Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Reginald member abuse and misbehaviour.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Reginald member abuse and misbehaviour.

Re: Reginald member abuse and misbehaviour. 13 years, 2 months ago #48454

Ace2Face wrote:
Litterly the Worst Staff Member i ever seen besides Lukey.
He Freezes me for like 10 minutes for NLR And says its for 5 minutes,
at the same time he raids my place for like 15 minutes and he lies with his bullshit like he has a G15 and theres 3 minutes left, then he sees the keypad isnt Working because of some bug and THEN he unfreezes me..
now if the keypad wouldent work and he would get it nothing would be there and then he would unfreeze me...
i miss the old FP..

Lol...
You caused NOTHING but trouble the second you entered.

1) First thing you did was come up to me and asked "Huggies or Pampers"
2) you then prop blocked the Pawn shop with a fake Keypad.
3) You said in chat "I'll get you demoted no matter what"
4) and yes I have a 5 minute countdown on my G15... (You Jelly?)
5) You were frozen because you broke NLR rule to get me arrested and returned to the place you were killed.

• Reegz
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: Reginald member abuse and misbehaviour. 13 years, 2 months ago #48455

Ace2Face wrote:
Litterly the Worst Staff Member i ever seen besides Lukey.
He Freezes me for like 10 minutes for NLR And says its for 5 minutes,
at the same time he raids my place for like 15 minutes and he lies with his bullshit like he has a G15 and theres 3 minutes left, then he sees the keypad isnt Working because of some bug and THEN he unfreezes me..
now if the keypad wouldent work and he would get it nothing would be there and then he would unfreeze me...
i miss the old FP..

Why he freezes you? Why u have a keypad on ur door that isnt working? Some kind of bug? Weird..

EDIT - PS : Im gonna get u demoted no matter what it takes kid u did say? Hmm, i dont believe ya.
  • Veritas
  • Platinum Boarder
Last Edit: 13 years, 2 months ago by Veritas.

Re: Reginald member abuse and misbehaviour. 13 years, 2 months ago #48461

If we are down to petty quoting:

:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

• Platinum Boarder

"Everyone in life is going to hurt you, you just have to figure out who is worth the pain."

Re: Reginald member abuse and misbehaviour. 13 years, 2 months ago #48477

After reading through all of this and although I backed Reegz up. Tont has won the argument with evidence from steam chat used against him.

Sorry mate but I do believe you will recieve some punishment
  • Bob Bonsall
  • Platinum Boarder

Had to remove my second screenshot as some noob told me it wasnt child friendly :'(

Had to remove my third screenshot due to privacy.

Damn i'm a rule breaker
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tonttunator, Martinovdz

Re: Reginald member abuse and misbehaviour. 13 years, 2 months ago #48484

I think after all this abuse you and your little friend has put me through, thats punishment enough.

Man wouldn't be talking so much rubbish if I was seiku
  • Reegz
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: Reginald member abuse and misbehaviour. 13 years, 2 months ago #48491

Thanks Clocket,

I also want to make it clear (again), That the trap you see in the demo was constructed to ward Tont off because he insisted on returning again and again. after being kindly asked to leave repeatedly.

it wasn't a random booby trap that anyone could trigger. it was put in place to get him out...
  • Reegz
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: Reginald member abuse and misbehaviour. 13 years, 2 months ago #48492

That's preposterous, are you kidding me? Why do you think I posted a report about you in the first place?

The reason for this report to exist in the first place is because I think that you are incompetent and that you don't deserve your position on the administrative team.

The meaning for this report is not to "put you through anything". I'm just simply presenting my opinion backed up by proof.

Besides, you have insulted me several times during this thread, which I did not enjoy making, nor do I get any sense of accomplishment or satisfaction from doing so. Your behavior has been incompetent and childish throughout this entire ordeal.

I will leave this thread for the administrative team to discuss and decide whether you are allowed to carry on with your position on the administrative team or not. The team may also contact me for my opinion, although it seems rather clear here.

Although you have single handedly forced me into making this thread to begin with, I hope that you aren't too torn apart by whatever the end decision may be. Also I wish that you don't have too hard feelings against me, as I rarely report people and I only do so for a good reason.

Also, notable is that I would welcome the idea of you apologizing to me.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Edit: Reegz wrote:
Thanks Clocket,

I also want to make it clear (again), That the trap you see in the demo was constructed to ward Tont off because he insisted on returning again and again. after being kindly asked to leave repeatedly.

it wasn't a random booby trap that anyone could trigger. it was put in place to get him out...

I have seen the trap with plants visible to the street before yesterday, and the trap seen in the demo was built ages before the demote was made (Approximately one hour).

Also your previous comment doesn't quite fit when I show this quote made after the demo:

The quote clearly shows that he had built it before I came and that he thinks propkilling people = fun.

I do not appreciate you lying on the forums at all. So I hereby redraw my previous comment and I will not accept anything other than you being demoted and kicked off the administrative team.

You brought this on yourself.
It's on bitch.
  • Tonttunator
  • Platinum Boarder

"Everyone in life is going to hurt you, you just have to figure out who is worth the pain."

Re: Reginald member abuse and misbehaviour. 13 years, 2 months ago #48493

Fuck sake. Enaught is fucking enaught! Fuck sake! This is friendlyplayers stop this war now! Im having my personal issues and then i have to see you flaming each other here

Just fucking QUIT IT!
  • Kokainee
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: Reginald member abuse and misbehaviour. 13 years, 2 months ago #48494

I'd have happily apologised and got on with it - but for some reason you fancied making it public so im going to defend myself.

I'm not going to cry and beg you for forgivness, you aint worth it son.
  • Reegz
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: Reginald member abuse and misbehaviour. 13 years, 2 months ago #48497

Kokaine is right this is 8 pages long or somehting of you both and your sides fighting each other and its kinda annoying now i think reg (whatever your name is sorry) should get punished through what iv seen of the evidence and youv acted like a child at times when you typed the things so both sides chill out go outside smell the air and come back to your pc or laptop and play some games and dont tlak to each other on steam or on RP for a bit till you both cool with each other then i can pwn you both!!!!

Tont: Good evidence but chill out a bit ok? this is friendly players so remember that!

And if this doesnt work MEET IN A FIELD AND THROUGH PIES AT EACH OTHER UNTIL SOMEONE GIVES UP AND THEN THERES YOUR WINNER

and if you dont give up BLAME DAVE, BLAME DAVE FOR THIS WHOLE THING ITS HIS FAULT AND HE SHOULD BE BLAMED FOR THIS WHOLE THREAD
  • Romulus
  • Platinum Boarder
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds