Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Ronald(Bigronnie3)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Ronald(Bigronnie3)

Ronald(Bigronnie3) 14 years, 2 months ago #29777

Had a screenshot yesterday but now I have footage of him constantly breaking NLR (He tries to get into my house, I kill him (He calls that rdm :/) Got him trying to prop push in, random warrants/wanted etc. I demoted him for breaking NLR and he just called random demote etc. He is just a general minge and in my opinion should be banned from the roleplay server.

I said in my last thread it would only take a day for him to break the rules and yep it did. Here are the demo files;

Oh and I guarntee his reply to this would be something like \"you abuse doors\" etc.
www.mediafire.com/?j5jndgvtigz
www.mediafire.com/?owgeiejdz
www.mediafire.com/?mzinzgotly2

Cowman
  • Cowman
  • Senior Boarder
PREPARE FOR UNFORSEEN KFC

Re:Ronald(Bigronnie3) 14 years, 2 months ago #29781

Jaydix wrote:
Okay, seriously. You two need to get off of eachothers backs, as you can see: You're both not getting anywhere with what your trying to achieve. So, i'm telling you ..stop, or it may be worse for both of you.

I'm giving evidence of him rulebreaking he is just posting threads calling me a cunt etc.
  • Cowman
  • Senior Boarder

Re:Ronald(Bigronnie3) 14 years, 2 months ago #29870

I recall saying in my thread that i was nojt going to bother with cowman anymore, so i'm not.
  • Bigronnie3
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:Ronald(Bigronnie3) 14 years, 2 months ago #29875

Just a quick update, Ronnie came on the RP server today and immediality started minging at me, I recorded it all and this time I'm putting into a youtube video same as quuz because I don't think ANYONE has looked at the .dem files Of Ronnie rulebreaking.
  • Cowman
  • Senior Boarder

Re:Ronald(Bigronnie3) 14 years, 2 months ago #29876

Jaydix wrote:
Okay, seriously. You two need to get off of eachothers backs, as you can see: You're both not getting anywhere with what your trying to achieve. So, i'm telling you ..stop, or it may be worse for both of you.

• Bigronnie3
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:Ronald(Bigronnie3) 14 years, 2 months ago #29877

Bigronnie3 wrote:
Jaydix wrote:

I'm not blind but I'm not going to let you minge at me all the time on the RP Server, video will be on youtube within 30minutes. I have a feeling your just afriad.
  • Cowman
  • Senior Boarder

Re:Ronald(Bigronnie3) 14 years, 2 months ago #29878

Jaydix wrote:

One more time?
  • Bigronnie3
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:Ronald(Bigronnie3) 14 years, 2 months ago #29879

Bigronnie3 wrote:
Jaydix wrote:

One more time?

Fine, be childish. You're not gonna stop me uploading the video. IT WILL BE ON YOUTUBE WITHIN 30 MINUTES.
  • Cowman
  • Senior Boarder

Re:Ronald(Bigronnie3) 14 years, 2 months ago #29880

Jaydix wrote:

Please. for everybodies sake, read it.
  • Bigronnie3
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:Ronald(Bigronnie3) 14 years, 2 months ago #30024

Youve already both been told to stop by Jaydix so why do you insist on staying at eachother throats?

Either apologise to each other and play the dam game or stay away from eachother. Its not hard
  • Bootane
  • Gold Boarder
SMITE MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
AND ILL HAVE YOUR BABIES!!!!!!!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds