Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Report

Report 15 years, 3 months ago #4360

I am reporting VÜãRàgéVÜãVìrµs for raicism against Jews.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18593085
Evidence: See photo

Admittedly, some of the things I said were not neccesary, but I don't feel racial abuse is neccesary or acceptable. I happen to have very good friends who are Jewish
Attachments:
Last Edit: 15 years, 3 months ago by My name sucks.

Re:Report 15 years, 3 months ago #4362

It won't let me put the photo in the previous post, so here it is.

OH MY GOD, there's something wrong with the image uploading, so here it is in a zip.

Attachment Racial_abuse.zip not found

RE: OH MY F****** GOD! File uploads are broken because it puts hyphens in www.friendlyplayers.com, one more time... here
Attachments:
Last Edit: 15 years, 3 months ago by My name sucks.

Re:Report 15 years, 3 months ago #4364

Jaydix wrote:
Broken Image

Beat you to it

Re:Report 15 years, 3 months ago #4373

What?
Anyway, this is not the only thing he has done, I have seen him abuse countless times, (for example, he was kicking Siblin for no reason), I've never seen him make a post, I'm not even sure if he has a board account. He (rage)quit FP for a period of time and somehow has his rank back, and he has no respect for me.

Re:Report 15 years, 3 months ago #4374

hypocrite, I have seen you abuse your powers before, and saying shut up, i am a higher rank then you on mic, Your not perfect yourself, and don't say i don't abuse i didn't say that, becuase we both no you did.

When it said My name sucks is connecting , People on mics was like \"Oww no my name sucks is joining\" So seems like no-one has much respect for you ever And other words where said, Not repeating them.

Lots of love max
  • Max
Last Edit: 15 years, 3 months ago by Max.

Re:Report 15 years, 3 months ago #4385

All you seem to care about is insulting me, GET A LIFE YOU IDIOT! Stop moaning, you're a waste of my breath, I don't want to talk to you, so stop trying to act smart.

Re:Report 15 years, 3 months ago #4387

My name sucks wrote:
All you seem to care about is insulting me, GET A LIFE YOU IDIOT! Stop moaning, you're a waste of my breath, I don't want to talk to you, so stop trying to act smart.

Do you go to school?

Number 1: its a computer you don't need to talk, its typing so your not wasting your breath

Number 2: you say i am insulting you, yet your say to me \"GET A LIFE YOU IDIOT\"

Number 3: If you don't want to talk to me, why are you talking to me now

Number 4: Yes i am smarter then you, as 1,2 and 3 show...

I can see why not many people like you
Lots of love again max
  • Max
Last Edit: 15 years, 3 months ago by Max.

Re:Report 15 years, 3 months ago #4388

Quit the arguing its a report deal with it, not the end of the world when we start getting lots of reports about one person then we look at it.
  • Jam
  • Platinum Boarder

**Real-Time Gamers Owner**

Re:Report 15 years, 3 months ago #4389

Max wrote:
My name sucks wrote:

Do you go to school?

Number 1: its a computer you don't need to talk, its typing so your not wasting your breath

Number 2: you say i am insulting you, yet your say to me \"GET A LIFE YOU IDIOT\"

Number 3: If you don't want to talk to me, why are you talking to me now

Number 4: Yes i am smarter then you, as 1,2 and 3 show...

I can see why not many people like you
Lots of love again max

Way to be a jerk, besides, make your own thread, all discussion about this argument on this thread is CLOSED
(^xD^)

Re:Report 15 years, 3 months ago #4403

P.A.I.N is just a word i take into effect with you jaydix on counterstrike .
  • Jam
  • Platinum Boarder

**Real-Time Gamers Owner**
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds