Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Reginald member abuse and misbehaviour.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Reginald member abuse and misbehaviour.

Reginald member abuse and misbehaviour. 13 years, 2 months ago #48315

In-Game Name:

Reginald Englesworth.

Steamid:

I don't have his Steam ID at the moment, didn't think you'd need one for reporting abuse.

Server:

Friendly Players NEW Serious Roleplay Server.

Reason for report:

Propkill by an invisible prop, which would kill you after touching a keypad. Refreezing props after they had been unfrozen. Random demote for investigating the propkill "machine", more than 5 times. Also freezing me for a short period of time < 1 minute. Breaking the 'New Life Rule' once. (He just returns as I stop recording the demo, if I remember correctly, or before I stop it.)

I do not like reporting players, as it takes time and effort, however you had the same sort of a "machine" that propkilled me yesterday after touching the keypad as well. For some reason, you make fake drugplants, so people would be more likely to "propkill themselves" while trying to get them.

Perhaps you enjoy doing so.

Evidence (screenshot/console etc):

Reginald.dem

Hopefully the demo shows something, I'd say 80% of it shows nothing. The "machine" stopped working after I started making the demo, but did still propkill me (and someone else) at the very end of the video.

________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you had nothing to do with this, or you cannot testify at all, please don't comment here. However, if you can give a statement of Reegz's inadequacy for his job and/or overall behavior on the server, feel free to do so.
  • Tonttunator
  • Platinum Boarder

"Everyone in life is going to hurt you, you just have to figure out who is worth the pain."

Re: Reginald member abuse and misbehaviour. 13 years, 2 months ago #48318

love the targeting you peice of dirt...

If you had nothing to do with this, or you cannot testify at all, please don't comment here. However, if you can give a statement of Reegz's inadequacy for his job and/or overall behavior on the server, feel free to do so.

I'll reply later
  • Reegz
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: Reginald member abuse and misbehaviour. 13 years, 2 months ago #48319

Alright. So i know this may seem like propkilling however, I myself have done "Saw" Roleplay with somebody up in the higher ranks.

He even used stuff like lasers.

So my trick was pick the wrong button you die. Something like in the film saw. There was 5 buttons in mine.

On the 2nd trap there was a lift leading to a keypad with lasers on the way. The code was on the walls leading up.

Although I think this would be propkilling IF the person doesnt agree to it. From my previous "Saw RP" The people we asked agreed to it.

I dont know why u are complaining Tont because I doubt he would just do it without reason.

About the unfreezing, It is allowed to freeze a while after the warrent.

"If you had nothing to do with this, or you cannot testify at all, please don't comment here. However, if you can give a statement of Reegz's inadequacy for his job and/or overall behavior on the server, feel free to do so."

I did tell Reegz I would help as I myself did something like this with a superadmin.

So yes, I do have something to say here.

Bob
  • Bob Bonsall
  • Platinum Boarder

Had to remove my second screenshot as some noob told me it wasnt child friendly :'(

Had to remove my third screenshot due to privacy.

Damn i'm a rule breaker

Re: Reginald member abuse and misbehaviour. 13 years, 2 months ago #48320

When i saw you the first time on the server you were a arrogant cunt, You might be active etc... but I still think you're not the guy for member, you don't welcome people by "STFU" just because i said hi... and that reply just did... think you're the man? that you can handle this later, not caring about this? responsability > 0? Good job..
  • Martinovdz
  • Platinum Boarder
Steam: marti_007

Re: Reginald member abuse and misbehaviour. 13 years, 2 months ago #48322

He didn't have a reason for it, allow me to paste the conversation with him right before I made this thread.

21:07 - |FP| Tonttunator: Why would you build fake plants and make doors that propkill people? For your own enjoyment?
21:09 - |FP| Reegz!: exacly its called having fun

:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Bob Bonsall wrote:
About the unfreezing, It is allowed to freeze a while after the warrent.

It was either right after or even during the unfreezing of the props.
  • Tonttunator
  • Platinum Boarder

"Everyone in life is going to hurt you, you just have to figure out who is worth the pain."

Re: Reginald member abuse and misbehaviour. 13 years, 2 months ago #48323

When i saw you the first time on the server you were a arrogant cunt, You might be active etc... but I still think you're not the guy for member, you don't welcome people by "STFU" just because i said hi... and that reply just did... think you're the man? that you can handle this later, not caring about this? responsability > 0? Good job..

Was that the part BEFORE or AFTER you called me a "Fat Cunt"?
  • Reegz
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: Reginald member abuse and misbehaviour. 13 years, 2 months ago #48325

Reegz wrote:

Was that the part BEFORE or AFTER you called me a "Fat Cunt"?

That was waaay before that, I just said hi, and asked if you were there and then you said STFU...
Wow that's very nice for a member? You could think that but don't type/say it then..
  • Martinovdz
  • Platinum Boarder
Steam: marti_007

Re: Reginald member abuse and misbehaviour. 13 years, 2 months ago #48326

Please stick to the subject and only state the facts.

Reegz wrote:
love the targeting you peice of dirt...

Please don't insult me, as I only reported you for the fact that you were doing this (atleast) the second time and it didn't seem to fit member behavior.
  • Tonttunator
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: Reginald member abuse and misbehaviour. 13 years, 2 months ago #48329

Yea because saying "STFU" totally warrents being called a fat cunt...
  • Reegz
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: Reginald member abuse and misbehaviour. 13 years, 2 months ago #48331

Ok heres my side - not that it matters...

I was setting up a base as usual, nothing untoward.
I kept getting harassed by Matt and his cronies.
thought "forget it" and installed a trap, which i had seen SA's and A's do before.

The trap was only triggered if you input the wrong code in the keypad. but if you got the correct code the door would rightfully open. as per the rules.

At the time i didn't consider this as prop killing the same as a fading door to someone with out a keypad cracker isn't considered a propblock. my mistake.

But this Matt guy (Tonttunator) started getting all butthurt that he couldn't get at the plants AFTER he just waltz's in to my home uninvited and warrented me. there was so much more that he convieniantly didn't record.

I don't see why someone whom is playing CP at the time feels the desire to
1) Randomly search me over and over
2) spam the shit out of my keypads
3) Break NLR more times than I have taken a shit
4) Start crying "random demote" when even the demo shows you random warrenting...
This list is actually quite exhaustive.

If he wasn't randomly spamming my keypads, i wouldn't have installed the trap.
Which brings me to my next point, it was a trap, something which I never at the time, considered a prop kill...

Also as the demo shows he was "ramming" all my walls and door over and over before he got a warrent...
Thank you for reading.
  • Reegz
  • Platinum Boarder
Last Edit: 13 years, 2 months ago by Reegz.
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds