Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Report admin abuse : Bootane
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Report admin abuse : Bootane

Re:Report admin abuse : Bootane 13 years, 11 months ago #34372

I'm in no doubt sure that I myself have kicked and banned Neilzer several times but then again I saw Bootane perm ban those people from lethal and also there is the console log but to be honest I'm not too keen on that because it only shows quite a short conversation and that could easily be edited or cropped etc.

Still needs to be considered I think.

W!PeOuT
  • W!PeOuT
  • Platinum Boarder
Former Admin on: JB [Rank B], Surf [Rank SA + TC] and many other servers before that. Former Global moderator on forums.

Steam: Jimtheatomicasby
(steamcommunity.com/id/atomicasby)

I can be good at surf... take a look:

http://www.pingtest.net/result/27892969.png

Re:Report admin abuse : Bootane 13 years, 11 months ago #34408

Dr.Neilzer,
you have been banned on countless occasions for rule breaking by many admins like some who have posted. And whenever your ban expired you pursue the admin to thier limit and question thier ability on it.
You were given the permanent ban because;

1) You were banned 5 minutes by me a very long time ago and tbh i dont remember the reason but for 5 minutes it was likley to be a petty rule break but for regular players who intentionally rule break there is no exception of not being able to read the rules

2) A couple of days later i banned you again because when i joined you were insulting another admin about thier judgement of banning a person. And opun noticing I you pursued the ban with various 'smart remarks' like \" Oh no, i hope i dont get banned because bootane is on\"
And to prove that when i joined before you said something along those lines. But of course that bit isnt on there.

3) Going along the past couple of weeks i have witnessed people banning you for other rule-breaks/insults towards admins.

4) So the time came when i joined that night i unformally gave you a last chance warning to stop insulting admins judgement. Of course you ignored this so i gave you a permanent ban.

Only until now you have decided to post on the forum about my 'abuse' so it couldnt of been abuse just one person who thinks they can do what they wish and get away with it.

I dont think any consideration is needed about this, I strongly advise this ban to stay.
  • Bootane
  • Gold Boarder
SMITE MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
AND ILL HAVE YOUR BABIES!!!!!!!

Re:Report admin abuse : Bootane 13 years, 11 months ago #34413

hmm ppl can be dickheads sometimes when it comes to insulting admins. i have also banned alot off ppl for insulting but i never permed for that. also i unbanned some ppl after i permed them, i later realized that it was maybe to harsh. its up to bootane to decide ive hes unbanning you. for now give it some time and who knows bootane will unban you.
  • Veritas
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:Report admin abuse : Bootane 13 years, 11 months ago #34489

Ok well...

2) A couple of days later i banned you again because when i joined you were insulting another admin about thier judgement of banning a person. And opun noticing I you pursued the ban with various 'smart remarks' like \" Oh no, i hope i dont get banned because bootane is on\"

And to prove that when i joined before you said something along those lines. But of course that bit isnt on there.

In fairness to you Bootane I was there and I saw these exact words by Neilzer. In fact the admin you're talking about may have been me or Neo because I remeber him being there too.

However whilst I can see why you permed him I personnaly wouldn't have.

Regardless of what I think it's ultimatly up to Bootane to unban you but it seems he is (quite rightly) pissed off at you so I'd think it's unlikely.

Seems like that's case closed.

W!PeOuT
  • W!PeOuT
  • Platinum Boarder
Former Admin on: JB [Rank B], Surf [Rank SA + TC] and many other servers before that. Former Global moderator on forums.

Re:Report admin abuse : Bootane 13 years, 11 months ago #34508

Then why bother to post that?(no point in posting thisxD)

There was a lot of point. I was merely stating the fact that it was over and I was saying why I agreed with Bootane and letting Neilzer know why he was gonna get unbanned...

W!PeOuT
  • W!PeOuT
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:Report admin abuse : Bootane 13 years, 11 months ago #34509

Then why bother to post that?(no point in posting thisxD)

There was a lot of point. I was merely stating the fact that it was over and I was saying why I agreed with Bootane and letting Neilzer know why he was gonna get unbanned...

W!PeOuT
  • W!PeOuT
  • Platinum Boarder

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds