Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Another report
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Another report

Re: Another report 13 years, 2 months ago #49783

Reegz wrote:
Its almost impossible to prove people are camping XP - especially with screen shots.

but i got some:

Demetri:
steamcommunity.com/id/Reegz/screenshot/560902699801732652?p=1

Lidreque:
steamcommunity.com/id/Reegz/screenshot/560902699801733530/?

There's a really quick and easy way actually that works in CSS and in GMOD. What you do is press esc to go to the main menu screen and then search for the RP server as if you were joining the server normally and then right click it and go to "server info" and then scroll down to his name on the list. Next to his name is the amount of time he has been connected to the server and if it's like 13-14 hours then either he's a regular, in which case you'd know who he is and so would everyone else or he's XP camping. Take a screenshot with the player's entry highlighted and it should work fine:

Here's an example (it's been cropped because imageshack said it was too big to upload):

Example

W!PeOuT
  • W!PeOuT
  • Platinum Boarder
Former Admin on: JB [Rank B], Surf [Rank SA + TC] and many other servers before that. Former Global moderator on forums.

Steam: Jimtheatomicasby
(steamcommunity.com/id/atomicasby)

I can be good at surf... take a look:

http://www.pingtest.net/result/27892969.png
Last Edit: 13 years, 2 months ago by W!PeOuT.

Re: Another report 13 years, 2 months ago #49841

W!PeOuT wrote:
Reegz wrote:
Its almost impossible to prove people are camping XP - especially with screen shots.

but i got some:

Demetri:
steamcommunity.com/id/Reegz/screenshot/560902699801732652?p=1

Lidreque:
steamcommunity.com/id/Reegz/screenshot/560902699801733530/?

There's a really quick and easy way actually that works in CSS and in GMOD. What you do is press esc to go to the main menu screen and then search for the RP server as if you were joining the server normally and then right click it and go to "server info" and then scroll down to his name on the list. Next to his name is the amount of time he has been connected to the server and if it's like 13-14 hours then either he's a regular, in which case you'd know who he is and so would everyone else or he's XP camping. Take a screenshot with the player's entry highlighted and it should work fine:

Here's an example (it's been cropped because imageshack said it was too big to upload):

Example

W!PeOuT

Demitri is still at it today - he was afk for atleast 2 hours when i realised - so i looked - its like he was always AFK judging by his visit lenght:

cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/5609026998137...2B312172AA5E0000216/
  • Reegz
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: Another report 13 years, 2 months ago #49900

Demitri is still at it today - he was afk for atleast 2 hours when i realised - so i looked - its like he was always AFK judging by his visit lenght:

Yeah 2 hours isn't long enough but as Neo said provided we have a dead body screenshot and other evidence along with the join time then that should be sufficent.

I'm presuming here Bodies don't stay there after they have respawned.

W!PeOuT
  • W!PeOuT
  • Platinum Boarder
Former Admin on: JB [Rank B], Surf [Rank SA + TC] and many other servers before that. Former Global moderator on forums.

Steam: Jimtheatomicasby
(steamcommunity.com/id/atomicasby)

I can be good at surf... take a look:

http://www.pingtest.net/result/27892969.png
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds