YEA BRING MINTIN BACK!!
  • Kirkjoak
  • Fresh Boarder

Re:Appeal 15 years, 4 months ago #4172

bump
  • BioLogical
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Appeal 15 years, 4 months ago #4173

Yea bring mintin back he was an awesome guy and a good shot when it came to being a cop (i Shot no one (shifty eyes)) OMG is that possible to have brakets in side brakets. Yea bring mintin back and i will give all of you a hug

Edit:If posion gets a secound chance mintin Deserves one too
  • Blue_Dragon
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 4 months ago by Blue_Dragon. Reason: Im stupid and ugly (Not)

Re:Appeal 15 years, 4 months ago #4175

MINTIN COME BACK !!!!!
give mintin a chance like ur giving poison
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder
OMFG MINUS 30 KARMA I HAVE THE RECORD THANK U ALL THAT GAVE ME BAD RATINGS :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Last Edit: 15 years, 4 months ago by Gannsi.

Re:Appeal 15 years, 4 months ago #4177

i think the scale o wat mintin did was less than poison so you cant yet let poison back and not mint that would just be a pick and choose your friends from jam
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:Appeal 15 years, 4 months ago #4180

what did mintin do exactly? and maybe if he asks for another chance like i did he might just get that chance who knows?
  • Poison
  • Gold Boarder
o.O

Re:Appeal 15 years, 4 months ago #4188

First of all, ProGamer, you're not allowed to let anyone else use your account.

Now, why should Mintin even be allowed to join the clan? He told Siblin to post a post on the forums for him. Doesn't that proove that he didn't accept the ban? He just thought it was bullshit? If you get banned and want to get unbanned again, you shouldn't try to go around the ban any way.

Blue, just because Poison learned off his ban doesn't mean Mintin did. At least Poison hasn't tried to go around the ban.

If Mintin actually said abusive words to a Super Administrator and then, later on, tries to go around the ban, I think he deserves being banned for more time. If he offended the Super Administrator too, I don't know why he should get back into the FP community. If he doesn't like the administration team and shows his dislike among us by offending one of our highest ranked player, there's no reason for him to get back into to the administration team or the community itself, at all.

I like Mintin but as both a ban and an unban have to be fair, I'll have to put it this way.

Jam, I guess this is your call.
  • ColtoM
  • Junior Boarder

Re:Appeal 15 years, 4 months ago #4190

First, he wrote me those stuff from steam and asked me to make a post. So i made the post.

Second, uh..... nothing. :o
  • ProGamer
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:Appeal 15 years, 4 months ago #4191

mintin did ask me to poast on the forum becuase he still wanted to be part of the clan and couldnt get on his acc + dont have a go at progamer mintin diddnt go on his account pro put the message up FOR mintin to be un banned
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!
Last Edit: 15 years, 4 months ago by Siblin.

Re:Appeal 15 years, 4 months ago #4193

I never said Mintin actually logged into either of your accounts. He used your account, though.

If Mintin had been allowed on the forums, he would have written the same thing you posted, in his own post, and the same thing ProGamer wrote, in his own appeal.

The only difference is that it's another person writing it (Sorry for \"type). He still uses your account to go around the ban.
  • ColtoM
  • Junior Boarder
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds