Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: =

Re: I'm so fucking sick of this 13 years, 7 months ago #39339

The only reason every one votebanned you is because we had done it before and you left when only 1 vote left was needed, so when you rejoined everyone did it because you were getting on everyones nerves!
  • Dave
  • Platinum Boarder
Remember the good times, because they are the ones that get you through the bad times.

Re: I'm so fucking sick of this 13 years, 7 months ago #39350

Just use your common sense and stop abusing the voteban command whenever you feel like it...
- This is not the 1st time people have abused it, and probably will not be the last.

Fubar & ICUP should probably change the settings of voteban command, atleast when an admin is on (disallow command then) and consider removing the whole voteban and using only votekick instead, trusting their admins to be called for ban type situations. (consider more admins then?) Or just maybe change the time of voteban.

So, stop being goddamn childish and stop abusing commands just because you have personal feelings about a certain person.
  • Tonttunator
  • Platinum Boarder

"Everyone in life is going to hurt you, you just have to figure out who is worth the pain."

= 13 years, 7 months ago #39355

=
  • Conz0r
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 5 years, 5 months ago by Conz0r.

Re: I'm so fucking sick of this 13 years, 7 months ago #39359

Conz0r wrote:
Legacy wrote:
[TJ] moleinhole wrote:
conor,
1st. u do get on peoples nerves alot, so dont be pissed we want to say sumthing back,
2nd, roy is the biggest pain in the arse i have EVER met, so mayb the kick roy thread cud b noticed
3rd, STOP WHINING!!!! its all u fucking do!!!! wen u come on pool, u whine whine whine, i no to this day i hav muted u many times, but this is because people admin chat me to, i say giv him a few mins to carm down.
4th. well i dont no if there is a 4th, but plz stop whining and jay, chute, and zenox, plz rethink that kick roy thread, im sick of him now.

thx for ur time

MOLE

yea he dose whine but tbh it dosent mean you can just voteban him, sorry but i do find it funny, and people done it to me and then later u get unbanned and u live for life without 1 fp severs when theres like 3 FP and a couple gmod? Conor u need to get out more mate

Meh gmod kinda bores me, especially when I can't use Expression 2 or Adv Dupe,
I'm an E2 geek/nerd/fanatic.
I think I've played enough of gmod 1464 hours :c

as legacy put it, you need to get out more...
  • Rele
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: I'm so fucking sick of this 13 years, 7 months ago #39360

Rele wrote:
Conz0r wrote:
Legacy wrote:
[TJ] moleinhole wrote:
conor,
1st. u do get on peoples nerves alot, so dont be pissed we want to say sumthing back,
2nd, roy is the biggest pain in the arse i have EVER met, so mayb the kick roy thread cud b noticed
3rd, STOP WHINING!!!! its all u fucking do!!!! wen u come on pool, u whine whine whine, i no to this day i hav muted u many times, but this is because people admin chat me to, i say giv him a few mins to carm down.
4th. well i dont no if there is a 4th, but plz stop whining and jay, chute, and zenox, plz rethink that kick roy thread, im sick of him now.

thx for ur time

MOLE

yea he dose whine but tbh it dosent mean you can just voteban him, sorry but i do find it funny, and people done it to me and then later u get unbanned and u live for life without 1 fp severs when theres like 3 FP and a couple gmod? Conor u need to get out more mate

Meh gmod kinda bores me, especially when I can't use Expression 2 or Adv Dupe,
I'm an E2 geek/nerd/fanatic.
I think I've played enough of gmod 1464 hours :c

as legacy put it, you need to get out more...

D: complement... from... RELE lol

but yea u do need to get out more mate
  • Legacy
  • Expert Boarder

Re: I'm so fucking sick of this 13 years, 7 months ago #39364

consider more admins then?

Problem is ICUP was talking to me about getting more admins which I've been telling him to do for some time but he says whilst he has a few people in mind he has real trouble picking decent people that are active and can enforce the rules. I guess he's just being cautious but maybe a little too cautious.

I also told him to remove the voteban/mute he removed the votemute but he said he was still thinking about voteban and that was quite a while ago...

W!PeOuT
  • W!PeOuT
  • Platinum Boarder
Former Admin on: JB [Rank B], Surf [Rank SA + TC] and many other servers before that. Former Global moderator on forums.

Steam: Jimtheatomicasby
(steamcommunity.com/id/atomicasby)

I can be good at surf... take a look:

http://www.pingtest.net/result/27892969.png

Re: I'm so fucking sick of this 13 years, 7 months ago #39370

Ive been on surf once if I'm truly honest, I don't know "how to do it" and I'm crap at it any way, but like wipe said, It cud probz us admins, even tho I don't no wat the rules r ^^

MOLE

Re: I'm so fucking sick of this 13 years, 7 months ago #39460

Voteban should be removed really if ppl are abusing it.
Neither they Learn to stop being dicks.
ive played on alot of CSS servers and they all have removed voteban cus of noobs and Douchebags Abusing it.
  • Nomad
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Girl: ahhhhhhhh it hurts
Boy: want me to pull out?
Girl: no just try harder
-----------
Girl: ahhhhhh it hurts stop!
Boy: i think it's supposed to slide in?
Girl: maybe because it is too small?

Boy: okay then let's try putting on another shoe.

Re: I'm so fucking sick of this 13 years, 7 months ago #39463

You conor you self do the exact same, So i suggest you stop crying about untill you stop it yourself..
  • Sneakypie
  • Senior Boarder
The following user(s) said Thank You: [TJ] moleinhole

Re: I'm so fucking sick of this 13 years, 7 months ago #39797

I remember the day that we votebanned you, it Was because earlyer that day you were a prick and we votebanned you till 1 vote left and u left for about an hour or so.

So basically we finished what we started before.

Stop crying, Get a life, And grow balls.
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds