Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Reginald member abuse and misbehaviour.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Reginald member abuse and misbehaviour.

Re: Reginald member abuse and misbehaviour. 13 years, 2 months ago #48333

Oh i forgot, there were signs saying "Guess wrong and die" or something on those lines, so i didn't consider it RDM either...
  • Reegz
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: Reginald member abuse and misbehaviour. 13 years, 2 months ago #48334

and yes i did refreeze as you can see, but only because it was a fraudulant warrent...
  • Reegz
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: Reginald member abuse and misbehaviour. 13 years, 2 months ago #48335

Im not taking any sides here as ive only played gmod for a few days but imo having props kill people for typing on the keypad as with a 4 digit numberpad with numbers 0-9 makes 9999 combinations which makes a guess a drop in the ocean, although you did have a sign if i remember reading correctly that stated if you choose wrong you die so people wont make the mistake of randomly button bashing, as i said i dunno and i think this one should be commented on by the more experience players insteada me XD thats why i will not be commenting on the rest on the problems brought up.
  • Profanity
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Reginald member abuse and misbehaviour. 13 years, 2 months ago #48339

one more thing > you just did a fripple post (4 posts after each other). Read the rules? (Forums AND Roleplay rules)
  • Martinovdz
  • Platinum Boarder
Steam: marti_007

Re: Reginald member abuse and misbehaviour. 13 years, 2 months ago #48341

Comming from the man with negative Karma, and judging by your sig is only here to troll cos your tontinaters mate...
  • Reegz
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: Reginald member abuse and misbehaviour. 13 years, 2 months ago #48345

True being that mingetraps aren't allowed on the server, and it is wrong that he does it,He doesn't do it if theres a bunch of people, and he only builds traps when there are like 3-5 people, as a joke.

Reegz is a good member, and I'll stick with his side, because I know if not for him I'd be on there, or someone else would be on there 24/7. He doesn't randomly freeze, or slay that I know of, and I know that he follows the rules when there are people on.

I've experimented with traps on the server when there were few people on, I admit, but It didn't hurt anyone, because no one was really on at the time.

If you're on a server with no roleplayers, then you're going to want to find something to entertain yourself with rather than idling next to a plant, so why not practice your building?

That being said, I wasn't there, but I know theres more to the story than was first posted.
  • Someone
  • Gold Boarder
The following user(s) said Thank You: Reegz

Re: Reginald member abuse and misbehaviour. 13 years, 2 months ago #48350

The thing that has me pissed off, is that I did it in a locked room, for my enjoyment. Yet he kept on getting Warrents over and over to the point i think even the mayor was denying them. He knew it was a trap yet came back several times to fuck with it. Then, when he got all butthurt, he Demo'd and came running here. Hes a sissy. Nothing more than a big girls blouse. I hope this gets locked soon and we can all get on with RP. I'm not here to hate on him, but it seems hes set out to fuck me over and I wont relax till this is done.

But then, when its delt with, I will forget and move on.
  • Reegz
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: Reginald member abuse and misbehaviour. 13 years, 2 months ago #48373

negative karma? just because you kept pressing the - button doesn't mean everyone did it... I had 8 before you spammed the - button each 6 hours. So you have been busted failhead
  • Martinovdz
  • Platinum Boarder
Steam: marti_007

Re: Reginald member abuse and misbehaviour. 13 years, 2 months ago #48399

Excuse me, but:

1. You had the trap before I had even warranted you once, stop lying. (I wouldn't had warranted you for propkill if I hadn't died by your propkill.)
2. The server had at least 20+ players at the time. Besides, this was the 2nd time I have seen this propkill behavior from him.
3. I don't need your plants, I was trying to arrest you for breaking the rules. I even shot them you delusional person...
4. The warrant was for propkill, which you did do several times. Which makes it a valid reason and your demotes indeed random.
5. Your room wasn't locked, it was open with fake drugplants showing
5. Could you stop insulting me (and Martin) on this thread, I haven't insulted you. Could you even pretend to act like a civilized person for once.
6. Don't post walls of text, no one actually wants to read them.
7. Please don't spam posts, there is always the edit button.

If I told you 2-3 days ago that it's propkilling, why didn't you check it out? Your story doesn't really seem to stick together.

And lastly, Reegz, you have negative karma as well.

Edit: I would also like to add that for some reason Reegz has blocked me on Steam, and will not have a conversation about what he has posted here on the forums with me, even after I have tried communicating with him via Seiku.
  • Tonttunator
  • Platinum Boarder

"Everyone in life is going to hurt you, you just have to figure out who is worth the pain."

Re: Reginald member abuse and misbehaviour. 13 years, 2 months ago #48439

Reegz wrote:
I did it in a locked room, for my enjoyment.

With great power comes great responsibility i think the saying is?

But anyways i think it was seiku maybe who posted saying that these mingetraps are not aloud, so whether the servers full or empty it just simply shouldnt be done, its similar to saying cus not many ppl on the Jb server that means i can armouery camp or freekill, rules are rules and this could of all been prevented if they were followed properly.

The reason i posted this was because after reading about what had actually happened i realised i have witnessed it myself.. ur plants (non drug) where delibertly paced half way outa window in the apartments on the top floor but the thing is this was either earlier this morning or yday i cant remember >.< but my point is it was after this thread was made. (i dont know if there was any traps in place as i only saw through window and then followed a cp onto roof and dropped infront of window the cp then smashed window and turned and arrested me( he warned me to go away before that)

Im not saying if you abuse or misbehave as its not my place to but i think this shouldnt come from someone with the responsibility of member ( refers to quote above )
  • Profanity
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Last Edit: 13 years, 2 months ago by Profanity.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tonttunator
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds