers can not be responsible for any damge caused from your visit to this server\".
  • Jordan
"Stuntman Mike: [as he drives] Hey, Pam, remember when I said this car was death proof? Well, that wasn't a lie. This car is 100% death proof. Only to get the benefit of it, honey, you REALLY need to be sitting in my seat.
[slams his boot to the brake and sends Pam flying face-first into the dashboard]"

This is FRIENDLY PLAYERS! 300 posts...
Last Edit: 15 years, 3 months ago by Jordan. Reason: Recomended to edit

Re:My name sucks. report 15 years, 3 months ago #5461

hello i was at the server at this time and my name sucks was mic spamming if u talked and kicked jordan for no reson
  • Bacon
  • Gold Boarder

Re:My name sucks. report 15 years, 3 months ago #5495

I joined 10 min after that. MNS was gone. But all players was insulting him ^^
  • ProGamer
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:My name sucks. report 15 years, 3 months ago #5499

umm . . jord think of a better reason u could put mic spamming just \"Endagermeant of p_layer_s enjoyment.\" sounds a little choosey, usless, pointless u know the usual
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:My name sucks. report 15 years, 3 months ago #5520

siblin wrote:
umm . . jord think of a better reason u could put mic spamming just \"Endagermeant of p_layer_s enjoyment.\" sounds a little choosey, usless, pointless u know the usual

Yeah your right its just i always think that moderators and admins job is to ensure that everyone is enjoying themselves. To be quite honest it doesnt appear that anything is going to happen anyway..
  • Jordan
"Stuntman Mike: [as he drives] Hey, Pam, remember when I said this car was death proof? Well, that wasn't a lie. This car is 100% death proof. Only to get the benefit of it, honey, you REALLY need to be sitting in my seat.
[slams his boot to the brake and sends Pam flying face-first into the dashboard]"

Re:My name sucks. report 15 years, 3 months ago #5554

So honestly...your not going to even warn him!?
  • Jordan

Re:My name sucks. report 15 years, 3 months ago #5558

Jordan, i know he mic spammed, i was on the server to that time.
But if you want that the leaders do something, you need more than the opinions of players. You need evidence.
  • kycro
  • Gold Boarder

Re:My name sucks. report 15 years, 3 months ago #5566

yup evidence + good arguments and btw DONT DOUBLE POAST THERES AN EDIT BUTTON FOR A REASON
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:My name sucks. report 15 years, 3 months ago #5604

kycro wrote:
Jordan, i know he mic spammed, i was on the server to that time.
But if you want that the leaders do something, you need more than the opinions of players. You need evidence.

Well yo tell you the truth Jam was in the room at the same time and nothing was done then. however how would i record audio?
  • Jordan

Re:My name sucks. report 15 years, 2 months ago #6249

Was my mic spam that bad? Surely you could TRY TO TELL ME TO STOP... Gawd.. Don't try to slag me off now, because you didn't bother to do anything earlier.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds