• Diamond VIP
Girl: ahhhhhhhh it hurts
Boy: want me to pull out?
Girl: no just try harder
-----------
Girl: ahhhhhh it hurts stop!
Boy: i think it's supposed to slide in?
Girl: maybe because it is too small?

Boy: okay then let's try putting on another shoe.
Last Edit: 13 years, 7 months ago by Nomad.

Re: Nothing here! 13 years, 7 months ago #39435

Im not Cocky. Dont go on Ronnie's Side
  • Nomad
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Girl: ahhhhhhhh it hurts
Boy: want me to pull out?
Girl: no just try harder
-----------
Girl: ahhhhhh it hurts stop!
Boy: i think it's supposed to slide in?
Girl: maybe because it is too small?

Boy: okay then let's try putting on another shoe.

Re: Ronnie Admin Abuse + Unban Request 13 years, 7 months ago #39436

well ronnie, he has got as reason but yet again nomad u will need more infomation. but ronnie im not on anyones side here, but if u do get demoted for something u cant perm bann IF they dont have a reason
  • Legacy
  • Expert Boarder

Re: Ronnie Admin Abuse + Unban Request 13 years, 7 months ago #39438

I loled hard.
the bullshit levels of this post are over 9000.
You know full well why you were banned. even read the steam chat, where i believe i explained perfectly well that you were being a cunt and a cocky prick.
First of all, all you did since the career mode update was sit as gangster in the bar whoreing on drug plants and doing fuck all. you even went afk one night to boost your exp. oh, and dont play the "I didn't know that was a rule" card , because it is fcking obvious that you souldnt go afk to get points.

Second, you are just generally a doucebag towards me and te oter adminisrators. You scream OMFG ABUSE whenever i kill you , arrest you or c4 you, you dont seem to have a firm grasp on "roleplay" ( yeah, people walking past yoour house does not mean that you can shoot them), and you seem to think that you know me well enough to call me by my IRL nickname. which, to me, seems like you're either brown nosing or trying to be a douchebag.

Finally, if you have a problem wit your ban, go speak to jay. or chute. or pepper. see what they say.

Oh, i forgot to mention. putting absolute bullshit like "he spawns npcs with corssbows to get knife ammo" does not get you any closer to an unban. kthxbai.
  • Bigronnie3
  • Platinum Boarder
Last Edit: 13 years, 7 months ago by Bigronnie3. Reason: I forgot somthing

Re: Ronnie Admin Abuse + Unban Request 13 years, 7 months ago #39439

tbh ronnie has a point whenever i do something you interigate me asif your trying to find the littlest reason to report me.
  • tommygun
  • Gold Boarder

Re: Ronnie Admin Abuse + Unban Request 13 years, 7 months ago #39444

Word.
  • Toasty
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Nothing here! 13 years, 7 months ago #39446

Have to say it but

Thats what she said
  • Romulus
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: Ronnie Admin Abuse + Unban Request 13 years, 7 months ago #39447

Nomad i know from being with on the FPRP server you are a non rper when i played and you were on you would do the folowing in 30mins of me watching you
1:after the servers crahsas you run for pawnn shop and own it and keep getting guns from it
2:Go to top floor of foto build the phx3 door
3: go into your room and build a shit load of doors and keypads then put in 2 drug plants
4: This is my favourite one you sit in that room all day armed with a tg a fiveseven, glock and the unlockable knife you recently got and you nevere leave that room and when people stand at the door BOOM the walls get spalttered with blood for standing at the door, nomad i even told you several times to go outside rp with me i was gonna do sme raids and stuff but no your durg plants would be all alone in that room then you were kept saying to me over steam 'hay dude help you raid this guy' i said 'what you not got your fucking plants to do' he then said over and over again we would always have this convo 'no' im i was in shock horror every time he said it.

Nomad your are a unbelivabkle douche on the rp server you cool one minute next its everyone dies for no reason. Ronnie good choice on this
  • Romulus
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: Ronnie Admin Abuse + Unban Request 13 years, 7 months ago #39450

It is somewhat true that in all the times I've seen you on Nomad, you've gone Gangster/Mob Boss and occupy the same area time after time. Even walking by as a CP suddenly results in getting my arse handed to me for no reason. It's not like I can walk up to the door and suddenly scream "OPENZ UP DIS IS TEH RANDOM SEARCH" anyway.

Hell, even I keep drug plants as a CP, but that doesn't mean I'm going to lock myself away in a secluded area whoring EXP whilst checking my plants from time-to-time.
  • Snack Toxin
  • Junior Boarder

Re: Ronnie Admin Abuse + Unban Request 13 years, 7 months ago #39453

This guys been banned? Thank Fuck. I'm fucking new to Gmod, I had some little house thing, with my just-recently-figured-out-how-to-fucking-make-a-keypad door, and I was well chuffed with myself. THEN YOU FUCKING COME IN AND USE YOUR FUCKING GRENADES TO BLOW DOWN THE DOOR!

You're a twat. Bottom Line.
  • Lynch
  • Gold Boarder
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds