Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

PJ Freeslay...
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: PJ Freeslay...

PJ Freeslay... 14 years, 2 months ago #29258

I took the console log of last round of me at jb... (log is an attachment on this message)

I said: simon says walk to big cage no detours no delays and three box rule for both sides and he didnt do it. Instead he just kept yelling FREEDAY FREEDAY!!! and I killed him and one other guy.. Right after that he slays me...

Atleast a warning to him ?

Attachment lol.txt not found

While opening the log. It might not work unless you take away the _'s from friendlyplayers.com
Attachments:
  • Freak
  • Senior Boarder
Last Edit: 14 years, 2 months ago by Freak.

Re:PJ Freeslay... 14 years, 2 months ago #29259

hmm thats true i was playing there so that was a free slay
  • Kokainee
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:PJ Freeslay... 14 years, 2 months ago #29260

dude, first of all, i didn't say anything, and let me explain myself instead of riting on the forum and spamming chat!

we were playing on a jb map, i think (not sure though) that you were simon there, the map changed and i thought that you thought that you could still be simon from that other map, an other guy called simon and opened the cells without rules.

everyone was indeed yelling freeday, so i thought: you are not in command, the other simon, didn't give orders, so it is a freeday!

i came out and you killed me, ok you had the right, i did not know that then, you killed an other guy, 2 times freekill= slay.
even 1 time = slay

only after told, i was wrong for slaying you, i said sorry and yet you have to make a big deal out of this, this says a lot about you.

ones more, i'm sorry for the slay, it was a mistake, now stop whining and get on with your life.
  • pjb
  • Junior Boarder
Last Edit: 14 years, 2 months ago by pjb.

Re:PJ Freeslay... 14 years, 2 months ago #29269

freak must care so much about this that he named the txt file \"lol\". Grow up freak.... 1 slay means nothing, hell i'd have probaly of slayed you!
Pj your doing a great job!
Dave
  • Dave
  • Platinum Boarder
Remember the good times, because they are the ones that get you through the bad times.

Re:PJ Freeslay... 14 years, 2 months ago #29276

Dave wrote:
freak must care so much about this that he named the txt file \"lol\". Grow up freak.... 1 slay means nothing, hell i'd have probaly of slayed you!
Pj your doing a great job!
Dave

Indeed, 1 slay its nothing and you just acting like a baby right now he didnt ban you so its pointless.
And even if its true, mistakes happends and Pj doing good job so far (even if Im not on Jail Break for a while ).
  • Visstem
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:PJ Freeslay... 14 years, 2 months ago #29281

Freak wrote:
I took the console log of last round of me at jb... (log is an attachment on this message)

I said: simon says walk to big cage no detours no delays and three box rule for both sides and he didnt do it. Instead he just kept yelling FREEDAY FREEDAY!!! and I killed him and one other guy.. Right after that he slays me...

Atleast a warning to him ?

Attachment lol.txt not found

While opening the log. It might not work unless you take away the _'s from friendlyplayers.com

LOL its JUST A SLAY.... FAIL THREAD
  • alex95
  • Expert Boarder
Thankyou , Alex
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds